What is your favorite roller coaster of all time?

SackboyRocks's Avatar SackboyRocks8/11/14 7:32 pm
1 emeralds 260 5
8/11/2014 8:10 pm
HannahLikesCats's Avatar HannahLikesCats
Hello! Yesterday I spent the whole day at cedar point, and I'll tell you I loved every bit of it! I bought the "Fast Pass" meaning I could get in a shorter lane and wait much less and ride more. Even on some of the biggest rides that had hours upon hours of wait time, I could get on in under 15 minutes.

I have always been a big fan of roller coasters, whether they are classic woodies with that unique rough bumpy experience, or newer smooth and super fast steel roller coasters.

My favorite roller coaster of all time has got to be the Millennium Force at Cedar Point. My second favorite is the Maverick at Cedar Point. And my 3rd, which brings back a lot of memories is the classic Beast at Kings Island. Now here is my question to you.

What's your favorite roller coaster?
SackboyRocks
Level 50 : Grandmaster Waffle

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/11/2014 8:10 pm
Level 44 : Master Robot
HannahLikesCats
I've only been on like 5 roller-coasters in my life, but I'm going to say Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith is definitely my favorite.

I've been on the following (in order from first ridden to last ridden)-
  • Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith
  • Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
  • The Barnstormer
  • Space Mountain
  • Expedition Everest
08/11/2014 8:01 pm
Level 25 : Expert Dragonborn
NonExistingName
The Red Myst rolercoaster! At the Official NerdCubbed's Fun and Death Land! It was truly an amazing experience, of which I will never forget. The jumpy start, the slow rise, the sudden drop into the abyss, the blood rushing towards my head and blinding me, the crackling of my bones as I entered the double Helix, the fast U-turn that snapped the neck on my already dead body...

Ahhh, fun times, fun times indeed. I heard they even made a revamped version! It was a real killer, even the audience was in shock!
08/11/2014 7:50 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Ranger
fastalex2
Hollywood Rip Ride Rocket or the Incredible Hulk at Universal Studio's Orlando, or the Shiekra at Bush Gardens Tampa.
08/11/2014 7:45 pm
Level 22 : Expert Nerd
pancakegirl123
Space Mountain at Disney or the Great White Shark at SeaWorld.
08/11/2014 7:42 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Lumberjack
Playful
Well, my least favorite roller coaster was high school, haha.

For realsies though, my favorite roller coaster is definitely that one Bionicle ride at Legoland. Not specifically because it's that fun, but it was my first roller coaster experience and I love riding it to revel in fond memories.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome