forum Forumsplay_arrow Discussions fiber_manual_record General

what would you do in a zombie apocalypses?

1 emerald104 replies1,812 views
created 02/24/2015 4:25 pm by EnderCat17
last reply 04/20/2015 1:24 am
a simple zombie apocalypsesis comeing in 1 min what will you do?
Posted by avatar
EnderCat17
Level 12 : Journeyman Dragon

104 replies

04/19/2015 11:50 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Blueyy__
I would get Dinkleberg! He would know what to do!
04/19/2015 11:37 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Senpai
AnimeFanFTW
Get a boat.

Zombies don't swim. Easy.
04/19/2015 11:06 pm
Level 20 : Expert Warrior
murgaloaf
Grab a shank and hide in a closet.
04/19/2015 6:59 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
AMS2003
04/19/2015 6:54 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
AMS2003
04/20/2015 1:24 am
EnderCat17
wow AMS2003 just wow, but i still have my soul, clever arnt you?
04/19/2015 6:41 pm
EnderCat17
anyone want to know what i would do?
04/19/2015 5:54 pm
Level 24 : Expert Blockhead
Nitwick
Join the zombies.
04/19/2015 3:22 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Miner
OfficiallBlox
Go to my nearest grocery store and eat.
04/19/2015 3:18 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Network
YTCereal
Become a Zombie

yay
04/19/2015 3:15 pm
EnderCat17
-Bump-
04/18/2015 11:55 pm
EnderCat17
-Bump-
04/14/2015 2:38 pm
Level 53 : Grandmaster Mlem Mlem Bat
Karrthus
everyone going bat crazy about ow awesome they will be and kick everyone butt and win

but we all know you'll hide in your house with your family and loved ones until the clutching jaws of death take you into it's dark embrace.

or you'll go to the Winchester, have a pint, and wait for this to blow over, i know me and my family would
04/14/2015 2:33 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
Tiagirl001
grap the salt! And not be scared... I believe in the science of Game-Theory! So I'm safe! The theory about "real life zombies"
04/14/2015 2:44 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Pokemon
Dialga
First of all. That's culture shock, not game theory. Second of all. If you did not know of this, you either have never watched a good horror movie (believable for most people) or are underage since the whole plot of the serpent and the rainbow revolves around that.

As for me (my third time going) I'd find a way to create a virus to infect all beings with the genus homo. (We are all homo-sapiens and we are the only living creature with that genus.) and give out a free vaccine to everyone in the world. I'd set it off and it would kill off all the zombies. Whilst that happens everyone is advised to stay inside
04/14/2015 2:30 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Warrior
serdarminecraft
Act like im one of them untill the sun comes and burns down the zombies. Then i will kick their burning ass. #PerfectPlan!
04/14/2015 2:27 pm
Dialga
Gather 100 people from an uninfected country into a rocket ship. Live on the moon for a bit. Time goes by faster in space. Go back in a week (space time). Win
04/13/2015 7:42 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Blacksmith
G0LD_RUSH
Basically 3D print some guns probably try to develop a plan with everyone in my neighborhood to take over a near tower (We have a super fancy Artisan town by us) and then hold out with guns (Alot of my friends has reeel guns we're in Texas) and then hold out as long as we can getting food and etc.
04/13/2015 7:27 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Pokemon
Malaionus
Camomano99
PandaMC
EnderCat17
why a prison?

Because it's secure

Except its full of prisoners who may want to do bad things to you(and that's* the censored version).

An abandoned one.
04/10/2015 1:02 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
Prototype_X9
Ascend.
04/10/2015 12:44 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Taco
Miner_world111
Pull out a VCR Player. I'm safe from the humans at least.

In all seriousness though, I "zombie apocalypse" Wouldn't be as fatal as you would think. Its catastrophic, But humans survived the dinosaurs! We can do anything!

Yes, I do know that homo sapiens were not around during the Jurassic or Triassic periods. (oohhh, Science :3)
04/09/2015 11:52 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Grump
-Snafu-
Zombies can't climb ladders so:

Step 1: Cover house in ladders.
Step 2: Wait for the apocalypse to blow over, it's just another fad
Step 3: Profit
04/09/2015 9:56 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Engineer
_coolness_
Because those things are so easy to fit in a backpack. XD. You should join that role play I put the link for. I am so lonely on it. XD
04/09/2015 9:52 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Botanist
candle_
I'd get a pickaxe, hit a rock a few times with it, and then make a shotgun and ammo from it in seconds.

Oh, and I'd just grab a flamethrower, assault rifle, and anti-material 500 round magazine pistol because they're all over the place.

Everyone knows that's how it works.
04/09/2015 9:35 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Engineer
_coolness_
Id do this. Read it. Join if you like. I'm lonely.
the-dark-times-have-come-are-you-ready-t450462.html
04/09/2015 9:30 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Architect
Robihn
I would gather up my army knife, my crossbow, and try to find where the Glock is hidden and put them into a backpack. I'd gather any canned food and take one of those bottles with a filter built in and bring a seperate water bottle. Then I'd find a small pan and bring a zippo and some lighter fluid. I'd also bring a heavy jacket and any other clothes that I absolutely need. I'd probs bring a small blanket too and maybe a flashlight or a few glowsticks and fit everything mentioned above into a big backpack that I'm able to carry around.

This part sounds illogical, but I'd head for the cities. Everyone now says that they're gonna head for rural places, so I would assume people would flee the city and leave for the forests. Then of course I'd do my thing and try my best to survive.
04/09/2015 8:50 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect
-[C4]-
I'd learn how to spell.... @OP.
Then I'd just show em my amazing gfx skills and their brains would explode from information overload.
04/09/2015 7:36 am
Dialga
people say "oh id use a sword" or "id use a bow and arrow"
I'd use a minigun/gattling gun
04/09/2015 8:41 pm
EnderCat17
ya guys this isn't minecraft
04/09/2015 6:57 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Hunter
Jedi_Master_Nate
I would get my hands on the nearest Barrett .50 cal and take them out from my roof.
04/09/2015 6:34 am
Level 65 : High Grandmaster Nerd
Irish
LCD75
IrishChaos
LCD75-insert illogical plan that would fail-

Oh yes, huge apocalypse, people panic, lets head to a highly populated place! (Times square, really.)

"Get a train" Because the subways will totally not be packed with people trying to flee

"Get a boat" Goodluck with stealing a boat, because people will definitely not flee on their boats...

"Get a plane" Oh so you can fly a plane? Cool story bro. Im Jesus.

"Head to airport" Again, do you really wanna get trampled by many people?

You wouldn't last a week.

Wow, you got really hostile over some sketchy idea I made over the course of 5 minutes, plus it doesn't sound nearly as ridiculous as other ideas, plus, I'd like to see you make a plan that would work in one of the world's largest cities.

How the heck did you even get into a position of power with that attitude anyway? You took a very unlikely scenario VERY seriously, so that's already kind of a red flag, especially since you're a contest judge, I'm surprised you didn't criticize everyone else in this thread too, seeing how much of an elitist you sounded like.

Can't wait to end up seeing myself banned for "disrespecting staff."

Lolwut, back in the cage there. I am in noway acting elitist. I simply proved most of your plan to be pretty illogical.

As for how I would survive in a city, I would wait a while for everything to die down a bit, then slip out, rather easy if you stick to alleyways. But as you said this scenario would never happen, but then again you have made a very throughout plan so...

Lastly, I am not staff. Even if I was I wouldn't ban you for being disrespectful (even though you aren't, but you did turn me debunking your plan into me being an elitist, somehow) because staff can't just ban whoever they please.

Let's not start a flame war, K.
04/09/2015 5:28 am
Level 30 : Artisan Princess
Hollask
Honestly I would most likely just end my own life. In the event of a zombie apocalypse I would be killed off quickly. Suicide would be quicker, easier and more pleasant than being mauled by a rotting corpse.
04/09/2015 6:47 am
Level 31 : Artisan Network
Furry
That doesn't make a good movie though.
If I'm surviving the apoc, I want a movie made about me when it's all over.
04/09/2015 7:20 am
Level 30 : Artisan Princess
Hollask
What if it never ends? Do zombies like films?
04/09/2015 7:22 am
Irish
Maybe we could show them some movies on loop so they forget about trying to kill all of us?
04/08/2015 10:56 pm
Level 28 : Expert Dragonborn
Dragonhart
This is in my mind the most logical thing to do: I would raid food and materials from my house and put them in the attic. Then I would get a power saw and cut away the stairs to the attic, so zombies can't get up. Then I would do the same for every abandoned house around me and use wooden planks from my basement to make bridges. I could just walk around from attic to attic. Now, don't give me some nonsense about zombies being able to climb -.-
04/08/2015 9:41 pm
Level 27 : Expert Geek
Histor the Noob
I'd ask my sister to drive me to my grandma's house, and there, I'd grab one of my grandpa's weapons and start attacking the zombies!
04/08/2015 9:17 pm
Furry
LCD75
Furrysnip

There, that's how you should reply to something sketchy, nice job with the insight btw.

Yeah, some of those are answered with my loose morals though
So yeah, whatever floats your boat!
(Hopefully your boat floats.)
I like planning for crazy things. It's fun. I'll make a plan thing later maybe.
04/08/2015 9:03 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Pirate
LCD75
Furrysnip

There, that's how you should reply to something sketchy, nice job with the insight btw.
04/08/2015 8:19 pm
Furry
This is LCD75's Plan. I'm going to provide insight using bolded text, like here.

I live in New York City, so my plan is really elaborate, should be done in nighttime if possible.
Well, the moment you hear of a zombie apocalypse you should bolt. You have no time to wait, it's first come first serve when it comes to the end of the world and humanity
- Pack as many supplies as I can in a book-bag, BRING WIRE CUTTERS.
I would only bring water, canned food, and a sharp object. (Preferably gun or knife.) Weighing yourself down is never a good idea.
- Take control of a 7 train, as I live near a station.
- try to transfer to the E line as fast as possible.
If you are one of the first to know, good job getting out of there! You might need to steal a car or bike it though if you learned about the end with everybody else.
If evac is available in Manhattan
- Stay on 7 line
- Exit at Times Square as obscurely as possible, in case evac has left.
- Assuming there is no evac at times square, use alleyways to head into Central Park.
- If no evac is available at all, head back as quickly and silently as possible, initiate no evac plan.
If no evac is available:
- Board the E line.
This is assuming you are the first to know of the end of the world. If not, you'll be biking, as the chaos would prevent you from being able to do this. (Not to mention you'd get mugged by another passenger for your rucksack if they know about the end, too.)
- Clear out any undead that could possibly be in the way.
If you don't have a gun or knife, I hope you are good at strafing.
- Direct the train to Sutphin Blvd.
This couldn't happen with or without the end coming. May as well jump off the train and walk it from there.
- This is the Jamaica neighborhood (high crime rate), so keep head down while boarding the JFK Airport line.
Keep low? I'd run fast as could be! The longer you are there the more that could happen!
- Once at JFK, head to the outer areas, as the surrounding walls are nothing but wire.
- Once in the airstrip, locate the closest aircraft possible.
If you are one of the first to know, the police will arrest you. If this is mid-apoc, then you might have a chance, being there are no walkers or people with guns...
If any aircraft is present:
- In the aircraft, check for fuel and any potential undead on board.
- Once cleared out and checked, assuming there is fuel, start up aircraft.
- Fly west.
Yeah, that's not going to happen. Sorry buddy.
If the aircraft lacks fuel, repeat the last two steps if any other aircraft are spotted.
If no aircraft are present or none are reliable for long-distance flying:
- Exit airport as quickly as possible.
Good idea exiting.
- Swim towards the Far Rockaways
I hope it's late spring to early fall or else that would suck!
- Search strip for capable boat.
They're gonna be gone. Maybe you can hop on and be a shipmate of some other survivors, but don't rely on this working.
- Check for undead and fuel, should people have the boat, exchange equipment for evacuation, if they're armed, take them out as soon as possible.
- Should it be viable for sailing, board.
Your best bet is to not swim. It'll only get you wet and cold and your supplies ruined. Not to mention you are now a sitting duck for other survivors to kill you.
- Sail south towards Florida, should region be infected at this point, refuel quickly and circle the gulf, and if Texas is at this point infected, refuel and head towards the Panama Canal, and refuel, then make way to the Baja for a second refuel, and head for Hawaii if winter, or Alaska if summer.
If everything works out perfectly how you describe it to, not a bad idea.
Should no air or sea options be available after doing both procedures:
- Search area for a possible vehicle, should be sturdy and with good performance, so best bet is either a muscle, Japanese sports car, or SUV. Area is somewhat wealthy so search for any performance vehicles if possible.
Um, no. Get any car you can get your hands on and drive the hell away from all the other people. It's going to be hectic in New York!
- Head towards the 7 train
Why get out of your car?
- Board train and get off at the first stop in Manhattan.
Why get out? Keep driving.
- Search again for car, this time quality does not matter due to the larger concentration of zombies by this time.
Or just keep the car that you had.
- Drive towards the George Washington bridge.
- Once again, get off and get across as fast as possible.
- Search for a car with good MPG.
Um, no. Keep driving in the first car you can get. Have a gun? Stop someone and force them out of their car. It's your survival first.
- Drive south-west and get off the interstate as soon as possible, due to the possibilities of accidents, roadblocks, and other events. Pillage gas stations for supplies and fuel, make stops in some states for firearms, prioritize Texas and Arizona for this. Settle down in the Rockies or Mojave desert, depending on the current season, after the whole situation calms down (and there is somewhat less zombies everywhere, this will probably take a few months or even years), search for aircraft again and get off the continent, try to get to Oceania, China or even the Alps.
No, not china. get to somewhere with houses in walking distance but not a jam packed place like New York. You want to stay hidden from people and zombies. Trust nobody. You are on your own. Have family? They'll get infected and die. You must live.
04/08/2015 8:18 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer
ComedyCode
Step1: stay on my computer.
I am done for the minute!
04/08/2015 7:54 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Pirate
LCD75
IrishChaos

Oh yes, huge apocalypse, people panic, lets head to a highly populated place! (Times square, really.)

"Get a train" Because the subways will totally not be packed with people trying to flee

"Get a boat" Goodluck with stealing a boat, because people will definitely not flee on their boats...

Wow, you got really hostile over some sketchy idea I made over the course of 5 minutes, plus it doesn't sound nearly as ridiculous as other ideas, plus, I'd like to see you make a plan that would work in one of the world's largest cities.

How the heck did you even get into a position of power with that attitude anyway? You took a very unlikely scenario VERY seriously, so that's already kind of a red flag, especially since you're a contest judge, I'm surprised you didn't criticize everyone else in this thread too, seeing how much of an elitist you sounded like.

Can't wait to end up seeing myself banned for "disrespecting staff."
04/08/2015 5:36 pm
Furry
PiggyFunGames
EnderCat17a simple zombie apocalypsesis comeing in 1 min what will you do?

I would try to find out what an ''apocalypsesis'' is
04/08/2015 5:35 pm
Level 28 : Expert Artist
Jedi
I would use my metalworking skills to cast the ultimate zombie killer, which is an axe, a spear, and a hammer, all in one.

I would cast it out of aluminum cuz you can get that from cans.

But seriously doe, if you know how to melt cans into useful tools/weapons, and understand the basics of food growing/hunting you can survive indefinitely.
04/08/2015 5:30 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
PiggyFunGames
EnderCat17a simple zombie apocalypsesis comeing in 1 min what will you do?

I would try to find out what an ''apocalypsesis'' is
04/08/2015 5:26 pm
EnderCat17
IrishChaos

come on give him a break most likely all the people are dead so... ya
04/08/2015 5:22 pm
Irish

04/08/2015 5:06 pm
Level 29 : Expert Artist
Spa-Geddy
Phase 1: Grab some food, knife, and rope and run. Probably sleep in a tree.
Phase 2: Meet up with friends at our school.
Phase 3: Survive the apocalypse.
04/08/2015 5:02 pm
Level 21 : Expert Modder
Camomano99
Get all my weapons and hunker down in my house or garage.
04/08/2015 5:03 pm
EnderCat17
what weapons do you have?

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome