What the heck?! Plugin!

DragonHearted_'s Avatar DragonHearted_10/25/18 11:47 am
1 emeralds 166 2
10/25/2018 5:06 pm
raidarr's Avatar raidarr
I play on a server from the YouTuber DarkCorners.

So, as most of you guys will know, you can add a Plugin to your Minecraft server.
If you don't know what a plugin is, it is simply a sort of edit to the coding, wich can spawn things, or add things if you play.

So on this server, there is a plugin that generates random cobblestone and vines if you are mining, and little caves decorated with buttons.

Does anybodey know wich plugin this is?

-Pringoldoodlzz
DragonHearted_
Level 14 : Journeyman Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/25/2018 5:06 pm
Level 22 : Expert Blockhead
raidarr
You definitely don't want to ask people who need to be explained what a plugin is this question. :P

As far as it individually, the plugin name does not come to mind. It may be an obscure spigot plugin, which means you could try and find relevant keywords on spigot or perhaps bukkit to locate it, or in the worst case scenario, it's a plugin that was custom coded and has no true identity. I'm assuming you do not have access to /pl or /?, which would both give strong hints as to the name.

Perhaps the simplest course is asking the owner yourself. If he's a decent fellow, he should offer some sort of response.
10/25/2018 12:29 pm
Level 40 : Master Droid
Scott
If its a YouTuber owned server, they may have commissioned the plugin out to developers like myself. They basically pay to get whatever idea they want coded, in return making them "unique features".
However, it could be a downloaded plugin. I have not seen it before, however.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome