What is your Best Halloween Story?

skull983398's Avatar skull98339810/17/11 2:01 pm
10/19/2011 2:31 pm
skull983398's Avatar skull983398
Well, as you all know, Halloween is just around the corner. Do you have any interesting stories regarding ghosts or Halloween?

I'll start.

Personally, I know someone who has quite the story. She thinks she has lived in a haunted house, and to hear her tell the story is quite convincing. I will not tell you the story, though, because to do so would require that you are familiar with the layout of her old home. I could draw up a map on mspaint, but I'm too lazy and even a map will likely not get the desired effect across.

So, instead, I would like to share a video I found on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QArxsw3Oo2U

Rather creepy, in my opinion.
skull983398
Level 36 : Artisan Skinner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/19/2011 2:31 pm
skull983398
PaladinPinto[

lol, I heard about a ghost finder app, thought about getting it, but /meh. You're probably right about it being fake, but it's interesting that they would go through such lengths to get you to use their app.

EDIT: Not sure why it's not qouting properly... if a mod sees this, then I am doing this format:

[quote="PaladinPinto"][quote="skull983398"]

skull's text here[/quote]

paldin's text here[/quote][/quote]

But, when I submit it, it looks like it does now, and all of the text is gone
10/19/2011 2:21 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Ranger
PaladinPinto
I messed up on the qout thing, but who cares
10/19/2011 2:19 pm
PaladinPinto
[quote="skull983398 snip*
That's just about as far as my experiences go as well.

I did live in an old farmhouse, I was about seven years old when we moved. The house was almost literally falling apart, there were holes in the walls and it was very drafty (though, it was a very nice house). Recently, I've been asking my family about the house, because I can't remember much about it. I do remember that we had two staircases, and one of them was always darker and colder than anywhere else in the house. I hated that staircase, I never used it unless, for some reason, I had to.

Anyway, I've been asking my family what they remember about it, and the general consensus is that it was haunted. Apparently, in the attic, (I have never been in the attic, so I don't know) there were pentacles painted on the walls, floor and ceiling. My mother specifically remembers getting the chills and feeling watched while she was up there. My sister recalls getting an overwhelming feeling of something, (she can't describe it) just a presence. Ever since, she's been terrified of attics.[/quote]

Creepy, A couple times i've had the feeling of presence and the cold chills you were talking about, its been in my current house. Although thats it and it was quite a while a go too.
Lol one time I had my phone out and I had gotten this cheap little ghost finder app. I said "anybody there?" and it said hello through the phone app. Ha ha, I know prob fake, but somewhat creepy still...
10/18/2011 5:15 pm
PaladinPinto
Ya never really had any parinormal things happen to me(for now 0.0), yet I've known people that could make you believe in no time that there is something otherworldy running about in this world.
10/18/2011 5:02 pm
Level 54 : Grandmaster Witch
mommaCarole
Ever since my kids were little, they've been able to see ghosts. Just like in The Sixth Sense, but they don't freak out as much. The older one, in particular, tends to attract spirits of children to her. She used to talk to them, and play with them when she was just little (like 3 or 4.) Little kids really trust her and like to spend time with her, and apparently spirits of little kids are the same.

It's harder for me to see them, but I can certainly feel them when they're around her, like pockets of cold air where there shouldn't be any. I always ask who's there, and she always has a name and description for me.

In the house we just recently moved from, there were a couple ghosts, not nasty ones, just ones that liked to hang around. When I was in the rec-room in the basement, the ghost of the old man who built the place would show up. I knew he was there because I could smell his pipe smoke. (None of us smoke, definitely not a pipe!) He used to like watching what I was doing on my computer. Nosy old bugger. His wife would hang around the upstairs bedroom. I knew SHE was there because of her perfume. I don't wear perfume. My daughter described them for me once. They seem like a nice couple. I invited them to move with us if they wanted to... and every now and again, I smell her perfume... or his pipe smoke.
10/18/2011 5:56 pm
skull983398
That's a touching story . I take it that they didn't move with you, but do visit you from time to time?

Roxthesox
creeperCarole-epicstorysnip-

Once me my mom and my (at the time) 6 year old sister lived in this house. There my sister claimed to see a ghost of a little boy at least on 5 occasions. Me and my mom never saw it.

It's very possible that your sister did see a ghost, as has been said multiple times, children are more prone to see such things.

PaladinPintoYa never really had any parinormal things happen to me(for now 0.0), yet I've known people that could make you believe in no time that there is something otherworldy running about in this world.

That's just about as far as my experiences go as well.

I did live in an old farmhouse, I was about seven years old when we moved. The house was almost literally falling apart, there were holes in the walls and it was very drafty (though, it was a very nice house). Recently, I've been asking my family about the house, because I can't remember much about it. I do remember that we had two staircases, and one of them was always darker and colder than anywhere else in the house. I hated that staircase, I never used it unless, for some reason, I had to.

Anyway, I've been asking my family what they remember about it, and the general consensus is that it was haunted. Apparently, in the attic, (I have never been in the attic, so I don't know) there were pentacles painted on the walls, floor and ceiling. My mother specifically remembers getting the chills and feeling watched while she was up there. My sister recalls getting an overwhelming feeling of something, (she can't describe it) just a presence. Ever since, she's been terrified of attics.
10/18/2011 1:59 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Farmer
Abusemonster
pokemonboy100This is my story:
.I was hungry
.I got some bread (yes, just a piece of bread)
.I ate some
.Turned the bread around
.Saw whitish/green moss on it
.Threw the bread in the bin and walked away.

That was disturbing...
10/18/2011 1:56 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Loremaster
Poke
This is my story:
.I was hungry
.I got some bread (yes, just a piece of bread)
.I ate some
.Turned the bread around
.Saw whitish/green moss on it
.Threw the bread in the bin and walked away.
10/18/2011 2:00 pm
skull983398
The anti-theft lunch bag.

10/18/2011 2:07 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Loremaster
Poke
lol
10/18/2011 2:06 pm
Abusemonster
What pig goes around stealing peoples sandwiches anyway?
10/19/2011 2:09 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Geek
FairyMary
Minecraft pigs :3
10/18/2011 1:32 pm
Level 45 : Master Pirate
PlankGang
http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=350217&no=20&weekday=tue
Scroll down and let the scary story unravel.
This will scare you Sh*tless.
Put your sound VERY loud.
10/18/2011 1:51 pm
skull983398
LOL, I love that one!

I've seen it before, but I forgot all about it xD
10/18/2011 1:52 pm
Abusemonster
What happens in it?
10/18/2011 1:54 pm
skull983398
A girl gets attacked by a zombie.

It's worth checking out, lol.
10/18/2011 12:37 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Network
PrinterPlayer
Once I found Herobrine and seeing as he was in the fog, I just shot him with my bow and arrow and pwned him.

THE END
10/18/2011 12:09 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Scepterion
My story isnt what someone did to me, its what i did to someone.

Basically i hid in a tree during halloween, and jumped out infront of people that walked by. The tree was in a park that was used as a shortcut for kids like 13 and 14 yr olds btw i was 15 that year. and i got a total of 14 people to scream like hell and 1 kid even pissed thier pants.

and yes im kinda a little version of satan (I do not mean to offend anyone)
10/18/2011 12:05 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Cake
MinecraftNotchEzJens
I got 2 stories past my "disturbing" childhood. The first one is: Ok, back when I was around 5-6 years old, I lived in Poland, and my family had barely any money. We lived in HUGE apartments with around 200-300 houses (very small) with a basement for each of 1/4 parts of the apartment. I loved going in there when I was young because we had around 1 thousand jars of jam in there and I loved eating them (not on toast) when I got back up. But one day, when I went down with my mom (she was pretty young for a mom when I am talking about now) down to the basement, when we were opening the door for the basement we heard a moaning. I nearly started to cry but I didn't (I was pretty tough back then), i stopped myself. My mom I could here her whispering in polish: "What on earth was that...?" But I just stayed quiet.

So we opened the door and I was over that noice and put it behind me. We also had the heater down there and we heard it crackle and make all different noices. I pretty much wet my pants. We got around 4 jars of jam for the family and went back up. While my mom locked the door the small light went out down there (it's underground so it would be pitch dark down there) and I screamed and then the light somehow went back on. I could see my mom shaking a little. We went back up and nothing like that ever happened to me anymore.

The next story is in my current house. It was nighttime so I was in bed falling asleep. I have bad troubles falling asleep. I felt something really cold going down my back even with the heater blanket turned on. I nearly fainted I felt so scared. Later on that night I heard some people talking and some footsteps in the hallway but I didn't get scared for some reason...I felt odd...... The next morning nothing was robbed but I couldn't find my LittleBigPlanet game for PS3.

Also if you want to get *censored* freaked out. go to google map (maps.google.com) put in 47.110579,9.227568 and then go to street view and go 2x up and 2x left. Feel scared yet?
10/18/2011 11:32 am
Level 45 : Master Pirate
PlankGang
I have a scary story.. You are going to be scared S***less when I tell you...

Right it started when I was 10... Like 15 years ago ((almost sixteen, birthday tommorow and so is halloween)) When I was only a little gangster... You know... So I went around Trick or treating... So I saw this house right... It was one of them you could walk through, it was a GIANT house so I went in with a few of my friends we were all.... How do people say it thease days? 'Hard'. We went in and the door slammed. I seriously Sh** myself. So we went further in... And then a guy jumped us calling us robbers... I Sh** myself again! So we ran away... Waiting for christmas....

Also...
Heres a warning for this year.
Don't call on house number.....
10/18/2011 11:32 am
Abusemonster
Sorry for copying it all.
10/17/2011 11:51 pm
skull983398
Would anyone else like to share a story?
10/17/2011 11:14 pm
skull983398
creeperCaroleI've been around a while, and I've seen some scary stuff. And I like AudenMoon's theory of a Veil between worlds. I believe it, I've seen the Veil tear. Near Halloween (we call it Samhain) the Veil is very thin, so thin you could walk from one side to the other by accident. Young children do it all the time, but we tell them they're imagining things. "Oh, is that your imaginary friend?" That friend is more real than you would probably want to believe.

I've often heard that imaginary friends of children are much more than what they seem. I have done research on these things, though my own experiences have gone no further than my television coming on and off by itself, and my toilet flushing itself. I've found two videos of interest to me, and you may want to watch them as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iI-ZImHhA8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCXJ6zU0mAk

creeperCaroleCats can see through the Veil... have you ever seen them chasing something that wasn't there? Or staring intently at nothing? They can see... we've trained ourselves not to.

I've heard this theory before, but have had no experience with it. I have done research with this theory, and noticed this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r03M4mRR7Bk

creeperCaroleBut I've retrained myself to see. Sometimes, when you look beyond the Veil, you really wish you hadn't. You can't unsee what you have seen. Often, you see the spirits of dead. Sometimes you can see glimpses of yourself in the past, in the future. Sometimes you see deeper, and farther, and the things you see there... you'd wish you hadn't.

After 9/11, we (a group of my closest friends) saw the demon that sparked the hatred that caused all those deaths. Worse, It saw US. It watches us now, through fires, candleflames... It knows who we are, and It's marked us. We'll meet it again someday, but we're armed with the knowledge of what It is and what It wants. See, it's Fear, crystalized and made real. And Fear is caused by the unknown. So we work to spread knowledge to help people learn that they don't need to fear.

Does this sound like a made-up story? Probably. But it's not. It's more real than most of the things that have happened in my life.

I believe it.

Please note, I am neutral on the subject of spirits/ghosts/demons and do not necessarily believe in them. I have shared the above videos because I cannot prove that they're fake (though, I can come up with several logical theories).
10/17/2011 10:57 pm
Level 44 : Master Ninja
Gotheredsox
a kid played minecraft so much he became steve try story
10/17/2011 10:50 pm
Level 54 : Grandmaster Witch
mommaCarole
I've been around a while, and I've seen some scary stuff. And I like AudenMoon's theory of a Veil between worlds. I believe it, I've seen the Veil tear. Near Halloween (we call it Samhain) the Veil is very thin, so thin you could walk from one side to the other by accident. Young children do it all the time, but we tell them they're imagining things. "Oh, is that your imaginary friend?" That friend is more real than you would probably want to believe. Cats can see through the Veil... have you ever seen them chasing something that wasn't there? Or staring intently at nothing? They can see... we've trained ourselves not to.

But I've retrained myself to see. Sometimes, when you look beyond the Veil, you really wish you hadn't. You can't unsee what you have seen. Often, you see the spirits of dead. Sometimes you can see glimpses of yourself in the past, in the future. Sometimes you see deeper, and farther, and the things you see there... you'd wish you hadn't.

After 9/11, we (a group of my closest friends) saw the demon that sparked the hatred that caused all those deaths. Worse, It saw US. It watches us now, through fires, candleflames... It knows who we are, and It's marked us. We'll meet it again someday, but we're armed with the knowledge of what It is and what It wants. See, it's Fear, crystalized and made real. And Fear is caused by the unknown. So we work to spread knowledge to help people learn that they don't need to fear.

Does this sound like a made-up story? Probably. But it's not. It's more real than most of the things that have happened in my life.
10/17/2011 10:12 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
mkhero
i was trick or treating with friends and this man told us to come inside his house and go up the stairs to get the candy because he wanted us to meet his old dog nope sorry got to go home now bye!
10/17/2011 10:19 pm
skull983398
You did good.

BlackFTWAnother story (true): I was trick-or-treating when I was five; and this man answered a door and jumped out; scaring the crap out of me. Then my brother hit him with a stick :p

I probably would have him with a stick as well xD.
10/17/2011 10:17 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Miner
BlackFTW
Another story (true): I was trick-or-treating when I was five; and this man answered a door and jumped out; scaring the crap out of me. Then my brother hit him with a stick :p
10/17/2011 9:58 pm
Level 56 : Grandmaster Goblin
couljj
Like a true story? Of an experience?
Or like a scary story?
10/17/2011 10:02 pm
skull983398
I would prefer it to be true, as I get more interested when people tell stories of their experiences (see AudenMoon's post).

But, it can be anything you want, as long as it is Halloween/Paranormal themed.
10/17/2011 9:31 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Pony
MeowMeowMeowMeowMeow
There was ounce a boy named Nyan he lived in an abandoned mine because he had no home he was abanded when he was a baby he lived at that mine and all day and all night he mined for fun untill one day he sees this strange tall black man in the dark spot of the room. He says "Hello?"
The mysterious thing says nothing
Nyan walks up to it closer and close and then when he was close enough Nyan looked at its face and woosh the mysterious man was behind him and killed him in a hit.
Years later people go in that mine the people are like "we should go check this mine out" They were in the mine travelling untill they were walking and all of the sudden a skull rolls in front of them some guys ran while the others checked it out before they were even able to say anything SWOOSH the mysterious man kills them the people who ran out told the world of this mysterous story.
Today we know these strange men as "Enderman the deadly mobs of minecraft"
Don don don
The end
10/17/2011 9:45 pm
skull983398
10/17/2011 9:08 pm
skull983398
RoxthesoxCan we make a rule where if you're writing a long story you format it so it's not a wall of text.

How would such a thing be achieved?

BigBoys11>5 years old dressed like a bannana
>dances
>people call me that thing on youtube
>i puke from spinning
>They say i made bannana fudge
>i grab a stick and start wacking him
>cops come and break fight but
>cops laugh and leave
>i get the last punch
Muahhahaha

10/17/2011 8:54 pm
Level 27 : Expert Miner
anonpmc52215
[deleted]
10/17/2011 8:02 pm
Level 27 : Expert Scribe
JustaFleshWound
A couple times I have just punched people in the face on haloween before. You know, those guys that pretend to be a prop, but then jump at you when you get close? Yeah, broken noses were made. Sorry
10/17/2011 8:06 pm
skull983398
LOL, I hate those people! I congratulate you on being a boss .
10/17/2011 5:38 pm
Level 22 : Expert Taco
EscoN2
Oh,my favorite halloween story? yea thats easy,its called "The enderman" XD! lol
10/17/2011 7:59 pm
skull983398
10/17/2011 5:35 pm
skull983398
RoxthesoxI was chased by a hobo :/

LOL

SafetyMoose> 12 Years Old
> Going out with friends for candy
> One of my last years so we make it as good as possible
> lady gives me tooth paste
> Rest of friends get toothpaste also
> Go back up to door and ask her why she gave us toothpaste
>Tells us she is a dentist
>After she closes the door we fill her mailbox with the toothpaste
>Other kids see us and copy

>Next day
>See her cleaning out her mailbox with a hose.
>So much toothpaste and empty containers on her porch i lold hard
> Walk to school like a boss for starting it all.

Well played, sir, well played .

lol
10/17/2011 5:22 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Guard
esoomytefasgone
> 12 Years Old
> Going out with friends for candy
> One of my last years so we make it as good as possible
> lady gives me tooth paste
> Rest of friends get toothpaste also
> Go back up to door and ask her why she gave us toothpaste
>Tells us she is a dentist
>After she closes the door we fill her mailbox with the toothpaste
>Other kids see us and copy

>Next day
>See her cleaning out her mailbox with a hose.
>So much toothpaste and empty containers on her porch i lold hard
> Walk to school like a boss for starting it all.

10/17/2011 4:51 pm
skull983398
brandmanOne time, I wastrick or teating, and I went up to this house right? And we knocked on the door... and..

AN OLD LADY GAVE US APPLE JUICE! WTF!

10/17/2011 4:51 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Narwhal
brandman
One time, I was trick or treating, and I went up to this house right? And we knocked on the door... and..

AN OLD LADY GAVE US APPLE JUICE! WTF!
10/17/2011 4:38 pm
skull983398
crazyazey12

-snip to avoid large quote-

I was there for 15 minutes, suddenly I felt a cold grip on my shoulder, I didn't dare move, it just held me, then released, I said " right I have had enough of these f**king woods " I stood up went to the tent told every one to get up, then noticed a large red mark on my girlfriends neck, immediately I remembered how the young girl had been killed 10 years prior she had been strangled, I grabbed every one and every thing and we ran for it.

to this day I still find it hard to enter those woods.

I would have left those woods as soon as I saw the "white figure" xD. Great story.
10/17/2011 4:29 pm
Level 26 : Expert Narwhal
crazyazey12
Well on Halloween I and my friends never seem to give a monkeys arse (sorry) about the paranormal, but on this particular Halloween night things were different, it all happened last year, me and 4 friends 3 boys and 2 girls were out trick or treating (as you do) and it started of all fine and dandy, got a bag of sweets and had egged 6 houses when 1 of my friends turned to us and said " hey guys want to go camp in woodlands walk? " woodlands walk being a large woods and the scene of multiple rapes and a murder at first the lot of us found it strange and a bit queer how he had been the one to ask seeming how he is the 'quiet one', any way we all went off and got our things, including torches, watches, sleeping bags, paper (for a fire) and an assortment of food and drinks , after arriving at the entrance to the woods there was an eerie silence followed by a harsh but quick chill, we all looked at each other and said " okay, lets go " we wondered in slowly and had a look around for a suitable place to pitch our tent, after finding a place in a small clearing we all set out for fire wood except 1 friend as he agreed to stay and look after our stuff, after about 30 minutes we got back to find our friend as pale as any thing and staring into the forest I asked him what was wrong his reply was as follows " o..o..over t...th...there " we all looked over at where he had been looking and didn't see anything but we all passed it by as him playing a prank, we then sat round the fire eating, talking and texting when we all heard a loud, crying noise, we all looked round, now quite worried as to what it could be I then saw out of the corner of my eye a strange white figure standing by a tree, just looking at us I said to my friends " do you see that? " they all nodded in agreement, then suddenly it disappeared, but we all agreed to stay after a few minutes of discussing what it could of been we all packed off to bed, me staying out for a bit longer to put out the fire, I was there for 15 minutes, suddenly I felt a cold grip on my shoulder, I didn't dare move, it just held me, then released, I said " right I have had enough of these f**king woods " I stood up went to the tent told every one to get up, then noticed a large red mark on my girlfriends neck, immediately I remembered how the young girl had been killed 10 years prior she had been strangled, I grabbed every one and every thing and we ran for it.

to this day I still find it hard to enter those woods.
10/17/2011 4:02 pm
skull983398
Does anyone else have a story?
10/17/2011 3:21 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Pixel Puncher
Archaiz27
Hmm... A very interesting story, and well written and described.
I have watched loads of documentaries about things VERY simillar to yours.
I myself have never witnessed anything extra-ordinary, and I don't know anyone who knows anything about paranormal activities but I still believe that my old house is haunted and I get an uncomfortable feeling everytime I pass that house on my way back from school, and can't help but look up into the windows as if someone was staring at me.
As for the other world; I would think that it wasn't anything like that.
As I said I know nothing about that, but I do believe in ghosts and spirits although for me it's simply an interesting subject to talk about since I have never known anything like it, but from what I do know, I'd say it's just a lesser ghost/haunting and nothing more.
10/17/2011 4:06 pm
AudenMoon
LOL. Thank you for pointing that out. A veiled world was a rather large overstatement. What I had meant was just simply that I do believe in unseen things surrounding us.
10/17/2011 3:11 pm
skull983398
FairyMary
AudenMoonTo open, I have no proof of the story I am about to portray. I will go to my grave knowing what I have seen and heard is the truth. Forever, I will wonder about life after death and demons due to the things I have witnessed. However, due to human nature and our skeptism of such wild theories and claims, I can only offer an interesting story to those willing to listen.

... Whoa that is REEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLYYYYYY Creepy.

You should hear her tell it in person xD.
10/17/2011 3:09 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Geek
FairyMary
AudenMoonTo open, I have no proof of the story I am about to portray. I will go to my grave knowing what I have seen and heard is the truth. Forever, I will wonder about life after death and demons due to the things I have witnessed. However, due to human nature and our skeptism of such wild theories and claims, I can only offer an interesting story to those willing to listen.

... Whoa that is REEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLYYYYYY Creepy.
10/17/2011 3:01 pm
AudenMoon
To open, I have no proof of the story I am about to portray. I will go to my grave knowing what I have seen and heard is the truth. Forever, I will wonder about life after death and demons due to the things I have witnessed. However, due to human nature and our skeptism of such wild theories and claims, I can only offer an interesting story to those willing to listen.

Six or so years ago, I was pregnant with my first child. At the time, my ex-husband and I lived with his mom in a nice house in a decently sized town. Up to that point, I had never seen or heard anything crazy outside of a movie. For some unexplainable reason however, I had an innate fear of the closet in my bedroom and a certain area of the unfinished basement which could be found underneath my room. If my closet door was open, I couldn't sleep. I hated being in my own room sometimes!

This went on throughout my pregnancy. My mom-in-law chalked it up to my being weird... and pregnant. Not much else was said about it except for the whisperings of my possibly being crazy. Then, my daughter was born. The feelings of fear died away as motherhood overwhelmed all else. I had no time to entertain such silliness. Although, it was pointed out on several occassions, by many different people, that it was funny that my newborn daughter would lay for hours quietly on the couch in the living room, her head swaying back and forth, as if watching something flitting back and forth on the ceiling.

A couple of weeks later, my mom-in-law, her granddaughter, and I were in the unfinished part of the basement, cleaning and moving things around. She had a library down there. We were moving shelves and the like. Suddenly, mom got scratches down her shoulder. It could have passed for claw marks as she was sure that it was. I nodded and agreed, but inside I was rolling my eyes and thinking somehow she got scratched with something we were moving.

Sometime later, we were watching home movies in the living room. Mom went down to the basement alone to get another movie for us to watch. Suddenly, she came screeching back up the stairs... Screaming about something unseen grabbing her and holding her in place. Later, after having calmed down, she would describe it as a great overwhelming pressure, malevolent in feeling. We did not know what to say to her. Everyone just agreed with the story and we went on about our business.

Things kept happening in this manner, here and there over the next few weeks. Then, one night, as my daughter was rounding out her first six months of life, the unexplainable happened. One of my brother-in-laws was sitting in the office working on something. He hadn't budged in hours. My daughter was enjoying laying on the couch with her mommom. I told my mom-in-law that I was going to fix the baby a bottle and would be back shortly. We were the only ones home. I walked into the kitchen and turned on the water in the sink. No sooner had I done this, when very heavy footfalls started up the stairs that were between the kitchen and the dining room. I know I lost all of the color in my face as my brain registered who was home and where they were located. I dropped my daughters bottle and ran into the living room. My mom-in-laws face was every bit as white as I am sure that mine was, but I still heard myself asking the obvious. "Mom... Did you hear that?"

She yelled for her son, then told me to bundle my daughter because we were leaving. We called my ex-husband and hers to let them know that we were at a hotel and they shouldn't go home. They both thought we had gone off the deep end, but obliged us anyway.

A few days later, my mom-in-law had some of her friends come over. She knew a few people in the paranormal field as well as some friends that were wiccan and well versed in such things. After her friends went over the house, we were told that there was an open vortex in the basement directly under my closet.

My jaw hit the floor in all possible sense of the meaning. I stared at my daughter. To this day, not to curse or suggest such contraversial things, but I believe that I was opened up to a hidden world due to being pregnant with my daughter. I have not felt or seen such things since. I often find my mind wandering over the memories of watching my infant child seem to play with some unseen friend in that living room. Is it not possible that perhaps we do not see everything? It is proven that our eyes cannot see certain kinds of light. And is there something to be said for the innocence of a child? What about such arguments as ...Imaginary friends... keys disappearing... things that go bump in the night? The general population at least concurrs such minor things. But really... What are they? I will forever believe that there is a hidden veil between what can be seen by the naked eye... And what cannot.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome