What happened to the old pmc..

Blaze-Cubik's Avatar Blaze-Cubik1/15/18 8:29 am
1 emeralds 342 8
1/16/2018 7:27 am
Blaze-Cubik's Avatar Blaze-Cubik
Ok. Planet Minecraft used to be all about the community and talking to other minecraft players. Now I feel like everyone is here mostly for advertisement of personal builds, server, etc. Despite my past posts on pmc I feel like its not really the same old community anymore. Just my personal opinion.
Blaze-Cubik
Level 12 : Journeyman Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/15/2018 11:31 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
NoHaxJustBaemaxx
tbh it's still both. It's meant to be a website where people can share their projects, servers, ect. Some people take advantage of this tho
01/16/2018 7:27 am
Blaze-Cubik
yea
01/15/2018 1:29 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
Dystopia
I think it just has gotten to a point where most people who used PMC as a social forum realized they were tired of MineCraft, only sticking around for the social side, and decided to move on to another platform that's just a forum/social website.
01/15/2018 11:19 am
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Senpai
Stubbs1
I've been around for quite a while here on PMC and I see what you mean, but I think most of the people who, at the time spent hours upon hours talking about Minecraft related topics here on PMC, has kinda left the community, thus leaving all the new-comers who want their "So CoOl nEw SerVEr" to get famous.

But! I feel like there's also an upside, and that is: Look at the choices you now have between servers! There is a server for everything! :D And discussions like this one still keep an old timer like myself coming back to the site :p
01/15/2018 11:26 am
Blaze-Cubik
true true! And I am glad to see that older users are still around. Its always nice to chat with people who are actually here to chat and discuss stuff for no reason sometimes
01/15/2018 9:13 am
Level 24 : Expert Scribe
Outflow
I'm kind of new here, but it seems like that's what it was always supposed to be. A place where people could share their work. I agree with you though.
01/15/2018 9:04 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Professor
Acier
Most communities feel cold when you leave and then come back
01/15/2018 10:24 am
Blaze-Cubik
yea
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com