home Forumsplay_arrow Discussions fiber_manual_record General

Worst Movie Of All Time? Vote now!

submitted 12/29/2017 12:01 pm by TheCaptainBozo
9 emeralds78 replies602 views
What's your opinion of the worst movie of all time?

It can be from any time and any genre.

To be completely honest, I think the worst movie ever made in the history of the world is none other than The Emoji Movie.

Never has a movie been so much of a blatant cash-grab, had so many stupid and dumb moments, had so much horrible acting with incredibly dumb lines, been such a waste of an hour and a half of my life, than the movie above has.

This movie has set the new low for not just Sony Animation, but for movies around the globe.

It has the stupidest, not-funny jokes, the most shoved-in-our faces message we've heard way too many times, and is ultimately just an excuse to make money from the unfortunate people who went to see it. Oh yeah, and it also has the most obnoxious product placement of all time (even more obnoxious than every Transformers movie combined).

Whew. Thanks for letting me get all that out. Now.

I didn't insert a poll because there are too many insufferably bad movies and not enough space to put all of them in.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, so don't be salty if someone likes a movie that you hate. Just roll with it.

Thanks for letting me rant,

TheCaptainBozo
Posted by avatar
TheCaptainBozo
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect

78 replies

06/21/2018 12:35 pm
Level 4 Apprentice Mage
Skiji
Foodfight
06/21/2018 11:03 am
Level 5 Apprentice Prince
Prince_Nika
the percy jackson movie(s)
06/20/2018 1:43 pm
Level 7 Apprentice Engineer
BartTheBart
Birdemic
06/20/2018 1:36 pm
Level 24 Expert Geek
Peri
I'd say Foodfight
04/09/2018 10:50 pm
Level 1 New Miner
artie4444
I don't know. Pretty much the only bad movies I've seen are either movies I watched when I was a small kid (and now they have a place in my heart despite how the naysayers may naysay) or movies that are so laughably bad they're good. After a bit of thinking, this is my final answer:

Ghost Rider (2007)

Sometimes, I deliberately watch movies that I know are going to be bad and usually, they're so bad they're good; even if it wasn't intended, I always bust a gut laughing at these films. This movie is a new level of bad, though. It's so bad it goes all the way past so bad it's good and is just...

It's bad, okay? It's not interesting, especially near the end. It's a snooze fest. It's probably even worse for me because I'm a huge fan of both Marvel and DC.

Good thing I never saw the sequel.
04/08/2018 9:46 am
Level 41 Master Batman
Knux
Birdemic or dragon ball evolution
04/06/2018 2:37 pm
Level 6 Apprentice Explorer
JurassicKaiju14
"Foodfight!"

There. That is the worst movie of all time. This discussion is now closed. :)
04/06/2018 2:39 pm
Level 1 New Crafter
Apaul27
Should we need a "Best Movie Of All Time?" discussion?
04/06/2018 2:28 pm
Level 1 New Crafter
Apaul27
I think that the movie "The Lucky Dragon" is the worst of them all. Because everything about the movie tastes like something that nobody wants it.
04/05/2018 6:42 am
Level 11 Journeyman Skinner
HypeOr
Assassins Creed. Anything worse is so bad it becomes enjoyable.
01/12/2018 9:02 pm
Level 48 Master Pixel Painter
Thedanyman
Troll 2...Its so bad that its good.
01/05/2018 10:26 am
Level 12 Journeyman Dragon
Z3R0Games
I really hated The Scorch Trials movie. The book is my second favorite book and they changed everything that made The Maze Runner good like removing major plot points and such. Though it wasn't the worst movie ever it's definitely my least favorite.
01/05/2018 12:04 pm
Level 12 Journeyman Architect
TheCaptainBozo
To me it was just very convoluted, like they couldn't quite decide what they wanted the plot to be.
01/03/2018 11:48 am
Level 41 Master Musician
Cardogg
The Last Airbender, huge disappointment and just... awful
01/03/2018 2:40 pm
Level 29 Expert Pokemon
JediJerboa
Don't remind me. The bending portrayal was awful, there were so many important events missing, and they kept mispronouncing Aang's name. And Appa looked weird, and nothing like the cuddly sky bison we know him as.

The only thing they really got right was the end scene with Azula, but that was only about a minute long.
01/04/2018 7:35 pm
TheCaptainBozo
James Cameron's saddest movie of his career.
01/03/2018 5:22 pm
Level 25 Expert Demolitionist
GoggleD0GG
The Emoji Movie was honestly hot garbage, but I'll give it a pass because it was a really good buisness decision (Can you really blame Sony for taking advantage of teenage girls?)

But the worst movie of all time....let me give you the backstory.

My mom told me to find us some Christmas movies to watch some years ago. I found one called The Christmas Bunny. The description said "Julia, a foster child, finds a wounded rabbit on Christmas Eve and takes it to the Bunny Lady, a lonely lady who runs a animal shelter on her farm." This movie seemed like something my mom would like, so I added it to the list.

What actually happened:
Julia refused to speak at all for the first half of the movie her brother shot a rabbit with a BB gun then Julia runs away and almost dies
04/04/2018 10:34 pm
Level 1 New Explorer
BabyBlueberry
I actually really liked this movie. I can't remember a lot about it, though, I just remember I liked it so much that I tracked down the Facebook page and stalked it for two months.
01/04/2018 7:35 pm
TheCaptainBozo
*makes a note to never watch*
01/03/2018 4:33 pm
Level 1 New Miner
AntaFanta
I would Personally have to say The Bee Movie,I know its an obvious choice but its just unfunny and a complete waste of what some people thought a"GOOD IDEA"I absolutely despise the Bee Movie

04/06/2018 2:34 pm
JurassicKaiju14
I actually got a really good laugh out of it. I still quote some of the lines from that film.
04/03/2018 11:35 pm
Level 17 Journeyman Explorer
4nrMike
I dislike the Bee Movie but to me it's so bad it's good so I love it :D
01/03/2018 4:23 pm
Level 34 Artisan Fish
CHorse
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxOKy-G3phBomkGrPJuQwUawQmS_1ysNN
That link should take you to a guy who is reviewing some of the worst movies ever. And they're pretty bad. Emoji Movie's somewhere up there along with the Gummy Bear Movie, the Fred Movie and Suicide Squad. Personally, of all of them, I detest Emoji Movie the most; mainly because a bunch of idiotic teens that I've seen tote around their merchandise as if it was a badge of honor or something.
01/03/2018 11:40 am
Level 14 Journeyman Ninja
1blackhawk
The Emoji Movie
01/03/2018 11:41 am
Level 14 Journeyman Ninja
1blackhawk
And Attack of the clones
04/03/2018 11:36 pm
4nrMike
How can Attack of the Clones be the worst???
I mean Phantom Menace was worst, right? Maybe Revenge of the Sith???
I thought AotC was the only good prequel movie (but to be fair, I might be bias because my best friend's dad played a background character in one scene)
01/03/2018 11:25 am
Level 24 Expert Goblin
videogamer1002
Literally anything with fat yellow tic tacs.
01/03/2018 9:44 am
Level 29 Expert Pokemon
JediJerboa
Okay, I'm going to list off some REAL bad movies, and it isn't just my opinion:

• The Emoji Movie

• Foodfight!

• Gods of Egypt

• Justice League

• Allegiant (Well, the entire series of Divergent books was bad, so there's not much you can do.)

• Birdemic

• The Assassin's Creed Movie (Can't even remember the name it was so bad.)

Keep in mind that these movies are in no particular order. They all suck.

And if you like one of these movies, kudos to you for finding enjoyment in something I can't. This is my opinion, after all.

Anyway, thanks for listening and if you want explanations why I hate these movies, feel free to ask. May the Force be with you all!
04/04/2018 8:01 pm
Level 22 Expert Modder
Prehistoric_Man
Honestly I didn't despise Justice League. It is bad, don't get me wrong, but with the standards DC had set before the release of the film, it was their best film (EXCEPT WONDER WOMAN!!!!!!!)
04/06/2018 2:36 pm
JurassicKaiju14
Justice League wasn't one of the worst. It was just a disappointment.

As for The Emoji Movie & Foodfight!...Yep, they both share the spot as worst films of all time in my book. Although Emoji Movie had pretty good animation, but that was it's only saving grace, and it wasn't even a big one either. Foodfight is just a disaster from start to finish.
04/06/2018 3:51 pm
Level 29 Expert Pokemon
JediJerboa
I must agree. I do not despise Justice League, but it disappointed me deeply. Wonder Woman was a masterpiece, showing that DC had really worked hard on it. However, the announcement of Justice League was a bit too sudden, which of course, showed that the movie was rushed in all senses of the word. While the story was sub-par, the thing that really got on my nerves was the visuals. The CGI and other special effects were unpleasant to look at and took away from the high-action elements of the story.

In my opinion, I think DC needs to spend a bit more time fleshing out individual characters before thrusting them into movies with other heroes. That way, the audience can really root for them and be engaged in the new stories.
04/06/2018 1:33 pm
Level 24 Expert Taco
Darth Theoden
i love Justice League
01/02/2018 10:35 am
Beckstation
Star Wars : The Last Jedi.

I don't need to say anything more...
01/04/2018 7:32 pm
TheCaptainBozo
That is by no means the worst movie ever to be released. Either you have not seen it and are just cashing in on fans' hate or you are one of said salty fans trying to rant about it on every social media possible.
01/05/2018 10:19 am
Beckstation
No, I saw it.

And to be fair, this is the only post online I made saying I don't like it. Just a personal disliked movie of mine. Sorry it upset you.
01/03/2018 9:21 am
Level 29 Expert Pokemon
JediJerboa
Well, I wouldn't say it's the worst, but it definitely had some big flaws.
Spoiler Alert! Continue at Own Risk!

- The storyline with Finn and Rose seemed forced and unnecessary, and was basically a repeat of Finn's story in the first movie, complete with watching someone die on the battlefield and ending up comatose at the end of the movie.

- The plan with the purple-hair lady was confusing when it didn't need to be, and it could have been explained simply and it would have been fine.

- Captain Phasma was useless again. (Come to think of it, Boba Fett didn't do much either, so I'll Captain Phasma a pass on this one.)

- A lot of people had problems with Leia flying back into the ship, but I wasn't as bothered by it as other people since she's related to Luke and it would make sense that she would be strong with the Force too.

However, there are some truly awesome things about this movie too:
Spoilers Ahead! Proceed with Caution!
- The storyline with Rey and Kylo Ren is so interesting and I can't help but love it.

- The symbolism of the gold dice is amazing if you know how particular the creators of Star Wars are about it.

- Porgs. Porgs are adorable and hilarious.

- Seeing Luke finally become one with the Force as he atoned for his sins was a crucial point in the movie, and was well-executed.

- You get to see a lot more about the Force and just how mysterious it can get.

- Anytime you can see Yoda again is a good day, and he is as wise as ever when he shows up.

- Finally, the end of this movie proved what we all thought: there are more Jedi out there, just waiting to be trained and join the Rebellion.

This is just my opinion, so you don't have to listen to it. I just like to share my thoughts on my favorite universe. My name is JediJerboa, after all.
04/03/2018 11:41 pm
4nrMike
Spoilers--but a reply to your comment
You have good points, but for the "bad" things here's a small potential explanation for them:Leia flying back to the ship. Odd, but it's meant to show she is strong with the force. Though, personally, I thought it was weird, but I understood why the scene was in there.Finn and Rose was a weird branch of story, I'll grant you that, and I have no words for it.Purple hair lady (Admiral Holdo) didn't tell Poe the plan (which would've saved them all maybe had she told him) but because Leia literally just demoted him for a reckless action. Holdo doesn't know him well and I'm guessing doesn't like him bc all she knows is that Leia demoted him so to her, there's no point telling someone like that. It's not worth her time for her. And Captain Phasma is sort of a joke character now. Sure she probably died but we thought she died in The Force Awakens so if they bring her back it'll be kinda funny, especially if she dies again!

01/02/2018 9:46 am
Level 27 Expert Taco
KatKit
OH

my sister watched this movie called would you rather and the ratings were TERRIBLE. and the movie in itself had killing, swearing, and it wasn't even rated. It's very depressing, and sadly, very sadly, it's on Netflix. I do NOT recommend you watch it!!
01/01/2018 9:57 pm
Level 64 High Grandmaster Explorer
Beverly
I think the Star Wars prequel films left a lot to be desired. ^^ The acting was very poor and the storyline felt generally unnecessary to the original trilogy.
01/03/2018 9:01 am
Level 29 Expert Pokemon
JediJerboa
I agree, but they are wonderful for the storyline. They really emphasized the importance of Darth Vader's sacrifice in Return of the Jedi, as by Anakin (Darth Vader) being the Chosen One, people really realize that Anakin, not Luke, brought balance to the Force.

There's a lot of good parts in the prequels too, like Mace Windu fighting Jango Fett, Yoda versus Emperor Palpatine, and the infamous "I have the high ground" bit. Also, Liam Neeson and Samuel L. Jackson are awesome too, and Obi-Wan is one of my favorite characters in Star Wars (pretty much inspiring my name in a way).

But I can agree with most of your points, but you missed one crucial thing: Jar Jar Binks.
01/03/2018 9:34 am
TheCaptainBozo
Actually the "I have the high ground" has become sort of a meme.

And it's Darth Jar Jar. Google it.
01/03/2018 9:14 am
Level 64 High Grandmaster Explorer
Beverly
Ach, how could I forget Jar-Jar? Shudder..
01/03/2018 11:24 am
Level 24 Expert Goblin
videogamer1002
It's treason, then.
01/02/2018 10:14 am
Level 1 New Miner
OptimusPrime64x64
Transformers is not Bad, but the worst movie of all time (after "birdemic" because.. Wth was that) is Spiderman Homecoming, The things dosen't work quite well. With you imagine: the worker just want to sustain your family (vulture) because his poor and you need money to sustain yourself, and your family. BUT AFTER ALL HERE COMES SPIDER MAN AND RUINS EVRYTHING, NOW HOW THE VULTURE GONNA TO SUSTAIN YOUR FAMILY??!...

Sorry, the things dont come together. Its just horrible, and a word of a Ex-Marvel Fan: homecoming ruined the marvel MCU, the movie its... Its.. Its just.... Its just a horse crap..

Edit: my fav movie was transformers 5 .n.
04/04/2018 8:14 pm
Level 22 Expert Modder
Prehistoric_Man
I personally felt like Spider-Man: Homecoming just tried to hard, I mean, yes, Peter Parker is a teenager in the comics, and yes, they finally found an actor that looks like a teenager, but Marvel movies are Action Movies, not Teen Movies (Yes, that is an official genre of movie). Half the movie was Peter in highschool, "No! It was only a 4th, not a full half" You say, but to that I say OBJECTION!
01/03/2018 10:31 am
Level 29 Expert Pokemon
JediJerboa
The one thing that I truly hate about Spiderman: Homecoming is how inaccurate the bits with Academic Decathlon are. That's not how Super Quiz works! And that's just one of the problems.

Other than that, I have no real problems with it.
01/03/2018 9:33 am
TheCaptainBozo
Your favorite movie was Transformers 5 and you say the worst movie was Spider Man Homecoming???

Alright.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but I hold a higher regard for a kid's story of trying to become recognized by Tony Stark than a four hour movie with nothing but explosions, giant fighting robots, and incredibly cheesy lines. And even if I wanted that then I would have watched Real Steel.

P. S. The Vulture was trying to support his family by ILLEGAL means. It's still wrong, no matter how bad you feel for the character. That was what the filmmakers wanted. You to feel bad for him.
01/01/2018 3:51 pm
Level 2 Apprentice Engineer
Com Geek MC Maps
Worst movie ever - A Talking Cat?!

It is so low budget I almost lost my brain cells.

But yeah, I agree with the Emoji Movie as one of the worst ones, I didn't even watch it but I seen previews.
12/31/2017 12:02 am
Level 14 Journeyman Dragonborn
_DeathlyLight
Emoji. movie. nuff' said
12/30/2017 11:32 pm
Level 29 Expert Musician
VietnameeGuy
We're not including any B-movies or parodies right?
Actually, most movies made by Sony are pretty bad.
And most sequels/prequels/spinoffs etc.
But Emoji Movie definitely sucks, for all reasons mentioned.

You know a movie sucks if they rely on Adam Westing to advertise themselves. (see TVtropes for info)
12/30/2017 10:35 pm
Level 54 Grandmaster Senpai
AnimeFanFTW
Ghostbusters 2016

Terrible movie, and disrespectful marketing.
01/03/2018 10:39 am
Level 29 Expert Pokemon
JediJerboa
Agreed.
01/02/2018 10:16 am
Level 1 New Miner
OptimusPrime64x64
but it was great ;-;
12/30/2017 11:56 pm
Level 24 Expert Goblin
videogamer1002
star wars