What is the weirdest dream you ever had?

nikh's Avatar nikh4/19/15 12:36 pm
4/20/2015 6:07 pm
Histor the Noob's Avatar Histor the Noob
What is the weirdest dream you ever had? Mine was....
I was in a green and red room, with levers everywhere. For some reason Rosalie from Twilight was there also. Suddenly me and Rosalie were transported into this huge dark room. I think it was an auditorium. A creepy person started talking to us. The voice was coming from nowhere, but I knew it was a person from apple. Then, alone, I was transported to the street next to my school. There was an old English sheepdog. The sheepdog growled at me, but I wasn't afraid till I saw its eyes. They looked like they had a humans intelligentce. It was holding an excersise ball, which it dropped to say: "Hello again! I'm coming for you!" In the apple persons voice. That freaked me out and I started running. The sheepdog was chasing me. After it chased me a while, a Minecraft ender man opened a door to a house and i leaped inside, away from the dog. THE END.
nikh
Level 29 : Expert Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/20/2015 6:07 pm
Level 28 : Expert Geek
Histor the Noob
I'm gonna say my Uncle Eric's dream:
I was outside, being attacked by some teenagers. My grandma was shouting "Fight them! Fight them," which she would NEVER say. Then my Uncle Eric came along, and together, we killed 2 of them. Yeah...
04/20/2015 5:57 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer
Crafter77
I once had a dream that I was standing with my mother in our side yard. In the side yard, quite a few mushrooms were growing out of the ground. Then, the mushrooms turned into an adult German Shepherd Dog and her puppies. I had this dream so many years ago I shouldn't still remember it, I think the only reason I do is because I used to tell about it a lot. I've had other weird dreams too, of course, but I think that this is probably the weirdest one.
04/19/2015 9:23 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Explorer
+PixelPirate+
(I'm a guy) I had a dream a couple years ago where my friend (also a boy) kissed me on the cheek.

Last month, he came out as gay. Go figure.
04/19/2015 9:29 pm
Level 47 : Master Artist
Folicorow
lmfaooooo
04/19/2015 9:03 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Pie_N
I've had too many weird dreams... most of them I don't remember enough details to explain properly.

I did have one where I was riding my bike during a tornado for some reason. I saw another random dude and a girl about my age (at the time) too. We basically just said hi and kept riding away. Then the tornado appeared on the street in front of me, and I literally just rode around it and nothing happened. o-o

I had another one where I flew in circles around my house by flapping my arms...
04/19/2015 8:58 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Modder
guestds
i had this weird one:
im standing in a stream with someone who looked like Sabastian from Black Butler and the stream was the one at my grandpas house where the salmon swim up and we were trying to get to my Omi and Opis cottage.

theres lots of problems and why its weird:
1st is it started minecraft like and it instantly became realistic
2nd is the stream had a 90 degree turn
3rd i was floating on my back going up the stream
4rth the stream was going down to the waterfall
5th is my grandpas is atleast 8 hours (its more to the bridge because thats the only way for cars to go to it except a ferry) away from my Omi and Opis cottage
6th is why in the world is a demon there lol? (in Black Butler Sabastian is a demon)
04/19/2015 8:37 pm
Level 43 : Master Skinner
Phetagorah
My weirdest dream in a picture

Me being addicted to Minecraft was probably the reason I had it
04/19/2015 8:21 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Farmer
busybusybee72
I had this one dream where my science teacher killed someone on school grounds. Then, my math teacher comes up and says, "Hey, Becky! What are you doing?" And my science teacher says, "Nothing much, just killing someone. Want to join?" And my math teacher pulled a revolver out of her pocket and joined her. Then, my history teacher walks in and says, "What's going on in here?" And they kill her. Then my pregnant English teacher comes in and says, "What is happening?" And then my math teacher shoots her in the head while my science teacher shoots the baby. I know. Weird.
04/19/2015 7:03 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Network
Phant
Hm.

Well. I had this one dream where I started off in school. Some lady was reading a book to us. Everybody was petting a bunch of cats while she was reading. Then, a bunch of cats broke into our classroom and declared that they were better than our cats because they lived outside. Both groups of cats got into a fight (I was reading Warriors at the time so that may explain why). Then the lady randomly stood up, held up a jug of milk, and said we had 5 seconds to find something to use as a surfboard. I grabbed a piece of paper, then changed to a book. She dumped all of the milk onto the ground, which magically changed into a wave and we started surfing on it. We went out of the hole the cats had made when they broke in and onto a field. There was a group of people playing this kickball-baseball hybird, and I went up to bat. I hit a ball, then continued surfing. The dream ended there.
04/19/2015 6:51 pm
Level 29 : Expert Artist
nikh
BUMP!
04/19/2015 1:10 pm
Level 22 : Expert Modder
Lacuna Corporation
I have about 2-4 really messed up dream each night, but it's entirely my fault. I take 300 or 400mg of vitamin B6 every night which is 21429% of the recommended daily dose. This makes sleeping absolutely hilarious, but it also makes your nerves... well, not work properly.
04/19/2015 1:52 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Blueyy__
Can that kill you?

If not, I'm totally gonna start doing that, I never get dreams 0-0
04/19/2015 1:22 pm
Level 44 : Master Architect
tobbestark
Is that even legal?
04/19/2015 1:04 pm
Level 44 : Master Architect
tobbestark
The absolute wierdest dream I've ever had was me in a forest near my old school. An for some reason I was running naked next to a train track in the middle of the forest xD
That's the only thing I remember from it..
04/19/2015 12:46 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Miner
OfficiallBlox
I have the weirdest dreams that can't even be explained in words lol
04/19/2015 12:46 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Princess
Eth_
Falling....Its scary for me
04/19/2015 12:44 pm
Level 42 : Master Mage
Endersteve
I've had many but by far this one;

It started with me walking down a road in a town where i used to live. As i was walking to the town center i found a modern house and outside was a great example of modern art. It was none other than Christopher Eccleston putting both his fists in his mouth. The dream jumped to me walking down the town center in swimming shorts eating a sub while everything around me was exploding and burning, and i was there strutting down the road nodding at everything that was happening.

tfw trying to realise what the hell happened in my dream;
04/19/2015 8:57 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Scribe
LetsGoTrippin
I can't believe that this post hasn't been paradoxical, since the Doctor and Captain Mal Reynolds are within six lines of each other, which could cause a major nerdgasm.
04/19/2015 12:40 pm
Level 64 : High Grandmaster Sweetheart
Myra_
I had a dream about the Warriors series, except I was a guy, and everyone was a chicken instead of a cat, and we lived on an elementary school jungle gym.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome