What is your body scar?

87man's Avatar 87man10/29/14 1:04 pm
1 emeralds 1.3k 52
10/31/2014 7:24 am
Luko567's Avatar Luko567
I don't have many ones. I only have one that is really noticeable. It was a bump that I had removed. It turned red, and we were worried.
87man
Level 21 : Expert Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/31/2014 7:24 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
Luko567
I have a giant scar on my left knee because a table tennis table got jammed and fell onto my knee
10/31/2014 7:22 am
Level 20 : Expert Zombie
Goku_LSSJ
ugh sadly i have a giant white scar on my calf that covers half the front and some of the side
10/31/2014 7:13 am
Level 30 : Artisan Robot
mekbots
various small scars on the my right ring finger where pins to straighten the bone were removed, a scar on my left thumb where I slipped while ice skating and ice slashed a bit of skin and finally a small scar on my eye brow where I rolled out of bed on holiday on to a concrete floor o_0 - these are the most notable ones I have.
10/31/2014 6:58 am
Level 43 : Master Engineer
aboveordinary
I have one on my wrist where I burned myself,
One on my ear from a sledding accident,
One in between my knuckles where I was cut with a pocket knife,
A big one on my calf from where I fell and cut it
and like a trillion other tiny scars on my hands and legs. I've had a rough/fun childhood.
10/31/2014 6:48 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Dragonborn
Floppypancake31
I can't see it, but there's probably a scar from when I slipped and smacked my head on the corner of our coffee table... Several tea towels worth of blood.
10/31/2014 6:43 am
Level 26 : Expert Cowboy
sidtom
I fell off my bike when I was 10 and I scraped my toes on a ramp. I also have one on my right leg from that and it's about 4 to 5 inches long.
10/31/2014 6:41 am
Level 71 : Legendary Lad
KnobleKnives
Tore my elbow open....in a tube-slide that was poorly put together (the sections were being pried apart by pebbles that came off of kids shoes). Elbow catches in one of the gaps at full speed down the slide, feel something tearing, blood begins to stain the surface of the slide (funny thing is, the playground janitors were quite lazy. The bloodstains stayed there for five years xD).
As for the scar, the torn spot is now a wrinkly patch on my elbow where the gash was.
Seven years later, on the same elbow, I trick-fishtailed a bit on my bike because I thought it would be fun, but ended up doing it too much, got launched in my bike, and thrown into our gravel driveway. Rocks in both palms, both knees, and half the skin on the very same "slide-elbow" was scraped off, leaving it very much raw. So, if you were to look closely, you'd see a discolored patch where the deepest part of the wound was.
10/31/2014 4:30 am
Level 29 : Expert Birb
Auradyme
I have a triangle shaped scar leading from my eyebrow, it looks awesome XD Someone slammed a door on my eye when I was walking through it.

Also one across my chin, from when I went down a steep hill on my scooter, it was a big hill also, then was thrown over the top of the scooter, and slid across the road, leaving a trail of blood.

Edit: also 3 scars on my stomach from when I had my appendix removed
10/31/2014 4:21 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Golden Vortex
On my right arm I have six smallish scars, one big one and one huge scar on my back from falling off a horse in the desert. I went straight through a bramble bush and landed on a rock very close to my spine.
10/30/2014 11:46 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Artist
WhaleOfLife
One on my left knee from when I tripped over a moving soccer ball.
10/30/2014 11:49 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Dragonborn
funny bunny
Sounds like something I would do.
10/30/2014 11:20 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Pony
TheDiam0ndCreeper
I have one in the side of my leg. From stabbing myself with an on accident while trying to impress someone. One directly on my eyebrow from getting kicked and hitting the corner of a table. Another one my cheek from my friend throwing a chunk of ice at me. 2 on the back of my hand from.. a paper clip(Might've been on purpose) one on my knee from falling out of a car. That's it.
10/30/2014 11:02 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Dragonborn
funny bunny
I have lots of scars. Some from my abusive older brother, and others from my clumsiness. The most prominent one is one in the middle of my forehead from when I fell and hit my head on a brick step. 32 stitches and it went straight to my skull. I have long scratch marks on my back from my brother, but now that he is in jail, I don't need to worry about him anymore
10/30/2014 10:59 pm
Level 44 : Master Robot
HannahLikesCats
I have one on my right wrist from tripping and falling in 4th grade.
There is a big one of my right knee from tripping and falling while playing tennis. The rest of my scars are the results of scratching bug bites.
10/30/2014 10:55 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Archer
ErikJack
I have a very small (like 1 cm) scar slightly below the inside of my left wrist. idk how i got it...
And a faint but 1 1/2 in long scar on the lower inside of my left arm, bout 6 in below the wrist. My friend (who owns a farm with a million cats) and i were on top of rolled up hay bails and couple of his cats were up with us, he tossed a cat at me from 3 ft away and it landed on my chest. me, being dumb, grabed it and tossed it back and the cat scratched me. Itched like hell
10/30/2014 10:48 pm
Level 96 : Overlord Fish
FiskFille
I have one on my cheek, which actually makes me look pretty badass.
10/30/2014 10:48 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Architect
jgrocks2
3 scars on my arms from surgeries. Millions of scars on my legs (comes with being a regular mountain biker) and a scar on my head from when I fell out of a window.
10/31/2014 7:08 am
Level 43 : Master Engineer
aboveordinary
mountain biking leads to so many marks and scars that you stop counting or paying much mind. I'll come home from a ride and take a look at my legs and realize they're all cut up and bloody and I had no idea they were there.
10/30/2014 4:34 am
Level 44 : Master Architect
CascadianX
I have a ton of scars, most of them from small scratches and, because I am always using my hands and tinkering around, the scabs fell off and off and off, eventually creating scar tissue.

Though the ones I've received from serious injuries. Let me list them.
- Knee, When I was 13 years old, I was jumping into bed, and a spring happened to be out of the bed and it cut my knee open to the bone.

- Toe, Just two months ago, I broke my right foot pinky toe by stubbing it, It moved at a 90 degree angle then reached around a 150-160 angle and the bone stabbed through my flesh, leaving my muscles torn up and just the tip of my skin. Magically, it still there and isn't useless nor did it lose its feel.

- Elbows and other knee, I was 11 years old when I was flying down a hill, at what gravity took me, I started to pedal and I think I arrived faster then the cars, which were going 40mph. I fell off my bike and the bike landed on me, holding me down and dragging me down the hill for a good 50ft before friction stopped me.

- Upper shoulder, I was 14 years old, I was attempting to save my friend who just fell down a steep hill into a creek, A log started to slide down the hill as I went down and headed directly towards my friend, I ran in front of it to stop it and it stabbed into my shoulder about 1/4 an inch, I had it patched up at home and it burned like hell when I put the Hydrogen Peroxide on it
10/30/2014 10:45 pm
87man
Ugh, man. Your body must be messed up...
10/30/2014 2:27 am
Level 41 : Master Architect
CJ the magical DJ
Well i have two sorta major ones. The first one i got when i was around 6 or 7. Me and my sister were playing with sticky tape and for some reason my sister got angry and pushed me. The sticky tape holder was right behind me and my wrist got cut on the sharp part of the sticky tape holder. There was a lot of blood and i remember me crying about it and my sister getting into a little bit of trouble. She was only 4 or 5 at the time.

The second scare has a sorta better story. Last year i went to this cool place in this forest near my house. i went with a few friends to this cool rock place in the forest. Because one of my friends that went with us loves parkour we started jumping around doing stupid stuff. Believe or not this isnt the part when i got the scar. We went to this cave place and rested in there for a while. There was this little jump part which everyone tried and jumped successfully. It was only a metre jump but the rock that you jump on is lower the the main rock you jump from. Now instead of jumping from the higher rock to the lower one i jumped it the other way round. And im not the tallest or strongest person so when i jumped i my feet missed the higher rock but grabbed it with my hands. My left leg got smashed into the rock but i didn't feel anything. When i got up i felt a pain in the leg. Now i thought i had a big lump or something on it but it was opposite. I had a big chunk just below my knee gone. It was in a lot of pain. It was about a half an hour walk to my friends house and a 45 minute walk to mine. Now my leg wasn't really bleeding because i was only a few layers away from bone. I even touched the area and i was squishy and white and all i could feel was pain. I could barely walk on it but i had to. We sorta ditch the other friends and i went with my best friend back to his place. The walk included stairs and hills to go up and down. Now there is one thing in my life i just hate and that is mosquitos. I had about 5 or 6 bites from being in the cave at the time and the annoyed me. When i finally go back to my best friends place he told his mum everything that happened. She was a little bit shocked but was fine. Now was more concerned about my mums reaction. I have to add my best friends mum is a bit of a troll because she made him put the antiseptic powder and bandaid on. After that we played COD Black Ops 2 and GTA 4 for a while before going home. My friends mum dropped me home as I couldn't walk at this point and when i got in my house my mum asked me what happened. Now i thought to myself. Do i tell her a crazy wild story or just a plain made up one. So i said i slipped on the foot path and that was the end of it.

For weeks i wore different bandaids until most of it healed. I am dark skinned because of my columbian background and when it healed it was a light brown when my real skin colour is dark brown. Also now that it is all healed I have damaged all the nerves in that part of the leg so i can't feel anything there. This one time i put a block of ice on it and i felt nothing. I know that it won't be able to feel anything there for the rest of my life and im fine with that and its a cool story to tell people when they ask why it looks different to your natural skin colour.
10/30/2014 10:58 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Archer
ErikJack
dang, bad pain in leg for BL2 and GTA4 for a while, a cool scar, and no pain in that area for the rest of my life, sounds like a good deal actually
10/30/2014 1:52 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
UltimateE
I fell onto an end table while I was sleeping and had a big scratch, and now there's a small scar.
10/29/2014 5:55 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
Tey
I got a small scar on my chin.
10/29/2014 5:46 pm
Level 23 : Expert Artist
SnowyKaida
I have a burn scar on my middle knuckle, below that is a burn mark in a circle, then next to it is a little burn mark. Then theres scars from cat scratches all over my body ^^.
10/29/2014 5:33 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Nerd
Irish
My left arm is covered, almost all my scars are there xD

Behind thumb: Scar from I don't really know, I looked down during class and saw a cut, so now theres a scar.

Underside of wrist at joint of hand: Scar from being pushed into a barbed wire fence and having it slit down my wrist....lovely.

Thumb: All of the skin on the top was removed in an accident, now got a pretty scar.

All of those are on the same arm (Left)
10/29/2014 5:27 pm
Level 22 : Expert Modder
Kickbuttkaleb12
I have lots on my arms and legs. Shoutout to my little sister who has a habit for biting, I swear I am related to a zombie.
10/29/2014 5:22 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Musician
Punkamoar
right eyebrow, and possible nose

eyebrow from falling onto a church chair when i was really little, and nose from swinging barbed wire (it was recent, so i don't know if it'll scar or not)
10/29/2014 5:21 pm
Level 54 : Grandmaster Meme
Droolie
I've got 3 small ones on my upper arm, and a whole bunch of smaller ones when I fell on a cactus on my lower arms.. ._.
10/29/2014 5:18 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
TylanderGD47
I have one from back when i was 6. i thought i coould fly so i jumped off a chair and into a closet door that fell on me and broke my arm. the door made a scar where it ALMOST took the left ear off. also in the scars place is a bald spot but that isnt as noticeable as the scar on the arm.
10/29/2014 5:11 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Answer
TheViridian
Not really noticeable, but there's a good size dent in my forehead from when I tripped on a LEGO when I was like five or something... funny thing is I love LEGO. :I
10/29/2014 5:06 pm
Level 22 : Expert Network
One on my eyebrow.

I fell on a coffee tabl- I mean I fought a raccoon with my bare hands. And my eyebrows. I won.
10/29/2014 5:05 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Dragon
diggingfordonuts
i have one on my foot from when me and my freind were messing about and he accidentaly stabbed scissors in my foot xD and i have one on my knee from when i fell off my friends bike and landed on a rock
10/29/2014 4:58 pm
Level 27 : Expert Artist
JoaoPauloC100
One on my lips, because me, being the responsible kid I was, decided to run down the mounatin I have near home.. Yeah, rocks are hard XD
10/29/2014 4:55 pm
Level 27 : Expert Toast
Vatredox
I have a scar on my forehead which is a coincedence considering i have straight black hair and round glasses
10/29/2014 5:09 pm
87man
Do you look like this?:
10/29/2014 4:48 pm
Level 44 : Master Nerd
Ree_
One on my finger from when it got stuck in a door and got a piece cut off (luckily it was stitched back on), a few on my arms from scratches and burns, I have a scar on my right leg from when someone stood on one end of a seesaw and my leg happened to be on the other side, one on the back of the other leg from a sailboat, and two on my knee.
10/29/2014 4:39 pm
Level 47 : Master Cowboy
Chron
I have a scar where I split my eyebrow open when I was 1 (didn't get stitches because my mother was being lazy), and one on my left middle finger where I cut myself with scissors when I was 5. It's V-shaped, and pretty cool.
10/29/2014 4:38 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Network
PookieSK
i have a huge cut in my forehead since i was 4, after 12 years its still there.
I kinda played a game with an older nephew and i stumbled and bumped into a corner of a glass table.
10/29/2014 4:36 pm
Puffin4Tom
I have two on my right groin (one above the other!)
One from a hernia operation, the other from an appendix operation.
10/29/2014 4:34 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Artist
kmcallah
I had open heart surgery when I was a baby, so I have a scar running from the beginning of my chest (below my neck) to just above my belly. I also have a scar that sticks out a few millimeters from the skin that is just under my right breast. I also have a scar on my right arm in the pit of my elbow from where I biked too close to a mailbox.
10/29/2014 4:34 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Scribe
Yaminia
My arms mostly from last year. Other ones are from mosquito because I scar like white cloth stains.
10/29/2014 4:27 pm
MountainGoatMC
My scar is on my eyebrow from when I was 7 I power slid into a door frame.
10/29/2014 4:24 pm
Level 28 : Expert Toast
Irvau
I have a scar on my pointing finger on my right hand. It was burned deeply, way past the skin and 1/3 into the flesh. I was about 3 when it happened. I was running down a hall, tripped, and fell onto a wood stove that was active.
10/29/2014 4:15 pm
Level 23 : Expert Spleefer
Lubzy
I have a scar on my ring finger from when a bee stung me. I guess I was running, and my finger ran into a bee's butt and it scraped across, and that's why its thin and long. I also like picking scabs and watching myself bleed. That's why I have so many scars (most of them have faded, and finding them is like super-ultra I Spy vs Where's Waldo? times 1,000). I am an odd human being.
10/29/2014 4:05 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Taco
ACERIPST1CK
I have a very small one in the middle of my forhead from whacking my head into a table when i was 8. It looks a little bit like a lightning bolt so its kind of funny.
10/30/2014 10:56 pm
Level 28 : Expert Button Pusher
ReptilianKitten
Hello, Harry Potter.
10/29/2014 2:06 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Dragonborn
Error_Tash
I have 3 or 4 on my knees and 1 on my left hand, all from when I slid down a gravel slope/hill on my knees wearing a dress (I was 6), and I have one on my chest shaped like a coffee stain from where I fell off my bike but flipped over the front and as I was doing so the handle bar end stabbed my chest really hard (I was 10/11 can't remember).

-Raven
10/29/2014 2:05 pm
Level 42 : Master Batman
Craftable Danny
One on my kneecap from falling off a scooter and onto a rock. Yea.. Small rock. Big hole.
10/31/2014 6:33 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Artist
DuskRaine
I hate that when it happens! It looks like a bullet hole, but yet its a tiny little pebble! Owch!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome