What is "in" on YouTube right now?

Azrath's Avatar Azrath3/28/16 8:25 am
3/28/2016 5:34 pm
Azrath's Avatar Azrath
So I never actually thought of making YouTube videos but hey now when I know how to edit videos, bought a real video editor with my first earned cash and everything I want to start making videos for YouTube.

My question is thou what is "in" on YouTube? Why am I asking this? Well because I bet if I would start making minecraft content it would not be watched JUST because there are millions of people who would/are doing same thing and already has their own fanbase built around.

What I do like playing (and possible recording) are indie games and games smaller sizes but I do also like some other games that are bigger like Fallout 4 and similar games.
Azrath
Level 24 : Expert Button Pusher

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/28/2016 5:34 pm
Level 24 : Expert Button Pusher
Azrath
Why do I feel majority of us here follow Leafy... >.> This is not the direction I wanted to go with this thread thou...
03/28/2016 4:34 pm
Level 21 : Expert Fish
MrCatSquid
"Social experiments"
03/28/2016 4:32 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Dragon
NakuMog
All the DM's shall be triggered
03/28/2016 2:55 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Network
macgarthur
Anything where you scream at the camera. It seems all the popular YouTube videos today are aimed at very young children, so the entire thing regardless of how "serious" it's supposed to be gets filled with someone yelling at everything, using goofy voice and making funny faces at the screen. You can make a video on anything and as long as you do that you'll be just fine it seems.
03/28/2016 11:52 am
Level 21 : Expert Narwhal
Prisma15
Do commentaries about cringey kids while surfing on CS: GO
03/28/2016 11:57 am
Level 22 : Expert Crafter
Killertoad
^^ Then get called out by h3h3 and then call him out
03/28/2016 2:53 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
Latiodile
03/28/2016 4:07 pm
Level 21 : Expert Narwhal
Prisma15
Then get involved with pyrocynical then release your DMs then get on DramaAlert
03/28/2016 11:41 am
Level 34 : Artisan Waffle
Wafflegum
AzrathWhat I do like playing (and possible recording) are indie games and games smaller sizes but I do also like some other games that are bigger like Fallout 4 and similar games.

Don't do popular games as your main series, make them your side series or something. Do indie games more often, try gamejolt.com

You can contact the developer and tell them that you made a video with their game. You can possibly be featured by the developers. But what can I say, it's only my opinion and your choice is the only thing that matters here XD
03/28/2016 11:22 am
Level 59 : Grandmaster Lad
Fred
I've been seeing a lot of Golf With Friends in the last couple days
03/28/2016 8:31 am
Level 34 : Artisan Birb
Karrfis
my youtube feed is full of mainly fallout 4, Dark souls 3 the new hitman and bits of minecraft here and there
it used to be full of xcom 2 but thats vanished

but i think every youtuber i activly follow is posting fallout 4 right now, mainlythe new dlc

there is still a tiny bit of undertale going around aswell but not that much
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome