forum Forumsplay_arrow Discussions fiber_manual_record General

What do you value the most in a friend?

2 emeralds4 replies87 views
created 12/13/2018 1:33 pm by BewareOfTheAngel
last reply 12/14/2018 7:46 am
Hey guys, i’m conducting a survey (out of curiosity) to see what people look for in a friend and what are the least admired traits.

Here’s what I need you to do, I will ask 2 questions and all you have to do is answer them down below, sounds simple right?

Question 1: What’s your favorite quality in a friend?
Question 2: What’s your least favorite quality (one that you hate the most) in a friend?

Note: Choose 1 quality only for each question and make sure you don’t repeat the answer or use the antonym of it. (like don’t say answer 1 is “friendly” and answer 2 is “unfriendly”, pick something else for question 2)

Here’s an example

Answering Q1: Loyalty.
Answering Q2: Dishonesty, I don’t want to be friends with someone who keeps lying to me.
Posted by avatar
BewareOfTheAngel
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer

4 replies

12/14/2018 7:46 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
AGTRigorMortis
To me it depends on what they're lying about and why.

I understand that humans are imperfect and are prone to making mistakes
and not remembering or not knowing something does not equate to dishonesty, it just means they didn't understand something or forgot, and the best way to address that is to educate or tell them how things are, not belittle them or call them liars.

It is very important to distinguish between those lines, as they can determine whether you inadvertently and unnecessarily fall out with someone or not. I don't build my life around making enemies, but even I have my limits and I can snap if the circumstances in my life are negative enough.
12/14/2018 4:15 am
Level 40 : Master Pixel Puncher
TomConn
Q1: My favorite quality in a friend is trust and understanding. It can make me feel safe around them knowing that I can rely on them and they try to understand somewhat who I am. And the same goes for me, they need to know they can rely on me and that I try to understand who they are.

Q2: The worst quality in a friend is if they cannot be trusted with anything. Meeting on time to something important, helping reach a deadline, leanding money and paying back, or simply just not telling secrets to others.
12/13/2018 4:30 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter
Thonck
Q1: My favorite quality in a friend is the fact that they can decrease sadness levels by approximately 4.519653%.

Q2: My least favorite quality in a friend is that one time in middle school when you thought your best friend was actually a good person then 2 years found out they told everyone your darkest secret.
12/13/2018 2:09 pm
Level 42 : Master Dinosaur
DinowCookie
Q1: Unconditional friendships. I don't like it when people have expectations from a friendship.

Thus my Q2: Expectations, having to see each other at least x times, or expecting gifts on certain occasions, favors.. I think these things should come naturally. I don't want friends who complain about not getting enough attention.

My favorite type of friends are the ones you fall out of touch with but then things are just fine when crossing paths again. :)

Search

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome