forum Forumsplay_arrow Discussions fiber_manual_record General

What do you remember?

2 emeralds8 replies140 views
created 02/26/2019 7:09 pm by TomConn
last reply 02/27/2019 7:48 am
Hello Everyone!
So lately I've been running into an issue that has been causing me frustrations and a bit of anger in quite some time now.

To make it short:
I play in a band called Hole In The Article and we're working on some new stuff, however people don't remember us when we perform. We turn up at gigs and people are always asking "Who are they?" That's the problem, and I can't figure out why people don't remember us. Therefor I wanted to hear your opinion / experience with this stuff.

- When you go to a concert, then what do you remember if it's an unknown local band? Their music, or their costume / performance
- When you click on a song on YouTube, do you remember the music or the video? (Maybe both)
- What is it that catches you in the music, the video, and the concert?

I appreciate any answers, even though I know this forum is for Minecraft stuff.

Have a good day everyone! :D
-TomConn
Posted by avatar
TomConn
Level 43 : Master Pixel Puncher

comment Login or register to post a reply.

8 replies

02/27/2019 5:41 am
Level 25 : Expert Narwhal
enuoia
I probably care more for the music rather than the visual aspect of a band ;'P
02/27/2019 6:44 am
TomConn
Alright thanks :D
02/27/2019 4:04 am
Level 50 : Grandmaster Dinosaur
DinowCookie
"When you click on a song on YouTube, do you remember the music or the video? (Maybe both)"

I may remember the video if it's nice, but I will come back for the music and not for the video, unless it's a visual masterpiece (when the video of itself is an artwork, which is rarely the case).
02/27/2019 6:43 am
TomConn
So a spectacular video + Good music = You remember it.
I'll see what I can come up with :D
02/27/2019 7:26 am
Level 50 : Grandmaster Dinosaur
DinowCookie
Avenged Sevenfold's 'The Stage' video is one of those where I come back for the video, and not really the music per say. I mean the music is good, but not what I would typically listen to. That video is just really impressive.
02/27/2019 7:48 am
TomConn
That does look really cool! Not sure I have the budget to make such a video, but maybe I can try making something else that would be cool! :D
02/26/2019 8:54 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Robot
Nitrox Nova
I listen to mostly electronic, and I can never remember the names of the songs or the artist half the time. I get random beats stuck in my head and it takes me like a week to figure out what it is lol
02/27/2019 6:43 am
TomConn
Alright thanks :D

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome