What do you want to see in a youtube channel?

Puffzies's Avatar Puffzies1/17/14 6:13 am
1 emeralds 307 7
1/17/2014 8:41 pm
Ernest the pig's Avatar Ernest the pig
I have been thinking about starting youtubing and in that case I would mainly be doing Let's plays with commentary, of course! But I want other suggestions as well.

So basically my question is what makes people subscribe to a channel, what makes them stay interested throughout the entire video? <:
Puffzies
Level 22 : Expert Cake

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/17/2014 8:41 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Engineer
Ernest the pig
good luck:)
01/17/2014 6:51 pm
Level 22 : Expert Cake
Puffzies
Thanks for the tips! I was actually thinking about playing singleplayer, but you made me change my mind. It's always better when you're able to interact with the person streaming/youtubing.
01/17/2014 7:32 am
Level 53 : Grandmaster Baconator
dajakos1
PuffziesI have been thinking about starting youtubing and in that case I would mainly be doing Let's plays with commentary, of course! But I want other suggestions as well.

So basically my question is what makes people subscribe to a channel, what makes them stay interested throughout the entire video? <:

Have it be funny, whenever you see a random player/entity you can always just edit some text over it with points which makes watchers want to see what the text said, for example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5eAIHrMSpI within the first 15 seconds

Play on a server so watchers can join in with you. You may want to buy a teamspeak server so watchers can actually talk to you. Think about getting a website.
01/17/2014 7:25 am
Level 21 : Expert Crafter
lunix46
well i have my own youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/Lunix46 but a great tip is to try to be funny and dont try to steal things that other makes like "Hey i build this it was only me in the hole world" and that but make good material and dont have like quality at like 144p try to alteast have 480p or 720p and play costume map and delete boring things like just running and suchs things and a other great tip is to try to talk all the time just not silance thats pretty hard or atleast for me hope it maybe help a small bit on your way to grow big
01/17/2014 7:19 am
Level 43 : Master Engineer
aboveordinary
A decent personality and creative builds/devices. I like watching people who make original content. I also really enjoy Let's plays on multiplayer servers because of the fun social interactions. If you do start a youtube channel and your videos are of a decent quality, I could add you to a private server. If you ever have any recording questions feel free to pm me.
01/17/2014 6:46 am
Level 35 : Artisan Engineer
Ernest the pig
I would say, try adventure maps, people enjoy them and if you're going to do multiplayer adventure maps choose a good partner who can act normal xD
I'm also trying to start up my youtube acc and I have the same problems with ideas.
01/17/2014 6:30 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Scribe
MMCStudio360
mod showcases
a partner to play with
can be cracked and have skype lol
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome