What if an animation contest will be avaiable in PMC ???????

ML4Bzero's Avatar ML4Bzero5/20/18 1:29 pm history
4 emeralds 229 5
5/29/2018 5:59 pm
ML4Bzero's Avatar ML4Bzero
I was thinking in this type of contests several times . Which if pmc will do it .

And. this contest will be longer ( about 3 months or 4 live)

So. if it will be possible . How pmc will be ??

You can comment in this theard if you have a reply.

Also in the poll. Is it awesome if they do it ?

if you have interested on this theard. Don't forget to give noser an emerald!

Poll ended 08/18/2018 1:29 pm.

ML4Bzero
Level 24 : Expert Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/26/2018 10:31 pm
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Terraformer
Ivain
It's a nice idea, but realistically I don't think we'd be seeing a lot of submissions, whether or not it's official.
Even the Terraforming contest only attracted 64 submissions, meaning only 14 people didn't make it to the finals.
If PMC were to host an official animation contest, I'd be surprised if they even got 50 submissions that met guidelines.
You're free to host it yourself if you follow forum rules, but again I doubt you'd get a lot of submissions.

Quality animation takes TIME. 3-4 months is just enough for most people to use whatever free time they get to make what, a minute of half-decent animation? Less?
05/29/2018 5:59 pm
Level 24 : Expert Engineer
ML4Bzero
Im one of the people who participed in the terraforming contest. AND who didn't awarded to the finalists. why have you told me THAT??! anyways ok with yur comment
05/23/2018 9:35 am
Level 22 : Expert Birb
SpookyButtz
it depends i guess, are we going for blocks and stuff or general animation? idk but i bet it'd be fun for people who enjoy making animation for minecraft.
05/23/2018 3:16 am
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
Our offical contests are designed around mahor submission types, so I can't see there being one sincr "animation" isn't a major submission type. Also, most of tbe entries would likely be extremely low quality, which is part of the reason why we avoid mod contests as well. The suggested time frame is also super long compared to regular contests. I get why, but for those reasons I don't see us ever running an official one.
05/22/2018 9:09 pm
Level 20 : Expert Spelunker
Kwaysar
Well, animation contests would be interesting to a significant group of people (animators), so why not?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome