Worst Movie Of All Time? Vote now!

9 emeralds 56 replies 341 views | started 12/29/2017 12:01 pm by TheCaptainBozo
What's your opinion of the worst movie of all time?

It can be from any time and any genre.

To be completely honest, I think the worst movie ever made in the history of the world is none other than The Emoji Movie.

Never has a movie been so much of a blatant cash-grab, had so many stupid and dumb moments, had so much horrible acting with incredibly dumb lines, been such a waste of an hour and a half of my life, than the movie above has.

This movie has set the new low for not just Sony Animation, but for movies around the globe.

It has the stupidest, not-funny jokes, the most shoved-in-our faces message we've heard way too many times, and is ultimately just an excuse to make money from the unfortunate people who went to see it. Oh yeah, and it also has the most obnoxious product placement of all time (even more obnoxious than every Transformers movie combined).

Whew. Thanks for letting me get all that out. Now.

I didn't insert a poll because there are too many insufferably bad movies and not enough space to put all of them in.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, so don't be salty if someone likes a movie that you hate. Just roll with it.

Thanks for letting me rant,

TheCaptainBozo
Posted by avatar
TheCaptainBozo
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect

56 replies

01/12/2018 9:02 pm
Level 48 Master Pixel Painter
Thedanyman
Troll 2...Its so bad that its good.
01/05/2018 10:26 am
Level 12 Journeyman Dragon
Z3R0Games
I really hated The Scorch Trials movie. The book is my second favorite book and they changed everything that made The Maze Runner good like removing major plot points and such. Though it wasn't the worst movie ever it's definitely my least favorite.
01/05/2018 12:04 pm
Level 9 Apprentice Architect
TheCaptainBozo
To me it was just very convoluted, like they couldn't quite decide what they wanted the plot to be.
01/03/2018 11:48 am
Level 40 Master Musician
Cardogg
The Last Airbender, huge disappointment and just... awful
01/03/2018 2:40 pm
Level 27 Expert Pokemon
JediJerboa
Don't remind me. The bending portrayal was awful, there were so many important events missing, and they kept mispronouncing Aang's name. And Appa looked weird, and nothing like the cuddly sky bison we know him as.

The only thing they really got right was the end scene with Azula, but that was only about a minute long.
01/04/2018 7:35 pm
TheCaptainBozo
James Cameron's saddest movie of his career.
01/03/2018 5:22 pm
Level 24 Expert Dragonborn
GoggleD0GG
The Emoji Movie was honestly hot garbage, but I'll give it a pass because it was a really good buisness decision (Can you really blame Sony for taking advantage of teenage girls?)

But the worst movie of all time....let me give you the backstory.

My mom told me to find us some Christmas movies to watch some years ago. I found one called The Christmas Bunny. The description said "Julia, a foster child, finds a wounded rabbit on Christmas Eve and takes it to the Bunny Lady, a lonely lady who runs a animal shelter on her farm." This movie seemed like something my mom would like, so I added it to the list.

What actually happened:
Julia refused to speak at all for the first half of the movie her brother shot a rabbit with a BB gun then Julia runs away and almost dies
01/04/2018 7:35 pm
TheCaptainBozo
*makes a note to never watch*
01/03/2018 4:33 pm
Level 1 New Miner
AntaFanta
I would Personally have to say The Bee Movie,I know its an obvious choice but its just unfunny and a complete waste of what some people thought a"GOOD IDEA"I absolutely despise the Bee Movie

01/03/2018 4:23 pm
Level 33 Artisan Fish
CHorse
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxOKy-G3phBomkGrPJuQwUawQmS_1ysNN
That link should take you to a guy who is reviewing some of the worst movies ever. And they're pretty bad. Emoji Movie's somewhere up there along with the Gummy Bear Movie, the Fred Movie and Suicide Squad. Personally, of all of them, I detest Emoji Movie the most; mainly because a bunch of idiotic teens that I've seen tote around their merchandise as if it was a badge of honor or something.
01/03/2018 11:51 am
Level 10 Journeyman Explorer
4nrMike
The Phantom Menace. Sorry George Lucas
01/03/2018 11:40 am
Level 11 Journeyman Dragon
1blackhawk
The Emoji Movie
01/03/2018 11:41 am
Level 11 Journeyman Dragon
1blackhawk
And Attack of the clones
01/03/2018 11:25 am
Level 13 Journeyman Goblin
videogamer1002
Literally anything with fat yellow tic tacs.
01/03/2018 9:44 am
Level 27 Expert Pokemon
JediJerboa
Okay, I'm going to list off some REAL bad movies, and it isn't just my opinion:

• The Emoji Movie

• Foodfight!

• Gods of Egypt

• Justice League

• Allegiant (Well, the entire series of Divergent books was bad, so there's not much you can do.)

• Birdemic

• The Assassin's Creed Movie (Can't even remember the name it was so bad.)

Keep in mind that these movies are in no particular order. They all suck.

And if you like one of these movies, kudos to you for finding enjoyment in something I can't. This is my opinion, after all.

Anyway, thanks for listening and if you want explanations why I hate these movies, feel free to ask. May the Force be with you all!
01/02/2018 10:35 am
Level 7 Apprentice Engineer
Beckstation
Star Wars : The Last Jedi.

I don't need to say anything more...
01/04/2018 7:32 pm
TheCaptainBozo
That is by no means the worst movie ever to be released. Either you have not seen it and are just cashing in on fans' hate or you are one of said salty fans trying to rant about it on every social media possible.
01/05/2018 10:19 am
Level 7 Apprentice Engineer
Beckstation
No, I saw it.

And to be fair, this is the only post online I made saying I don't like it. Just a personal disliked movie of mine. Sorry it upset you.
01/03/2018 9:21 am
Level 27 Expert Pokemon
JediJerboa
Well, I wouldn't say it's the worst, but it definitely had some big flaws.
Spoiler Alert! Continue at Own Risk!

- The storyline with Finn and Rose seemed forced and unnecessary, and was basically a repeat of Finn's story in the first movie, complete with watching someone die on the battlefield and ending up comatose at the end of the movie.

- The plan with the purple-hair lady was confusing when it didn't need to be, and it could have been explained simply and it would have been fine.

- Captain Phasma was useless again. (Come to think of it, Boba Fett didn't do much either, so I'll Captain Phasma a pass on this one.)

- A lot of people had problems with Leia flying back into the ship, but I wasn't as bothered by it as other people since she's related to Luke and it would make sense that she would be strong with the Force too.

However, there are some truly awesome things about this movie too:
Spoilers Ahead! Proceed with Caution!
- The storyline with Rey and Kylo Ren is so interesting and I can't help but love it.

- The symbolism of the gold dice is amazing if you know how particular the creators of Star Wars are about it.

- Porgs. Porgs are adorable and hilarious.

- Seeing Luke finally become one with the Force as he atoned for his sins was a crucial point in the movie, and was well-executed.

- You get to see a lot more about the Force and just how mysterious it can get.

- Anytime you can see Yoda again is a good day, and he is as wise as ever when he shows up.

- Finally, the end of this movie proved what we all thought: there are more Jedi out there, just waiting to be trained and join the Rebellion.

This is just my opinion, so you don't have to listen to it. I just like to share my thoughts on my favorite universe. My name is JediJerboa, after all.
01/02/2018 9:46 am
Level 20 Expert Skinner
KatKit
OH

my sister watched this movie called would you rather and the ratings were TERRIBLE. and the movie in itself had killing, swearing, and it wasn't even rated. It's very depressing, and sadly, very sadly, it's on Netflix. I do NOT recommend you watch it!!
01/01/2018 9:57 pm
Level 63 High Grandmaster Explorer
Beverly
I think the Star Wars prequel films left a lot to be desired. ^^ The acting was very poor and the storyline felt generally unnecessary to the original trilogy.
01/03/2018 9:01 am
Level 27 Expert Pokemon
JediJerboa
I agree, but they are wonderful for the storyline. They really emphasized the importance of Darth Vader's sacrifice in Return of the Jedi, as by Anakin (Darth Vader) being the Chosen One, people really realize that Anakin, not Luke, brought balance to the Force.

There's a lot of good parts in the prequels too, like Mace Windu fighting Jango Fett, Yoda versus Emperor Palpatine, and the infamous "I have the high ground" bit. Also, Liam Neeson and Samuel L. Jackson are awesome too, and Obi-Wan is one of my favorite characters in Star Wars (pretty much inspiring my name in a way).

But I can agree with most of your points, but you missed one crucial thing: Jar Jar Binks.
01/03/2018 9:34 am
TheCaptainBozo
Actually the "I have the high ground" has become sort of a meme.

And it's Darth Jar Jar. Google it.
01/03/2018 9:14 am
Level 63 High Grandmaster Explorer
Beverly
Ach, how could I forget Jar-Jar? Shudder..
01/03/2018 11:24 am
videogamer1002
It's treason, then.
01/02/2018 10:14 am
Level 1 New Miner
OptimusPrime64x64
Transformers is not Bad, but the worst movie of all time (after "birdemic" because.. Wth was that) is Spiderman Homecoming, The things dosen't work quite well. With you imagine: the worker just want to sustain your family (vulture) because his poor and you need money to sustain yourself, and your family. BUT AFTER ALL HERE COMES SPIDER MAN AND RUINS EVRYTHING, NOW HOW THE VULTURE GONNA TO SUSTAIN YOUR FAMILY??!...

Sorry, the things dont come together. Its just horrible, and a word of a Ex-Marvel Fan: homecoming ruined the marvel MCU, the movie its... Its.. Its just.... Its just a horse crap..

Edit: my fav movie was transformers 5 .n.
01/03/2018 10:31 am
Level 27 Expert Pokemon
JediJerboa
The one thing that I truly hate about Spiderman: Homecoming is how inaccurate the bits with Academic Decathlon are. That's not how Super Quiz works! And that's just one of the problems.

Other than that, I have no real problems with it.
01/03/2018 9:33 am
TheCaptainBozo
Your favorite movie was Transformers 5 and you say the worst movie was Spider Man Homecoming???

Alright.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but I hold a higher regard for a kid's story of trying to become recognized by Tony Stark than a four hour movie with nothing but explosions, giant fighting robots, and incredibly cheesy lines. And even if I wanted that then I would have watched Real Steel.

P. S. The Vulture was trying to support his family by ILLEGAL means. It's still wrong, no matter how bad you feel for the character. That was what the filmmakers wanted. You to feel bad for him.
01/01/2018 3:51 pm
Level 5 Apprentice Engineer
imthecomgeek
Worst movie ever - A Talking Cat?!

It is so low budget I almost lost my brain cells.

But yeah, I agree with the Emoji Movie as one of the worst ones, I didn't even watch it but I seen previews.
12/31/2017 12:02 am
Level 12 Journeyman Ranger
TheFedoraLord20
Emoji. movie. nuff' said
12/30/2017 11:32 pm
Level 1 New Crafter
VietnameeGuy
We're not including any B-movies or parodies right?
Actually, most movies made by Sony are pretty bad.
And most sequels/prequels/spinoffs etc.
But Emoji Movie definitely sucks, for all reasons mentioned.

You know a movie sucks if they rely on Adam Westing to advertise themselves. (see TVtropes for info)
12/30/2017 10:35 pm
Level 53 Grandmaster Senpai
AnimeFanFTW
Ghostbusters 2016

Terrible movie, and disrespectful marketing.
01/03/2018 10:39 am
Level 27 Expert Pokemon
JediJerboa
Agreed.
01/02/2018 10:16 am
Level 1 New Miner
OptimusPrime64x64
but it was great ;-;
12/30/2017 11:56 pm
videogamer1002
star wars

rEmEmber KiDs; Don'T Be SAlTY
01/03/2018 9:51 am
Level 27 Expert Pokemon
JediJerboa
*growling intensifies*

Just kidding. I can't hate you since I know there are a ton of Star Wars fans out there and one dissenting opinion doesn't matter. But may I ask you a question? Do you have a favorite sci-fi universe? I actually have two sci-fi universes who are almost neck-and-neck for the top spot: Star Wars and Warhammer 40K. 40K is a lot darker and twenty times more violent than Star Wars, but it's awesome and since it's been going since 1987, there's so much lore to discover within it.

But yeah, I would still be a bit careful in saying stuff like you just did, as some Star Wars fans are as menacing and vengeful as the Sith.
01/03/2018 11:25 am
videogamer1002
I like the old star trek movies, they have a lot more charm than the new ones
01/01/2018 3:45 pm
TheCaptainBozo
Too bad, you still made me salty. No one says Star Wars is bad and gets away with it on my watch
12/30/2017 11:57 am
Level 22 Expert Nerd
_Subhuman
The Phantom Menace, easy. They overused CGI, which made it look unrealistic. If they were to incorporate some of the CGI, it'd look better. George Lucas saw Jurassic Park's CGI, and thought it'd be a good time to start working on the Prequels. They also killed off Qui-Gon Jinn, which wasn't very fair. He survived one movie, and died due to Darth Maul. If they had let Darth Sidious kill him, I would've been much more happy with that.
12/30/2017 12:50 pm
TheCaptainBozo
But is it truly worse than sand or rolling down hillsides on Naboo or creepy overattached boyfriends?

-Attack Of The Clones
12/30/2017 6:11 am
Level 37 Artisan Pixel Puncher
TomConn
Can I name a franchise instead?

The Twilight Saga - I was forced to watch it with my little sister, and I don't think I've ever wanted to smash my TV more than when I had to watch those movies.
12/30/2017 9:36 am
TheCaptainBozo
Can we just have a moment of silence for this poor soul we see before us?

I truly feel sorry for you, my dude (or dude-et, don't wanna assume your gender)
12/30/2017 9:42 am
Level 20 Expert Skinner
KatKit
hmm thats hard ive seen a lot of dumb movies...

camp everfree (mlp thingy)

excuse me

*throws up*
12/29/2017 12:08 pm
Level 1 New Explorer
LegendaryTimes
Hm... I would have to say the

Assassin's Creed movie. It was cringe lol.

12/29/2017 12:09 pm
Level 15 Journeyman Pig
Tossed you the bread
Hmmm.....
The MLP movie
01/03/2018 10:38 am
Level 27 Expert Pokemon
JediJerboa
Don't know if you were the intended audience, but I'm a Warhammer 40K fan so...
01/03/2018 11:34 am
Level 15 Journeyman Pig
Tossed you the bread
Its on Netflix, and the anime was terrible

My little sister watched it :P
12/29/2017 12:29 pm
Level 40 Master Grump
Terminant
Garbage Pail Kids, Do not watch it.
12/29/2017 4:14 pm
Level 1 New Network
LightingGlitches