There has been an awakening...

inactiveaccount1's Avatar inactiveaccount110/13/15 3:33 pm
10/24/2015 11:00 pm
inactiveaccount1's Avatar inactiveaccount1
Hey guys, if you're a fellow Star Wars nerd like me, then here's the place to discuss and share your views on the latest Star Wars movie yet: Episode 7: The Force Awakens! Though the movie has not been released yet, we already know a lot about the places, characters, and vehicles in the movie! May the Force be with you!
inactiveaccount1
Level 10 : Journeyman Narwhal

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/24/2015 11:00 pm
inactiveaccount1
Well, as I understand, Disney technically isn't making The Force Awakens, they are producing it. 20th Century Fox produced the other episodes. However, when Disney purchased Lucasfilm from George Lucas, Disney automatically owned the rights to all the Star Wars episodes except for Episode IV: A New Hope. Lucasfilm, which Disney now owns, and Bad Robot studios, which I think J.J Abrams owns, are actually filming and making the movie.
10/24/2015 10:51 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Dwarf
spires33
It looks awesome, i just hope disney doesn't ruin it.
10/24/2015 9:55 pm
inactiveaccount1
Wow. The new Star Wars 7 trailer is AWESOME, not to mention I think I saw Boba Fett in it. Look at the figure to the far left in the scene with Kylo Ren and the Knights of Ren standing in the rain, and you can see that he is wearing a Mandolorian helmet and what appears to be a jetpack. The blaster that he is holding is also similar to Fett's.
10/14/2015 2:56 am
Level 56 : Grandmaster Architect
TotallyNotMe
It's looks fantastic, I just hope it can live up to the famous original Star Wars films. As this is almost 40 years since they were made, so we have a lot more technology to help us make stuff, so it may look more.. cartoon-ish than the originals.

The trailers look fantastic, just completely shocking.
10/13/2015 8:05 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Scribe
LetsGoTrippin
Despite I'm much more of a Trekkie and Whovian than a Star Wars fan, I'm pretty pumped for the new film. I'm just hoping that it's more like the classic movies rather than those dastardly prequels.
10/13/2015 6:15 pm
Level 26 : Expert Pirate
Han Solo
I think it looks amazing, from the trailers and the behind the scenes.
I think it's time for a good Star Wars movie, I wasn't really fond of the prequels. The CGI was completely awful as well as the acting. I think the reasons this movie will be great is because it isn't all green screen and crap, it's all real and I hope that other movie directors learn from this.
10/13/2015 4:15 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Birb
Karrfis
The hype from TFA is quite a lot, hopefully the hype is worth it and it dies in a drain like lots of overhyped things do these days

(starwars rebels and starwars the clone wars are much better than the prequels)
10/13/2015 3:58 pm
inactiveaccount1
I agree with you, the prequel films weren't really that great. They were kinda cheesy, and had a totally different feel than the original trilogy films. George Lucas could've done a much better job on those movies. I'm glad J.J. Abrams has decided to cut back on CGI a bit, and go for a more "classic feel" like the original movies. For example, the droid BB-8 isn't computer-animated, like most people think, but an actual prop developed by Disney. And the explosions in the 2nd trailer are real explosions, not CGI. So yeah, I think TFA will be a great movie.
10/13/2015 3:42 pm
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Pixel Puncher
PixelCrash_
From the trailers and promotional material, the film looks excellent. Hopefully it lives up to the hype; I don't I could stand seeing another disappointing Star Wars film (I don't hate the prequels, but they were rather mediocre).
10/14/2015 12:17 am
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Pixel Puncher
PixelCrash_
Han SoIoI think it looks amazing, from the trailers and the behind the scenes.
I think it's time for a good Star Wars movie, I wasn't really fond of the prequels. The CGI was completely awful as well as the acting. I think the reasons this movie will be great is because it isn't all green screen and crap, it's all real and I hope that other movie directors learn from this.

Just to expand on my previous post:

While I'm not a fan of the prequel trilogy as a whole, I thought Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith was really good. If it wasn't for the terrible romantic dialogue and bland acting, I'd actually consider it to be a great Star Wars film.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome