What do you think about... #6

Excision's Avatar Excision7/30/11 5:56 pm
1 emeralds 264 9
7/31/2011 11:37 am
zack50496's Avatar zack50496
What do you think about the performance of Notch and the Mojang team?

-What do you think about... is a new concept of mine, where I ask question about Minecraft and Minecraft-related stuff. This is #6.

-No hate comments

-Serious answers

-Leave your comments and creative responses below.
Excision
Level 26 : Expert Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/31/2011 11:37 am
Level 1 : New Miner
zack50496
i agree with PUGAxj i was not thinking when i said expantion and/or minecraft 2 i just agree that it is a bad idea
07/31/2011 12:24 am
Level 40 : Master Unicorn
Tharesan
I think they are pretty laxed about their work which is why we don't see tons of new stuff. But I also think that mojang is a really small company? With only like 3 programmers, it's probably tough to stay motivated and constantly release content. I think that Notch involving modders in Minecraft is great for him since it produces content faster.

I guess everyone has been saying this, eh?
07/30/2011 11:27 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
adpad309
I think Moojang has come up with a great game as everyone know, minecraft is a phenemon. But Mojang has not added the anything significant we need during beta. They need to buckle down and look at what people want.
07/30/2011 11:16 pm
Level 24 : Expert Explorer
Hazza225
I agree with iRapp, Mojang is a hard working team of game designers, and they are very good people! And a expansion called 'minecraft 2'' is just a horrible idea i think, but that is your opinion so yeah........
07/30/2011 7:23 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
PUGAxJ
i don't think so! an extension or a "Minecraft 2" is not a great idea, they must finish what they started, which is to make the game Minecraft, which is currently beta, which is not considered a full game, and if the company wishes to... how do i put this... expand it, or make a minecraft 2, people will have to buy that too! the contract which people agree to is that: Once the game is finished and completely constructed, the people who bought it play it and recive the full game without buying it again. the beta version we play is not the game, its just a test, which is going very well. The great way notch decided to make the adventure update is so that people, once the play and find diamonds and all, is to build. And the Endermen idea which is a great one, puts the creepiness that Minecraft needs! so you know that you are not alone, that you must survive to build!

Thanks notch and Mojang for the wonderful game they built!
07/30/2011 6:32 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
zack50496
i think there performance is good but there just human so they cant always be working on just minecraft they need breaks and have a life of there own and they made a mistake with waiting until this late in the development to make another type of the game-play.. i think they should make an expantion pack of minecraft 2 for that!!
07/30/2011 6:23 pm
Level 26 : Expert Miner
Excision
Yes i meant performance. and i agree with iRapp's comment, couldn't have said it better.
07/30/2011 6:18 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
PUGAxJ
I agree in your comment, their performance is overall a good one, they have advanced so much with minecraft's selling production, plus the suspense of trying to wait for the 1.8 adventure update is huge! i have read many things on notch's blog "the Word of Notch", and there were many interesting things he talks about.
07/30/2011 6:00 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Technomancer
iRapp
I take it this is a question about their performance? I think that Mojang is overall a good, persistent group, but I think a lot of times the people in the company are too busy playing games themselves and thus neglect what they should be doing.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome