What would be your dream mod creation?

Leon90's Avatar Leon901/16/19 7:06 pm
1/18/2019 5:50 pm
Leon90's Avatar Leon90
Imagine, you had a huge library of coding knowledge stored in your brain, access to any tool or software and a blank canvas to throw ideas at... what would be the ultimate dream mod that you would make for Minecraft?

Is there something you’ve always wanted in the game but never been able to find it?

think big, you never know, someone might just make your dream mod idea a reality!

share your ideas in the comments below!
Leon90
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Cyborg

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/18/2019 5:50 pm
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Cyborg
Leon90
I would love to create a mod that made your worlds come to life, like if you’ve built a big city you could add population with clever AI that actually used things like transport, went to shops, drove cars around etc, almost like making it a city simulation that you can pre-programme and manage. It would also be good to do scenarios I.e. fight crime, protect from mobs, fight fires, respond to accidents.

Obviously on single player, it would really bring your builds alive and give them purpose. Make the population more diverse rather than using basic villagers etc

one can dream
01/18/2019 3:19 pm
Level 43 : Master Dragonborn
nascar1234
my dream mod creation would be.........2. 1. more player models mod (not to be confused with the better player model mod.) found something that would be hard to make it into a minecraft skin? NO PROBLEM, cause with more player models mod now you can bring what you found into minecraft. 2. real life mod. want to have your character go into the real world while playing minecraft? your in luck this mod brings new blocks and a new dimension: real world (obviously) when your in the real world the graphics are not blocks but what you;ll see irl. ideally I would like to see EVEY MOD in vanilla minecraft! mojang make it happen!!!!
01/18/2019 2:46 pmhistory
Level 56 : Grandmaster Engineer
Jim55

Dream mod creation? (a builders block) that can bring to life any build I make. Cars,Trucks, Ships, etc. Place the builder block in it. Can drive, sail, fly, shoot. ANYTHING I built ! Take a combat build into PVP and have mini war battles. Have it 2 different ways, Search and find parts to build the builder block, or pay $$ to download it, Faster .

01/18/2019 3:12 pmhistory
Level 65 : High Grandmaster Wolf Whisperer
Myyoyo
01/18/2019 5:29 pm
Level 56 : Grandmaster Engineer
Jim55
this looks interesting, going to try it on a old test world, on a sailing ship I built last year. Thanks for pointing it out
01/17/2019 4:06 pm
Level 48 : Master Skinner
A1yssa
I would make the ultimate Star Wars mod... I honestly don't know of any really cool star wars mods with 3d models, besides the Advanced Lightsabers mod by FiskFille.
01/18/2019 3:22 pmhistory
Level 65 : High Grandmaster Wolf Whisperer
Myyoyo
I suggest you to try The_soho's Star Wars mod for 1.7.2 and Star Wars Droids Mod from thomassu.

There's also Tatooine Craft made by me, which doesn't add 3D models, but has over 17 new dimensions, 75 blocks, 50 items, and 23 mobs.
01/17/2019 4:03 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Professor
Acier
One that makes everything explode at will :AcierLikesThis:
01/17/2019 3:56 pm
Level 70 : Legendary Dinosaur
DinowCookie
Since the beginning of Minecraft I imagined a time travel mod. To be able to create a portal/time travel device and to go to different times, mostly prehistoric times with dinosaurs, and the future with robots and such. :D
01/17/2019 4:03 am
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Senpai
Stubbs1
A villager mod that made them come alive. It would work sort of like the Millionaire mod (That sadly stopped being developed) The mod would have villager types and everyone would depend on each other. As the player you would then have to make new houses for them, as well as hospitals, schools, pubs, and whatever a city has. I know Tango Tech is working on a mod exactly like this.

What I would add though would be an extension to his creation that would make you able to go through the ages, so your villagers start as very primitive and then you can help them up until they hit an ultimate state of existence : D
01/16/2019 9:34 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
MasterImpsy
This probably exists somewhere but I didn't find it when I was looking for it before, but...
I want a mod that allows you to basically tame the aggressive mobs or find like neutral version of them you can tame. I like the idea of having friendly skeleton archers or spiders. Basically they would function like vanilla wolves. Can be violent if attacked, be healed by certain items if they take damage.

I guess a good way to balance it would that you can't breed them and they are rare to find or you have to find a rather rare item to tame them.

Just the idea of a skeleton buddy you can name and have watch your back is really cute.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome