What was the scariest moment of your life?

87man's Avatar 87man10/8/14 7:58 pm
1 emeralds 4.2k 153
10/26/2014 11:01 pm
Journal's Avatar Journal
Title says it all. I am putting in random things I want to know about.
87man
Level 21 : Expert Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/26/2014 11:01 pm
Level 28 : Expert Scribe
Journal
When I got..got..*gulp*

...writer's block.

lol
10/26/2014 10:46 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Spider Rider
InfamousArgyle
I can't say the circumstances, but I thought I was going to get kicked out my dorm, or even out of school. turned out not to be a big deal at all. Everyone was cool. The end.
10/26/2014 10:17 pm
Level 44 : Master Nerd
Ree_
One time i cut off part of my finger with a door.
10/26/2014 9:55 pm
Level 21 : Expert Toast
BreakingElm641
I woke up in the middle of the night to something- or someone -grabbing my shoulder. I turn and nothing is there. Later, im sleeping, and I wake up to teeth chewing on my hand. I jump up and realize its my dog.
Click to reveal
10/26/2014 9:49 pm
Level 26 : Expert Grump
IceCream_Sundae
Having my brain irrationally believe that a fictional character was coming after me to terrorise my family and I, then eventually kill us, for about a month.

It was awful trying to focus on television while glancing out the window, certain that he was about to step out from the bushes.
10/15/2014 6:34 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Explorer
K47
Scariest moment of my life was my computer completely frozen with Skype up and my parents very VERY interested and intent in getting my computer. Almost forgot that I could pull the battery out.
I'm such an idiot.
10/13/2014 6:13 pm
Level 21 : Expert Archer
Diamondcrafter_3
Also, I got lost at Disney World. My Dad knew where I was. I had wandered into this area (I forget where) and the worker would not let him in to get me. They said he had to pay to get into the area (It was some show). So, this older couple who heard my dad told him they would find me. They did and guided me to the exit where my dad was.
10/11/2014 3:14 pm
Diamondcrafter_3
I was in fourth grade. My friends and I were all trying to jump to the fourth rung on the monkey bars (bad decision #1). Keep in mind I am reallly short for my age. I decided to try it (Bad decision #2). I jumped, my fingers grabbed the rung, then I fell. I watched the ground rush up at me from 4 feet in the air. Then, BAM! The wind was knocked out of me. Being 9 years old, I had no clue what that felt like, so it scared the daylights out of me. I was sitting there in the gravel (yes,you read that right. My elementary school thought that it would be a genius idea to replace the soft mulch with little, hard ROCKS!) trying to get air into my lungs. I thought I was going to die. My friends were trying to get the teacher's attention, but she was socializing and completely ignored them. So, with the little air I had, I screamed bloody murder. It was the kind of scream that said "I AM GOING TO DIE IF I DON'T GET HELP NOW!". The teacher looked over as I fell to the ground and laid there in shock, trying to get more air. She ran over, sat me up, and had me put my hands on my head. I finally could breath and she helped me to the nurse. In the office, I heard her tell the secretary to tell the principle to talk to her later. When I was in the nurse's office, I heard her tell the principle what happened and that we need mulch and that would have not been so traumatizing for me if we had mulch instead of rocks. I ended up being fine. But, I really did think I was going to die.
10/11/2014 2:44 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Birb
Karrfis
i want walking along a cliff path and half the path caved in under my feet and fell down into the sea. lucky for me i had quick reactions and grabbed onto the ledge and pulled myself to safety.

then i was stuck and had to call the mountain rescue

i got to ride in a helicopter
10/11/2014 2:38 pm
Level 54 : Grandmaster Nerd
Chiayang0427
One August afternoon of last summer, I went down to the corner store to get a Coca Cola for myself, and within two seconds of pressing the '1' button, the elevator car stopped moving. Literally I got stuck in an elevator for about half an hour. I was scared as hell, panicky, and didn't know what to do. In addition, I was afraid that the elevator car would plunge down to the bottom. The alarm in the elevator ringed the whole time while I was in there with just pajamas on, cash and keys only. NO cellphone. The alarm aggravated my neighbor's dog; in turn, he barked more loudly.

While stuck in the elevator, I screamed "HELP! I'M STUCK IN THE ELEVATOR CAR! 4TH FLOOR!" several times and kicked the door loudly to get help from neighbors. Apparently, that did NOT help. Next, I pressed the "Help" button, then the intercom went on and I told whoever was in the intercom my address. After about 20 minutes, the firemen helped me get out. They had to shut off the power in the elevator temporarily and repair the elevator door. In turn, I grabbed the fireman's arm and climbed the 3 ft rise. My father was worried that I went to the corner store for a couple of minutes, and when he walked out of our apartment to look for me, he saw a team of firemen near the elevator door. In addition, before moving to college, I came from a very old---80 years old apartment building; meaning it was around back during WW2.

This is literally the craziest and scariest experience of my life.

10/11/2014 9:44 pm
Diamondcrafter_3
I am terrified of elevators. This would scare the living **** out of me...
10/11/2014 2:34 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Unicorn
DiamondFarm
When I fainted in my science class because the teacher was talking about how you would fracture your bone in your lower leg. One minute, I was fine next, my heart was pumping, my vision was blurring...next, on the floor.
10/11/2014 2:23 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Engineer
dsfdsfdsdsf
seeing a picture of gaben was the scariest moment of my life.
10/11/2014 1:15 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Prince
n8mo
The moment that I realized minecraft is wasting weeks of my life... That was two years ago, and I still play the game all the time.
For serious though, I've played at least one-to-two thousand hours of this game.
10/11/2014 1:34 pm
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Architect
Emiel97
"Time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time''
10/11/2014 1:31 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Grump
HariusAwesome44
Really? My moment was reading that post.
10/11/2014 1:06 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Lego Builder
Crucible
I was using a buzz saw to cut some used wood. A screw was in it and I didn't realize it was there. There was this huge shower of sparks everywhere after the saw made contact with the wood ._.
10/11/2014 12:57 pm
Level 1 : New Network
GurrCraft
THis Text was Blue Before You Saw it

Agree?
10/11/2014 12:33 pm
Level 24 : Expert Warrior
LoZFTW
When I got so mad that I slammed my door so hard, it got stuck, and it took my brother about 20-30 minutes to open the door.
10/11/2014 11:00 am
Level 68 : High Grandmaster Programmer
EnderMiner77
In all seriousness, the scariest for me was when I nearly got hit by a cement mixer. I ran across the street to avoid it, then got hit by a bicycle. After that, I stepped backwards and got grazed by a passing car at 50 mph. Then it hit me. Literally.
10/11/2014 9:03 am
Level 21 : Expert Artist
Enygma
Reading this title :0
10/11/2014 8:30 am
Level 23 : Expert Crab
Morneite
"when the skeleton pooped out"
10/11/2014 8:29 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Artist
DuskRaine
When i had to get stitches on my face, its scary as ***** ***** when a giant rusty metal handle swings down and smacks you. With the point facing your face.
Luckily it only hit me in the lower lip just above the chin. But it still went all the way through. There was blood EVERYWHERE!
10/11/2014 8:25 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Explorer
MechaEnderXD
when the skeleton pooped out

(in all seriousness, i think it was when my dog was poisoned by my neighbors, and the day my dad was robbed)
10/11/2014 8:22 am
Level 22 : Expert Modder
Kickbuttkaleb12
I was riding a loop de loop coaster and my harness broke and I almost flew out 3 times.
10/11/2014 8:17 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Dragonborn
Floppypancake31
When I died. Second scariest is whenever I'm haunting someone and they almost die.
10/11/2014 8:11 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Dragon
12345elli
One time when my mum started screaming in the bathroom (I was 6) and blood was dripping out from under the door. My dad rushed in and the ambulance came and took her away. I thought she was going to die. Turns out she was having problems with my brother who she was pregnant with. They're both okay now though (my mum and my brother).

When I was 7 and I accidentally threw my 1-year-old brother at a door. His face was split and there was blood everywhere - I couldn't stop screaming.

Also, one time (when I was 10) I was eating sugary laces and I started choking in a room full of people. Like half of it was down my throat then the other half was hanging out of my mouth. A group of people (including adults) just stood there watching me doubled over coughing my lungs out. Then my gag reflex kicked in and everything went slow - people's voices were echoing and stuff. I was like "Oh <blank>... so, this is how I'm going to die. Sugary laces. Man, what a bummer." and then my friend turned round and was like "What the hell are you all doing!?! SHE'S CHOKING!" and sorta jumped on my back. I guess that knocked it out of me... I don't remember what happened after. All I remember that happened after was that I woke up in hospital with these things clipped to my fingers. I started panicking immediately - how would you feel if you woke up in an unknown region with things clipped to your fingers? These women came in and started telling me it was okay and called my parents in. They were telling my how I had lost too much oxygen or something when I had been choking - that's why I passed out. I probably wouldn't be here if my friend hadn't stepped up. I'm still friends with her since.

Yet another - I was running in this play area place (I was 10 - this was after the sugary laces) and my little finger got caught on netting. I only figured this out after I had kept running, dislocated it and broken it at the growth plate. The pain.. oh god, it was hell. I remember putting my hand up to my face and seeing my finger mangled.. I was so shocked. I swear, my mouth was in a perfect "O" shape. I let out one of my most "OH MY GOD I'M DYING HERE" screams and my friend (the one who saved me from the dreaded sugary laces) turns round and screams herself. I just scream "MY FINGER!!!! OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!!!!!" and some mums just look round and give me a dirty look. I remember thinking to myself "Wow, what selfish cows," before running to my dad. I don't know how I could still run, but I did. He asks me what I'm screaming about and I manage to gasp out "My... finger..." and he just looks down and says "Oh." He then has to take my friend home.. about a 20 minute drive along a bumpy road.. every bump agonising on my finger. Then back home again. Then I get told to sit in the playroom and eat a sandwich while they decide what to do with me "Hm... I dunno... TAKE ME TO HOSPITAL MAYBE!?!" I recall screaming at them. And then they do. I get medicine to take the pain away. Doesn't work really. I remember sitting next to my mum and her saying "it's going to be alright." then her GRABBING my hand with my bad finger and SQUEEZING IT. I remember thinking "Oh. My god. Did she ACTUALLY JUST DO THAT?!" and I scream out, involuntarily, "WOMAN!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" and other people in the ward just stare at me. She lets go and I sort of shuffle to the next seat along to prevent it from happening again. Then I have a long 4 hour wait for them to see me. I overhear them saying "Is she a brave 10 year old?.." and thinking "Damn it. It's going to hurt isn't it." They call me into a room and try to stick a needle in the swelling which absolutely kills. So instead they give me Gas and Air to go with the local anaesthetic they put into my hand. This makes me look drunk apparently. I almost pass out from it. Let me describe what it's like having it. Well, everything's normal for a few puffs of it, then your breathing sort of controls itself and your body takes over. It tastes sweet. Your vision gets blurrier and lags like in Minecraft. You turn and it has to catch up. Sound echoes and you sort of go into a dream world - you make up what's happening when something else is actually happening. I was getting my finger pulled back into place but in my mind I was watching a doctor program on T.V. I remember looking at a nurse and thinking "Why is she watching T.V with us?". Anyway, this has gone on for too long Basically, I had to wear a splint for 2 weeks before I could move it again, I couldn't write etc. All better now though! Although I can move it weirdly now o-o

So yeah, those are my stories. GG is you actually read all of this wall of writing.

EDIT: This could've been an essay... all of the stories are around 900 words o-o
10/11/2014 5:30 am
Level 27 : Expert Cowboy
Alex Hunter
The scariest moment of my life was when my dog almost ate my hand. That was scary...
10/11/2014 5:18 am
Level 33 : Artisan Nerd
Toadblock
When I played five nights at freddy's...
10/11/2014 4:28 am
Level 25 : Expert Hunter
bigf
The other day I found out when Naruto was ending. Automatically the scariest moment ever
10/11/2014 3:54 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Pixelle_
Here's mine:

So, I was 12 and I'd started a new school about a month ago. One day, my art teacher let me out of class late and I missed the school bus. I lived quite far away so the only transport I could get to my house came in 2 hours. I had to wait at the bus stop until it came, but it was winter so it was getting dark quickly. After about 1 and a half hours, it was so dark I couldn't see. Suddenly, a hooded figure walked up behind me and said " Why hello there [My name]. I screamed, thinking that he was an axe murderer. It turned out to be my science teacher. That was awkward...
10/15/2014 6:27 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Ranger
BestMinerGavin
ROFL. It's like "Why Hello There, Gavin" I'd be like holy ****
10/11/2014 4:23 am
Level 29 : Expert Artist
Narotiza
What if your science teacher WAS AN AXE MURDERER?!
10/11/2014 3:58 am
Level 34 : Artisan Steve
starrynight
XD
10/11/2014 3:32 am
Level 34 : Artisan Steve
starrynight
My classmate once punched me in the chest and I had a tight breath, luckily I was back a few seconds later. Also when I was washing the dishes and a big knife almost landed on my foot.
10/11/2014 3:00 am
Level 25 : Expert Network
Thaddian
Watching a Sonic.exe gameplay by PewDiePie. Do not watch.
10/11/2014 3:27 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Artist
T11T22
It wasn't that scary, if not it wasn't scary at all.
10/10/2014 8:24 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Dragonborn
Diggerguy68
2 of them that happened to me:
1: Sarnia's huge system of ATI/ASCeclass sirens go off at 1AM when I'm trying to sleep, and trust me, when you have a siren down the street, it's LOUD!
2: When 2 stupid kids try and drown my friend, making me have to beat the living BEEEEEEEEEEP out of them and save my friend.
10/10/2014 7:03 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
EnderLordz
Probably the first time that i almost fainted,although it doesn't sound that bad i got so scared i could barely breathe and everything was blurry and i got scared also because i use glasses so i thought my eyes stopped working.
10/10/2014 6:32 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Prince
Summertime
When my seatbelt wouldn't work on a fast upside down ride when I was 8 years old at the fair.
10/10/2014 6:55 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Narwhal
xenolovegood
OMG WHAT HAPPENED
10/10/2014 6:29 pm
Level 29 : Expert Geek
The_Zelda_Cat
For me, probably when I was playing Legend of Zelda and thought ReDeads were friendly. I was traumatized for life, man!
10/10/2014 6:25 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Network
MineCraft88levi
Once I was lucked in a public bathroom for like an hour...

Another time I fell off a boat backwards and nearly drowned
10/10/2014 6:09 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Artist
Roer
Probably the time I fell in the middle of a long trail going away from the place my family and I were camping. I was running to get ahead of my family so I could be the first to see the creek, the sign that we're almost at our car. Two reasons.
One: I don't think my father saw me there, and he was driving a Rhino Off Road vehicle thingamajig and got too close to running over me for comfort.
Two: I got the wind knocked out of me and couldn't move. I just managed to scramble to the side in time.
10/10/2014 3:47 pm
Level 23 : Expert Spleefer
Lubzy
I got onto "the Wild Mouse".
10/10/2014 3:40 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Scribe
Akeustlom
My scariest experience was when my mom told me I only had five years till a heart surgery. Idk if it will change my personality, but will it change...me? I just don't want to get hurt, much less die. I'm scared of being carried on a stretcher and saying to the surgeon: "Just don't hurt--" *sleep shot thing* I'm scared
10/10/2014 5:29 pm
Level 21 : Expert Network
87man
Hope it goes fine.
10/10/2014 3:14 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Grump
TheCreeperQueen
10/10/2014 11:48 am
Level 39 : Artisan Farmer
Mishkia
I was...six? Eight? I don't remember, but we were in a clothing shop. I was admiring some coats, and when I turned around I lost my parents. I was pretty scared cause I knew no one in the store except my parents. I aimlessly looked around and in a few minutes I did find them.
10/10/2014 11:35 am
Level 32 : Artisan Grump
TheCreeperQueen
I was at school 4th grade and my heart started really hurting.
I thought I had a heart attack but luckily I didn't.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome