When Server Owners Abuse Because Of Something Foolish.

SybrisIsQueen's Avatar SybrisIsQueen2/4/15 7:01 pm
4/30/2015 4:02 pm
ElectricMusiq's Avatar ElectricMusiq
Click to reveal
Realllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy dramatic.. DONT READ IF YOU DESPISE A SENSE OF DRAMA. It gets pretty damn deep.

Don't you just hate it when an Owner, one who you can't control because, well, it's an owner, abuses just because they don't like you? As for an incident today, this specific man, quite frankly uses trickery to go about his lifestyle. A mix of bribery, followed by hunger for power, in order to leave you laying in the back, isolated from what was once yours. This man just so happens to be similar to a predator, one who targets younger aged woman (14-15 perhaps even 13-12) through the acts of cheating. Not only does he bring just any typical teen into his grasp, but he brings ones whom struggle with depression and suck the life from their being. I just so happened to become connected this careless monster, in a friendly manner. At this time, the man was dating a girl, who was also around 8 years younger than him, and eventually started liking me. Not only did he flirt with her, but he even decided to target me, asking me things that frankly made me uncomfortable. I watched with shame at how he controlled a server that wasn't even his and was forcefully taken over by him because he wanted power and money. He took the server over and treated it as if it all credits went to him, and banished the true owner in possibly what is conceived as threats. Two staff members, due to my inactivity, had lashed out at me wrongly, leading to my resignation within the server. Afterwards, the man as well as other staff members had wanted me back, but I brushed it off because I was finished with it. That was when the true owner came back, creating a new, old version of VC and I decided I would join them. To make this shorter... The man got angry at me, banned me from his server for joining the true owner, got on the true owner's server and started advertising and shit talking as well as bribing players into joining his server. He even managed to bribe them into trusting his lifeless soul, ruining the true owner's reputation and what players once thought of him. Heartless, all so heartless. So, now, that the man hates me, he decides to abuse in a poor manner. Of course, he unbanned me at some point and I simply went on for the purpose of pvping with friends only for this idiot of a manipulative owner to /kill me during those times and simply tell me "remember i h8 u." What kind of fool would act upon that? What kind of Owner would treat players in such ways? Unfairly and poorly if you were never on his side is how you would expect to be treated. Unfortunately to say, there is no saving an egotistical -snip- who attempts to manipulate you into serving him whilst cheating on his girlfriend. A careless heartless and pathetic imbecile he is. If he is ever to find this, as well as one of his staff members, they will know exactly who I'm pin pointing here. What has been acted upon, through this whole period of time shall return to you in an unfavorable way. You are a manipulative, careless, liar.
SybrisIsQueen
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/30/2015 3:58 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Pixel Puncher
Altitude Community
I had a similar experience with a server that I used to run, although (being that I was running it) it was from a different perspective. I had been running a server from my personal computer for a few months and wasnt able to afford hosting. Quite a few of my friends played on the server and I was ready to make it public. I wanted to run it 24/7, open it up to everyone, and advertise on PMC. In order to make it public I told a friend I needed to find a system to run it on. I was looking for get one for free since I couldn't afford hosting. One of my friends insisted he would buy a system off Craigs List for the server, I kept denying it. I repeatedly told him it wasn't worth it, not to do it, that I didn't want it - but he bought it anyway. Go to his house and there it is. He told me to tell his dad I bought it to keep him out of trouble. I denied. Regardless of his dad being upset - it was a done deal. He had the computer, the other guy had the money. We were left with a system worth a fraction of what my friend payed - it had a pirated copy of Windows 7, 2gb of RAM, and a Pentium CPU. Something like a 64GB hard drive.

We got it up and running on the system but I had no where to set it up long term. The only way to get the internet to the computer was a 50 foot cable through the house and that wasn't going to settle well with my parents. He suggested putting it at his house and after a long debate (I didn't want to lose the immediate access I had), he got what he wanted. The system now run on a computer he bought and at his house as well.

At the time he was an admin on the server. He didn't really do much besides build in the creative world, and didn't help at all with the coding or configuring of the server. He never touched any of the files. He never helped with any of the ingame portals, worldguard regions, etc. This was all done by only me. Mostly because I didn't want anyones help.

Regardless, I had created this server from scratch by myself and built it up, configured it by myself. It was my creation, simply running on his computer. He had other ideas. After months and months of arguing back and forth he weaseled his way into the Owner rank, stating that he owned the computer therefore he owned the server. When I tried to fight back - his dad would get involved. I had no chance, being 15, to win an argument against a friends parent about who gets control over a computer that the friend bought.

Tensions were high after this and eventually lead to me leaving the server. He was power hungry and promoted all of his friends to admin - refusing to punish any of them or moderate how any of them acted .Things were abused and fell apart, players were harassed. I wanted to leave and start fresh again.

I got a new server up and running and a few of my friends from the old server came over to the new one. Seeing players leave in favor of my server infuriated the friend who now owned the other server (we shall now call him The Dictator) and he followed close behind, coming on to harass me and my players.

He told me I had no right to start my own server, and told me I was only doing this because I was out to get him. He started propaganda and made the people that were on his server- even people I was friends with before - learn to hate me. Two of my friends still played on both servers and was told at one point that if they should continue to go on my server they will be banned from his server. One of them never came back.

The one that never came back started accusing the one that still did or being a spy and got him banned for griefing. I was allowed back on the other server to see what he had griefed. It turned out that the griefed build actually belonged to him and was griefed by one of the admins. I tried to point this out, but I was only banned. The friend who used to go back and forth but quit saw me when I came on that day. He told me, "Shut up Braydon. You have no power here anymore. Do not tell me what to do. You should be banned". I can only rememebr feeling attacked, helpless, and utterly destroyed inside. Two of my friends now hated me, one spreading hate about me to other people - lies I couldnt do anything about.
02/05/2015 12:17 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Scribe
Skaldas
If you're upset about how you were abused on the server then it probably wasn't a good idea to "log back on to pvp with friends"...

That's your own mistake.
02/04/2015 8:52 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
T_theBeast
When this happens you should just resign and find a new server. You could also report the owner to someone.
02/04/2015 7:44 pm
Level 25 : Expert Archer
IDKCharlie
One of the staff (not the owner) was 10 years old. He said so, so I'm not assuming. He also said he's dating some girl on the server. Doesn't know her in real life, just through the game. I told him that I personally think 10 is too young to officially date and that an over-the-internet relationship is not a real relationship. Now, I was staff too, but a lower rank. So this guy got super angry and deopped me and threatened to ban me for saying he's too young to date (he didn't care about me saying over-the-internet relationships aren't real relations). The owner tried getting involved. Guess what happened next? The 10-year old deopped and banned me and the owner. Surprisingly enough, the owner refused to punish the dude. So I quit staff and the server that day. The End.
02/04/2015 7:47 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Pokemon
Technoman1130
SybrisIsQueen
Click to reveal
Realllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy dramatic.. DONT READ IF YOU DESPISE A SENSE OF DRAMA. It gets pretty damn deep.

Don't you just hate it when an Owner, one who you can't control because, well, it's an owner, abuses just because they don't like you? As for an incident today, this specific man, quite frankly uses trickery to go about his lifestyle. A mix of bribery, followed by hunger for power, in order to leave you laying in the back, isolated from what was once yours. This man just so happens to be similar to a predator, one who targets younger aged woman (14-15 perhaps even 13-12) through the acts of cheating. Not only does he bring just any typical teen into his grasp, but he brings ones whom struggle with depression and suck the life from their being. I just so happened to become connected this careless monster, in a friendly manner. At this time, the man was dating a girl, who was also around 8 years younger than him, and eventually started liking me. Not only did he flirt with her, but he even decided to target me, asking me things that frankly made me uncomfortable. I watched with shame at how he controlled a server that wasn't even his and was forcefully taken over by him because he wanted power and money. He took the server over and treated it as if it all credits went to him, and banished the true owner in possibly what is conceived as threats. Two staff members, due to my inactivity, had lashed out at me wrongly, leading to my resignation within the server. Afterwards, the man as well as other staff members had wanted me back, but I brushed it off because I was finished with it. That was when the true owner came back, creating a new, old version of VC and I decided I would join them. To make this shorter... The man got angry at me, banned me from his server for joining the true owner, got on the true owner's server and started advertising and shit talking as well as bribing players into joining his server. He even managed to bribe them into trusting his lifeless soul, ruining the true owner's reputation and what players once thought of him. Heartless, all so heartless. So, now, that the man hates me, he decides to abuse in a poor manner. Of course, he unbanned me at some point and I simply went on for the purpose of pvping with friends only for this idiot of a manipulative owner to /kill me during those times and simply tell me "remember i h8 u." What kind of fool would act upon that? What kind of Owner would treat players in such ways? Unfairly and poorly if you were never on his side is how you would expect to be treated. Unfortunately to say, there is no saving an egotistical -snip- who attempts to manipulate you into serving him whilst cheating on his girlfriend. A careless heartless and pathetic imbecile he is. If he is ever to find this, as well as one of his staff members, they will know exactly who I'm pin pointing here. What has been acted upon, through this whole period of time shall return to you in an unfavorable way. You are a manipulative, careless, liar.

These kinds of servers make me sad.
02/04/2015 7:39 pm
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Pixel Puncher
PixelCrash_
He's definitely an abusive admin, but what can you do? It's his server. Time to move on and find a new one.
02/04/2015 7:32 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
YourLocalFloridian
sounds like a mess, I find it easier at times to forget and move on. find a nice, smaller server with a good community. If you haven't done so already, I can recommend one I've been with since 2011, PM me
02/04/2015 7:35 pm
Level 46 : Master Blockhead
SilverKytten
This ^
02/04/2015 7:39 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Taco
Johnanater
Yep, small servers are cool
Been with one since 2012
02/04/2015 7:43 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
YourLocalFloridian
You bet they are, I've left my main server countless times, mainly for other servers, heck i even hosted my own server twice. I administrated a few servers, then they faded into oblivion. I came back to my main server, and didn't have a clue why i left!
02/04/2015 7:28 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Ladybug
McJackson3180
Eh it's their server, to be honest they can do what they want on it. If you don't like the way he's treating people you should leave, and obviously a server owner doesn't care about his server that much if they're acting like that =p
02/04/2015 7:22 pm
Level 20 : Expert Button Pusher
devonkeith
This is bad, I own a server and I try so hard to keep the staff professional and it is hard.. For a server owner to be unprofessional and inappropriate is not good.

- Devon
Owner/Head of Development
Brutal-Dimension
04/30/2015 4:02 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
ElectricMusiq
^
02/04/2015 7:07 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Mage
ZachDevv
You make it sound so intense when some kid just trolled you
02/04/2015 7:11 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
SybrisIsQueen
It's not only the fact of that, it's what I learned from being near the guy.
02/04/2015 7:03 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Cake
Jrcarp
Can you maybe make this into paragraphs? It hurts my eyes.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome