Worst YouTubers?

Kfcnyancat's Avatar Kfcnyancat8/25/13 11:39 pm
1 emeralds 5.7k 92
8/28/2013 11:46 am
Jetra's Avatar Jetra
I'm curious as to who people think are the worst YouTubers. Now, I want to lay down a rule: DO NOT make posts saying that you disagree (I'm making sacrifices, I'm REALLY sick of SkyDoesMinecraft haters.) That leads to flaming, people! I'm looking at you, rabid fanboys/girls! Also, do NOT name a million crappy 8 year olds. Name 1 or 2, but they are all really the same.

I'd recommend that you have a Minecraft and Overall unless your worst overall is a Minecraft YouTuber, because this isn't limited to just Minecraft or gaming channels, it's all channels.

Minecraft: Tobuscus - I just don't find him funny. All of his jokes are 8 Year Old humor, and he puts thumbnails that pertain to only one part of the video.

Overall: PewDiePie - His humor is all jokes about things I can't discuss here, he yells too much, he finds games that only a 3 year old would find scary REALLY scary, and his character is an awful example of a manchild character, so awful that it insults good ones (like Goku, Ben T. Looney and to an extent Dr. Robotnik.)

What's your worst?

Also, if you want a GOOD YouTuber, see Benthelooney: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpMkHx ... ZMlKcEtdeA
Kfcnyancat
Level 25 : Expert Pony

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/28/2013 11:46 am
Level 39 : Artisan Scribe
Jetra
Well, this went downhill rather quickly.

/lock
08/28/2013 11:24 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
xThexNinjaxGuyx
TOBUSSCUS SUCKS MY BALLS CAPTAINSPARKLEZ IS AWESOME
08/28/2013 11:32 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Dragon
Famousie0
This is a good example of why this should get locked
08/28/2013 11:30 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Ranger
Shasta01
You spelled Tobuscus wrong...
I didn't say Captainsparklez is bad...
08/28/2013 11:11 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Ranger
Shasta01
You guys are gonna start a flame war...
AND TOBUSCUS IS AWESOME!!!!!

Peace out.
08/28/2013 11:09 am
Famousie0
Why isn't this locked yet? It was made for flaming to happen.
08/28/2013 11:01 am
Level 38 : Artisan Prince
Summertime
Why do you try to make flamewars?
08/28/2013 10:48 am
Level 37 : Artisan Skinner
terreen
tobuscus.. he talks so fucking weird even when he is playing a game... like its just not interesting but annoying
08/28/2013 10:45 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Artist
projectgami
I really don't understand why people that say SDM is a bad YouTuber. He doesn't really say budder that often. Actually only when he see it, reads it or anything is related to it. He is a good YouTuber and only because like less than 5% of his Community are stupid doesn't mean helis videos are bad and the rest of the community is 9y old.

About "Bad YouTubers", PewDiePie, Smosh, Tobuscus etc. aren't bad YouTubers. The majority of people that watch their videos like them which is like 1-2 million people. Just because Pewds does Indie Games now and less Amnesia, doesn't mean his videos are worse. Same with Tobuscus and Smosh. They all make better videos now actually. They have better Microphone Quality and got way more experience in editing vids.

I don't think you can name really bad YouTubers. However you can name your least favorite if you have a valid reason. No Sky screams Budder and is 9y old is not a valid reason. PewDiePie is gay is not a valid reason either. However, I don't like Tobuscus' humor is a valid reason.

I dislike a smaller Minecraft Channel that does Texture Pack reviews. I won't name it. They have bad quality videos and they only review texture packs to insult them and their creators. I found them be wise they reviewed my texture pack.

Thanks for reading.
Echin44
08/28/2013 10:30 am
Level 24 : Expert Cowboy
LimboZone
people shouldnt say who they like or hate at the end of the day all youtubers are there for same reason to try and entertain its just people portray there entertainment in diffrent ways
08/28/2013 10:36 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Warrior
SGDragonSlayer
I agree but i REALLY HATE pewdiepie and skydoesminecraft fans are so annoying!
PS: Just cuz i feel like starting an arguement, GOLD
08/28/2013 10:21 am
Level 25 : Expert Unicorn
madisonjack01
FLAME WAR INCOMING FROM YOUR RIGHT SIDE!
08/28/2013 10:17 am
Level 29 : Expert Blockhead
xX_Jess_xX
I've already said the worst, but the best for me is Sjin with his Lets builds series, Sips co and Feed the world episodes.
08/27/2013 5:34 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Engineer
THANKSTYRONE
Least Favorite in Minecraft: SkyDoesMinecraft

Why? He always screams budder. I'm not sure if he realizes budder is the name of a drug. One time I said "gold", and someone told me "It's not gold. It's butter/budder." Oh, really, budder/butter is a mineral? I can make a sharp sword out of it? It's freaking aurum. Some servers actually restrict you from saying budder or butter, and I freaking love that. I'm in the squid army, but I don't take it so seriously. Not to mention his fans. His fans worship Sky. I'm never converting to that religion known as Skyism. I used to not be on any side, but I loved squids. It wasn't for Sky hatred. I just liked squids. I didn't pick any sides. Now, people get furious at me when I liked squids, and they think saying something about a squid means you're talking about SkyDoesMinecraft. What's next? Is saying something about you liking pork going to mean you're anti-semitic? HECK NO! They think if it's about a squid, it's about Sky. This does NOT apply to all Sky fans. It only applies to ones that worship him.

Least Favorite YouTuber Total: Annoying Orange

Why? It's so repetitive, and it usually consists of a fatuous parody. Typical storyline.

Orange calls the item in the kitchen something that it's not.
The item gets mad.
Orange makes some annoying jokes.
The item gets even more mad.
Orange says a joke again.
The item says "WHAT!".
Orange says "KNIFE!".
Orange makes a joke while the item is getting cut.

It makes me sick.

The TV show is death to my eyes also.
08/28/2013 10:47 am
Level 37 : Artisan uwu
ItsJustVanilla
Thank. You.

I typically don't watch videos made by anyone in Team Crafted because... it's always the same thing every time.

MINECRAFT MINIGAME - COPZ + ROBBERZ 1000
BUDDERBUDDERBUDDER
I HATE SQUIDZ!!!1!!eleven
08/28/2013 10:40 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Warrior
SGDragonSlayer
I totally agree about sky.Next thing u know, sky dosnt like pig pork so all his fans turn vegitarian? Sky has probably the most annoying laugh too. I agree dood, I agree
08/27/2013 3:03 pm
Level 25 : Expert Toast
Shadow_Anndroid
somebody just pleae lock this thread. its annoying to see flame wars OVER A FREAKIN GAME
08/27/2013 2:55 pm
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Programmer
MattsOnMc
i just like get sick of those kids that scam and just like say:
free minecraft account just complete this survey
and then it just brings you to the minecraft website
and the kid then earned 20 dollers or so
08/27/2013 2:53 pm
Level 42 : Master System
tinzin
NuclearManx
Kfcnyancat
Minecraft: Tobuscus - I just don't find him funny. All of his jokes are 8 Year Old humor, and he puts thumbnails that pertain to only one part of the video.

Overall: PewDiePie - His humor is all jokes about things I can't discuss here, he yells too much, he finds games that only a 3 year old would find scary REALLY scary, and his character is an awful example of a manchild character, so awful that it insults good ones (like Goku, Ben T. Looney and to an extent Dr. Robotnik.)

The reason popular YouTubers are so bad nowadays is because the audience. The general commentating style is so immature from big YouTubers. Sky with his butter. Tobuscus with his dog and talking over it, and pewdiepie with stuff like brofist. The reason YouTubers commentate in this style is because it's their job. I don't have a problem with 8 year olds, but generally 60% of their audience is 10 or under. That's because their younger audience dos not have tools like ad block, and youtube is full of kids (60%), whereas only 40% of the youtube watchers are 15+. Not only do they get extra money because their commentating style attracts kids with no adblock, it also attracts wider audience altogether.
Note: This is all my opinion, I really don't have a problem with any YouTubers, but these are just my opinions and theories.
As for my least favorite youtuber, it has to be sowreck3d. He got recorded saying "the community is full of shit", even though he pretends to be the communities fairy godmother. Now he got exposed, he made an hour worths of apologies. In those apologies he said he does not hold "grudges". The next day he puts a video on his main channel saying that he is taking legal action against the people who exposed him. (sowreck3d is not a minecraft youtuber, but you said put any youtuber in general.)

You're my hero.
08/27/2013 2:52 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Miner
Longusername
this thread will end up being locked for flaming
08/27/2013 2:51 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Toast
D3LTA-223
i really dislike skydoesminigames, and i really hate the new JeromeASF
The old skydoesminecraft, and Jeromeasf were AWESOME. they always did mod reviews and survival series, stuff that people who werent under the age of 11 would enjoy, but then something happened and now its the same thing EVERYDAY mingames, spleef, hunger games, it never ends. #ReviveASF i want to see the return of minecraft on youtube as it was about 8 months ago.
08/28/2013 10:00 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Scribe
Poshtoffee
I agree i thought the early cops and robbers were great but now there's just too much i don't watch them any more.
Btw Nerdcubed is an awesome youtuber you should check him out. (No its not me -_-)
08/27/2013 3:19 pm
Kfcnyancat
Agree, and I feel the same about Smosh.
08/27/2013 2:57 pm
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Programmer
MattsOnMc
ye since the minigame servers like
Click to reveal
hivemc.eu, hypixel
and so got famous all youtubers record on there and its just not fun to watch
i still remember when sky did a herobrine mod review becouse of that i got in the sky army but i never watch him anymore
08/27/2013 3:06 pm
Famousie0
You wan the old jerome? Here you go http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJtOWTC6twc
08/27/2013 2:47 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Engineer
NuclearManx
Kfcnyancat

The reason popular YouTubers are so bad nowadays is because the audience. The general commentating style is so immature from big YouTubers. Sky with his butter. Tobuscus with his dog and talking over it, and pewdiepie with stuff like brofist. The reason YouTubers commentate in this style is because it's their job. I don't have a problem with 8 year olds, but generally 60% of their audience is 10 or under. That's because their younger audience dos not have tools like ad block, and youtube is full of kids (60%), whereas only 40% of the youtube watchers are 15+. Not only do they get extra money because their commentating style attracts kids with no adblock, it also attracts wider audience altogether.
Note: This is all my opinion, I really don't have a problem with any YouTubers, but these are just my opinions and theories.
As for my least favorite youtuber, it has to be sowreck3d. He got recorded saying "the community is full of shit", even though he pretends to be the communities fairy godmother. Now he got exposed, he made an hour worths of apologies. In those apologies he said he does not hold "grudges". The next day he puts a video on his main channel saying that he is taking legal action against the people who exposed him. (sowreck3d is not a minecraft youtuber, but you said put any youtuber in general.)
08/27/2013 2:42 pm
tinzin
TraedpoD
xVulcan14
If you're going to name bad youtubers, name people that are like 8 years old and think they're all that because they make videos almost everyday that get about 100 views a piece.

Hey. I figure this is how it works for channels: If you're keeping even one person entertained, you're doing good. Those are the words of Markiplier, not me!

And to the poster of this thread, if PewDiePie and Tobuscus have as many subscribers as they do, there's no way in hell that they're bad. YOU just don't like them!

Isn't that the same thing?
"Bad" and "good" are subjective.
Personally, I'm not a huge fan of SkyDoesMinecraft, but I respect him. It's his rabid fans (Not all his fans, just the crazy ones) that annoy me. Some people LOVE sky, other people hate him. I'm personally indifferent.
I really don't think making a forum about "Worst" youtubers is the best idea. It's just going to create a wave of hate, and that's never a good thing. There's nothing subjective there.
I will say, though, as far as youtubers I like, SquirtDude, Sethbling, and ACTennis are my favorites. Oh, and KurtJMac is cool too. He's a little annoying, at least in his earlier videos, but he has improved a lot over time, and he really has a very unique sense of humor.
08/27/2013 2:37 pm
Level 44 : Master Droid
zalebcaleb
I cant stand Skydoesminecraft!

Oh, my favorite though is skydoesautism. He's great.
08/27/2013 3:23 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Dragonborn
Shvinkly
Thank you for posting this.
08/27/2013 2:32 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Architect
Justitchi
For me I realy cant listen to ACtennisAC but I think that he is realy good in Minecraft and also he is a good Youtuber but I just cant listen to the sound of his voice. And also I wish I could have the same amount of view and subscribers. But I am not jealous because I think that I will stop making videos now. Why? I hate the sound of my voice so I am the 2nd worst Youtuber in my opinion.
08/27/2013 2:44 pm
tinzin
Wow. See what hate can do to people, guys? He's been hated so much that he's started insulting himself.
08/27/2013 5:05 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Architect
Justitchi
No, the problem is that when you start doing video and you listen to them, it happens that your voice dont sound like you are thinking it sounds so thats one of the reason why I hate my videos the 2nd reason is that I just cant play and speak to someone that I cant see (but realy I cant see someone because no one watched my videos yet) so I am terrible at entertaining somemone that is watching even I think that it is boring.
08/27/2013 2:26 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Skinner
cxlthebest
Most People posting here are jealous of these youtubers sucess.
08/27/2013 2:35 pm
Level 20 : Expert Pirate
Bleyd
What a compelling observation. Let's invert it, shall we?

OP has 15 subscribers. You only have 4. You are obviously jealous of him.

Ain't logic funny?
08/27/2013 2:23 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Explorer
Slenderpy
Any commentator that is in the middle of puberty that has their voice cracking all the time. That includes my old channel ;-;
08/27/2013 2:22 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Ranger
Rylee Bailey
Skydoesminecraft, Pewdiepie, Captainsparklez, Tobuscus, Smosh. And more.
08/27/2013 2:22 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
AndrewJr2011
Nurp.

Why is something like this here?
Click to reveal
These things get locked
08/27/2013 2:18 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
IGuitarMastaI
Me.
08/27/2013 2:17 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Artist
Zakichi
SMOSH on the Top!
08/27/2013 2:14 pm
Level 56 : Grandmaster Meme
skywalker3313
I respect your opinion but personally Tobuscus is my favorite Youtuber and Pewds is one of my top ten!
Toby plays more than just minecraft and he has 2 other channels that you should watch if you don't like his gaming. He is hilarious to me, but maybe I just like '8 year old humor' XD
Yeah, Pewds can be a bit inappropriate but he is pretty funny and Felix is a really great guy! Besides, you might not think the games he plays are scary but he does and it is his gaming channel.
To me I think the worst Youtubers would be one's that don't respect their audience or other people. I can't really think of any. But really, I can't think of a 'worst' Youtuber because if I'm not a big fan of their videos I just don't subscribe.
08/27/2013 2:13 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Farmer
fuckdom
I hate skydoesminecraft "budder" has got old... i dont get why he has any subscribers O_O i cant watch a single video with him in it or else ill go insane
08/27/2013 2:06 pm
Level 23 : Expert Pirate
Eclipse_Assassin
This thread: Modern Flame War 3
08/27/2013 1:55 pm
Level 22 : Expert Scribe
eaPiniM
SuperRealEasterEggs. He says one thing, then leads to five other things, which all lead to other things and then BAM; Half-Life 3 confirmed.
08/27/2013 12:25 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Meme
Beta_Alpha
This thread. Will make a great flame war.

I will just have to say one thing... Opinions Opinions Opinions.
08/27/2013 12:16 pm
Level 25 : Expert Unicorn
madisonjack01
My god I have not thought of this gosh.....

Skydoesminecraft's fan base

THE END
08/27/2013 12:13 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Narwhal
bethenna
This thread seems like the perfect chance to start a load of arguments... Great lol
08/27/2013 12:10 pm
Kfcnyancat
I also dislike channels that are pertentious about atheism and religion.
08/26/2013 7:00 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Scribe
Poshtoffee
Those channels that make videos about if you don't belive in god you are evil and you will die a horrible death.
I mean come on. The internet is for cats and related.

Also those channels that go around the place saying stuff like "i know this is anyoing but please check out my youtube channel im gonna be huge one day bro i promise".
08/26/2013 2:12 am
Level 68 : High Grandmaster Geek
OneSidedBattle
Honestly I just don't like onision. The sheer number of channels he has is rediculous. And he's just not that funny. It's not that I have anything against him I just don't like him.

Click to reveal
Click to reveal
Click to reveal
08/26/2013 1:00 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Engineer
Verma499
SkyDoesMinecraft. For those who disagree, think about it. SkyDoesMinecraft has an audience that is around 9-year-olds there for, he too acts like some crazy guy that gets high before recording.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome