When have you verbally OWNED someone

aipoduhfoaifh's Avatar aipoduhfoaifh12/27/14 1:42 pm
12/28/2014 8:05 am
Goku_LSSJ's Avatar Goku_LSSJ
Mine is when I was listening to Viva la Vida at school, and this one kid said "That song's so old!", and I said "I didn't know songs had expiration dates"
aipoduhfoaifh
Level 16 : Journeyman Button Pusher

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/28/2014 8:05 am
Level 20 : Expert Zombie
Goku_LSSJ
BossJordan_gOne time I was telling Andy that he has a crappy taste in music, and that he needed to expand my interests. I then named artists I liked, and he stopped me at Tupac, saying that he was good, and that he listens to him all the time. I looked Andy straight in the eye in front of everyone and said, "Name one song by Tupac." He gulped and shut up after that, and everyone laughed.
-
Also, owning someone verbally can be positive too. I asked my friend Meyha how she was doing, and she said fine. Then I was like, "You are fine." She told me I was super smooth.

That's sad lol like who can't name California love

anyways I'm just really straight forward with people for examply
a fat guy comes up to me and mocks me for wearing a Lakers Jersey and I'll just stare them in the eye and say at least I don't look like Gabriel Iglesias
12/28/2014 7:46 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
LongDoesMC
I verbally own people everyday
12/27/2014 10:25 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Artist
BossJordan_g
One time I was telling Andy that he has a crappy taste in music, and that he needed to expand his interests. I then named artists I liked, and he stopped me at Tupac, saying that he was good, and that he listens to him all the time. I looked Andy straight in the eye in front of everyone and said, "Name one song by Tupac." He gulped and shut up after that, and everyone laughed.
-
Also, owning someone verbally can be positive too. I asked my friend Meyha how she was doing, and she said fine. Then I was like, "You are fine." She told me I was super smooth.
12/27/2014 10:22 pm
Level 27 : Expert Blacksmith
StingRay_FTW
Friend:What are you having for lunch today?
Me:Soup
Friend:Cool
Me:No,hot
--------------------
I own people mostly with jokes like that.
12/27/2014 10:15 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Warrior
Treyvaderxio
qaupperopsFriend: Well I know you're mad, but think: What would Jesus do?
Me: Remember that flipping tables and chasing people with a whip is not out of the question.

Nice, Ill need to use that one!
12/27/2014 3:38 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Artist
Spa-Geddy
qaupperopsFriend: Well I know you're mad, but think: What would Jesus do?
Me: Remember that flipping tables and chasing people with a whip is not out of the question.

Under certain circumstances. But this is genius....
12/27/2014 3:36 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Artist
Spa-Geddy
I'm an expert at dodging people's verbals... therefore I've never verbally pwned someone or gotten verbally pwned.
12/27/2014 3:24 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
YourLocalFloridian
MLG_SkybeamMine is when I was listening to Viva la Vida at school, and this one kid said "That song's so old!", and I said "I didn't know songs had expiration dates"

I swear I still play 8-Tracks and 45-RPM Records, I'd love to see what that kid thinks of me!
12/27/2014 3:04 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Fox
Foxy
many times =P
usually try to quell the discussion before it makes them look bad but for some reason people seem to like to attack me relentlessly even when they're clearly in the wrong.
Hey if I've actually tried to save your reputation in front of this big group of people despite you being the one who originally started the argument, I can't help you if you go out of your way to keep the debate going.
12/27/2014 2:07 pm
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Mlem Mlem Bat
Insanity
your eyes are like a clear blue sky.
empty?

lololol, this actually happened
12/27/2014 1:55 pm
Level 21 : Expert Ninja
zoecGxhbmV0bWluZWNyYWZ0
You must be a dictionary, because I'm looking at the definition of ugly.
12/27/2014 1:52 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Explorer
TastyYoghurt
In the long run it's probably better to try to dissolve conflicts and to find common ground with people than to try to "verbally own" them.
12/27/2014 1:55 pm
aipoduhfoaifh
I know...
But as a teenage boy, sometimes it's hard to avoid. Every time somebody tries to pick a fight with me my mind just floods with perfect comebacks.
12/27/2014 1:57 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Explorer
TastyYoghurt
12/27/2014 2:03 pm
aipoduhfoaifh
Like I said... Sometimes as a teenage boy it's hard to resist. Especially when someone's being a smart@$$. *hint hint, nudge nudge*
12/27/2014 1:50 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
HiddenHerO
Coldplay for lyfe

And I do it all the time with my friend, who is a good friend, but he is really rich so he can be a spoiled brat at times xD
12/27/2014 1:45 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
YonkersTyler
Yo mamas so. Old
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome