What mobs would you like added in Minecraft?

MudkipWithShades's Avatar MudkipWithShades12/1/19 12:13 am history
12/4/2019 4:23 pm
O f f l i n e's Avatar O f f l i n e
My wishlist of mobs added to Minecraft would be:
-Fish variants in the Swamp.
-Tamable foxes(because why not? Needs to be different from tamed wolves though).
-Monsters that swim in lava in the Nether.
-Baby dragons(the Dragon Egg needs a purpose in Minecraft).
-More bosses.
MudkipWithShades
Level 25 : Expert Pokemon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/01/2019 11:49 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Skinner
Dropball15
Baby Dragons! That would be awesome!
12/04/2019 12:30 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Skinner
clairesaige
Yeah, dragon egg needs a purpose. Only purpose right now is people bragging on servers lmao.
12/02/2019 5:31 am
Level 53 : Grandmaster uwu
Eclipse
Ride able dragons would be nice.
12/04/2019 12:30 pm
clairesaige
I think that would feel too modded for vanilla Minecraft. I don't want Minecraft to go too crazy and lose their fame. Tons of people have already started hating Minecraft for "not feeling the same" and "getting too complicated". I've been playing Minecraft for nearly 6 years now and I get their POV, but I love new features. Keeps me excited and loving the game instead of boring me out.
12/04/2019 3:01 pm
Eclipse
You are right.... :/
12/02/2019 9:41 am
Level 32 : Artisan Dragonborn
TobySuren
I had a really good idea for the nether. I think it would be really cool if there were these outlaw villager camps in the nether with a new type of villager that would trade special items like leggings that have significantly low durability but allow you to swim in lava unscathed. I digress, the point is that to protect the villagers there would be some sort of netherrack golem that would be able to transform to become a netherrack block as a disguise. They would have the same model as the iron golem and similar health and could be made with 3 netherrack and a carved pumpkin, like an iron one, but it would be able to, alongside launching any enemy, is create a sort of earthquake that would work the same as an evoker's fangs. No idea what it could drop- reinforced netherrack that is as strong as obsidian? I don't really know, I just always thought that this would be a really cool idea and whenever people ask me what update I would want to Minecraft I always respond with either this or the ability for any mob to have a chance to drop it's head when killed with a silk touch sword.
12/02/2019 1:16 pmhistory
Eclipse
that is a pretty cool idea
12/02/2019 3:09 pm
TobySuren
Thank you!
12/03/2019 6:11 pm
MudkipWithShades
That would be interesting to see if they did your idea for the Nether Update!
12/04/2019 11:54 am
TobySuren
:)
12/04/2019 12:28 pm
clairesaige
Woaahh, Nether villages. That would be so awesome
12/04/2019 1:30 pm
TobySuren
Nether Villager
I would imagine a villager in this nether village to look a bit like this.
12/03/2019 7:12 pm
Level 42 : Master Dragonborn
IndyJacksonTT
shrek.
why not?
12/03/2019 8:15 pm
MudkipWithShades
Shrek for life!
12/04/2019 12:27 pm
clairesaige
lmfao I would piss my pants if I saw shrek in minecraft
12/04/2019 12:27 pm
clairesaige
I agree with all of this. I think the lava oceans of the Nether feel kinda dead....funnily enough. Before 1.13, oceans and seas were so boring and had no real value. Now, they're filled with loot, sources of food (I know fish existed before 1.13, but they didn't feel like they were actually there), and now we can actually make underwater bases without drinking a water-breathing potion every 8 minutes. Everything felt more alive. Now we need the same for the Nether! Maybe some underwater fire-themed plants and mobs would be super cool. And there could be a way to see underneath lava? IDK, just an idea. Imagine lava bases... that would be so awesome lol. Won't feel as minecrafty, tho.
12/04/2019 12:48 pm
TobySuren
I think know that there is someway to make all the things on your list Minecrafty. Its just a matter of how. For example, instead of allowing beds in the nether, they could bring crying obsidian back or something like that.
12/04/2019 4:23 pm
Level 53 : Grandmaster Network
O f f l i n e
I agree with all of this except for the baby dragons. While it does sound cool, thinking about it for some time made me realise it wouldn't really fit vanilla Minecraft very well, but then again, I think you're right when saying that they really need to do something with the dragon egg.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome