Deleted

anonpmc476721's Avatar anonpmc4767214/29/14 6:01 am
1 emeralds 2.1k 108
5/1/2014 12:24 pm
PengoPenguinRocks's Avatar PengoPenguinRocks
[deleted]
anonpmc476721
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/01/2014 12:24 pm
Level 24 : Expert Ninja
PengoPenguinRocks
I find my self to be more resistant to heat and I can take a really painful hit and still be able to keep going
05/01/2014 12:12 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
Ghostfreak72
I can properly use "your" and "you're"
05/01/2014 10:36 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
zCredits123
I can eat taco's with my eyes closed
05/01/2014 11:58 am
Level 24 : Expert Ninja
PengoPenguinRocks
05/01/2014 10:32 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
pocketlizard
i have bad eyesight lol but i can see almost perfectly when in dark areas
05/01/2014 10:27 am
Level 48 : Master Botanist
Sbia
i am done with this thread
05/01/2014 10:20 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Geek
GamerGeeked
I tell the Future...EVERYONE HAS A SUPERPOWER: Belief
05/01/2014 10:06 am
Sbia
TheMcExpress
Snowy
iyecte
also for everyone going 'omgh i saw the futurrr' it's cos ur brain is liek "hey ima gonna put this memory of wat you had in the dream over here cos im replacin the dream stuff" and then boom you get the feeling like you had that experience earlier

I think you're talking about deja vu, which can be explained by momentary lapses in connections in your brain. These lapses cause your sight and mental processing to "double up", so your brain thinks it's seen/experienced something before when it just "resent" the information to itself.

yeah call it whatever déjà vu is just a label

but it cant be a dejavu if you *know* it happened like 2 weeks ago.
like once i was walking and the surrounding, noises and smells and sights were all the same as like 2 weeks ago

that's because you we're in the same place lol

i have déjà vu really bad okay i get it all the time so don't think i haven't experienced it and hence don't know what you're saying
but it is completely impossible to see the future
there is no possible way to do so, especially given the amount of energy the brain has

it is mere memory muddle no matter how much you want to believe something different
05/01/2014 9:55 am
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Programmer
MattsOnMc
Snowy
iyecte
also for everyone going 'omgh i saw the futurrr' it's cos ur brain is liek "hey ima gonna put this memory of wat you had in the dream over here cos im replacin the dream stuff" and then boom you get the feeling like you had that experience earlier

I think you're talking about deja vu, which can be explained by momentary lapses in connections in your brain. These lapses cause your sight and mental processing to "double up", so your brain thinks it's seen/experienced something before when it just "resent" the information to itself.

but it cant be a dejavu if you *know* it happened like 2 weeks ago.
like once i was walking and the surrounding, noises and smells and sights were all the same as like 2 weeks ago
05/01/2014 9:47 am
Level 66 : High Grandmaster uwu
Ash
iyecte

05/01/2014 9:21 am
Level 32 : Artisan Dragon
Malaionus
It's not really a superpower, but once at ComiCon, I was pointing at something to show my sister, then a few seconds later it fell. Someone probally just knocked it over though.
05/01/2014 9:05 am
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Programmer
MattsOnMc
Sometimes when i meet someone or see someone i see something strange in them, just a feeling that something bad/horrible is going to happen with them.
and a few times those feelings/see'ings become true.
like once when i seen it in my neighbour, a few hours later she ended up falling from the stairs and ending up in the hospital for 4 days and re-calibration for 3 months
weird stuff right, what do you guys think?
05/01/2014 8:31 am
Level 37 : Artisan Blacksmith
TheUltimateArchitect
My stuff if you want to see.
Click to reveal
I am very strong for someone my age.
I can see in the dark quite well.
I love cold temperatures (T-shirt 30-40*)
I have minor precognition, I knew my mother was going to leave her wedding, by accident , at the house this Thanks Giving.
I have the ability to imagine and build in complete 3D in my head.
I am able to very easily able to understand almost anything.
05/01/2014 10:22 am
GamerGeeked
COOL!
05/01/2014 8:24 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Modder
Destian_
I can remember some things that will happen in the future. I reallize that it was a vision after or while the event happened/happens.o.O
I can see pretty good in the darkness.
And i think i have a imitation ability.
05/01/2014 8:14 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Dragon
Once i breathed under water for ages and I can see through computer screens and climb like spider man.
05/01/2014 8:02 am
Level 21 : Expert Engineer
NetworkPCE
The only nightmares i have is... Animes cease to exist.... most horrible dream ever.

So my super power is that i dare to sleep.
05/01/2014 7:58 am
anonpmc476721
[deleted]
04/30/2014 3:10 am
Level 32 : Artisan Toast
_Hellcat_
I can sometimes will things to happen, or read minds without realising it.
04/30/2014 12:38 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Mage
XBlack_LeopardX
I tend to have dreams about stuff that will happen weather its the next day or a few months later and every time i have one its in extreme detail to where it looks and feels real
04/30/2014 12:41 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Lava013
I have the same exact thing i'll dream about something and it will happen the next day funny i have a tendency to tell someone whats going to happen and it happens to them i feel like Thats So Raven Just pull up youtube and start playing the opening you know you like it. Also sometimes i can see in the dark pretty well WHY NOBODY EAT THE JOGURT
04/30/2014 12:31 am
Level 21 : Expert Button Pusher
Webtro
I have had dreams when I was younger and a similar event happened the next day or so.
An example: I had a dream that I went downstairs to get a drink of water and grabbed to cups instead of just one - I woke up, went downstairs and did the same thing. In the dark, not expecting to grab two cups (noooo I did not purposely grab two cups so I can freak myself out) Sucks though I don't have these dreams anymore. I know that example kind of sucked, sorry, you probably don't care.

I can also make a snake with my hands like this:

Click to reveal
[yt]uroglg7zo8E[/yt]
04/30/2014 12:24 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Network
irritatedCat
TehEpicKewlioness
springhappygirlI can see perfectly in the dark. I can also type without looking at the keyboard.

I`M NOT ALONE

*Gasp* You are one of my kind, to?
04/30/2014 12:24 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Network
irritatedCat
Did you know everyone is really always seeing in the future? Your brain is always predicting what is going to happen next! It's science, not superpowers.
Wow, that sounded really jerky of me. Also, when you see the future in your dreams, that is called Deju Vu or whatever the nether you call it. So it's not really a superpower.

*Gets punched and hears a "No that is not true I haz superpowers!!!One!!1* Fine, I'll stick to the topic. (Don't worry, I know you guys are more awesome than that.)

My superpower is the ability to be stealthy, especially when no one is looking!
Another one is I know Jarate!
I'm also invisible to any girl I meet!
04/30/2014 12:16 am
Level 22 : Expert Architect
TehEpicKewlioness
springhappygirlI can see perfectly in the dark. I can also type without looking at the keyboard.

I`M NOT ALONE
04/29/2014 11:41 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Mage
Key To My Soul
I can see perfectly in the dark.
I can sense when somethings gonna happen.
I can also type without looking at the keyboard.
04/29/2014 11:34 pm
Level 46 : Master Toast
LemonGem3021668
I can play minecraft better than anyone else...
04/29/2014 11:29 pm
GamerGeeked
SeemmetorAs the title says. This can include seeing into the future, having dark-eyes (being able to see in the dark) etc.

Also, it doesn't have to really be permanent or something, that you dreamt your teacher broke his ankle and he ended up doing that the next day is already enough

EDIT: Yay for 50 posts!
Oh, and please do not post things like "I am smart for my age", try and find something that you have that you think or know most people don't have, like seeing into the future or like someone said not blinking for about 10 minutes.
Well I Imagined what would happen soon, then it did! [1 day?]
04/29/2014 11:14 pm
Level 59 : Grandmaster Senpai
AnimeFanFTW
I can procrastinate for months. :3
04/29/2014 4:38 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Artist
racer884
I believe I can FL...Ouch

(FL is part of FLY)
04/29/2014 4:32 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Network
Kaev
Well I can fart with my eye using my hand.....

*awkward silence..*
05/01/2014 9:16 am
Sbia
HIGH FIVE BRO ITS AWESOME

ok time to destroy people's imaginations and be the great forum spoilsport in the sky

honestly the things in here are not superhuman, eccentric at most, and the superhuman parts are probably percieved fantasies reinforced by insubstantial evidence like coincidence and stuff

and for everyone claiming intelligence and photographic memory i'm skeptical, if that matters to you
especially intelligence because if you were i'd suspect you wouldn't comment postitively on this thread lol unless of course you liked it

now...let's see how many angry rebuttals i get
04/29/2014 3:52 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
kogan007
I can make my hearing a little tiny bit stronger when I think about it/force myself to but its kind of annoying because sometimes it happens randomly at night and it makes me wake up
04/29/2014 3:29 pm
anonpmc476721
[deleted]
04/29/2014 3:23 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Pixel Painter
TheMightyWaffle
i can make myself fall asleep at night.
04/29/2014 3:30 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Turtle
Deth_Glitch
I cant... it happens when I don't want it to... and not always at night
04/29/2014 2:56 pm
Level 29 : Expert Network
Oni__
I have the power to move through time.... At the speed of time.
04/29/2014 2:42 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Answer
TheViridian
I can belch on command.
04/29/2014 2:40 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Goblin
devilcupcakes
I can embarrass myself without even trying.
04/29/2014 2:40 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Architect
Anon666
No joke I can shoot fire from my mouth, fly, use the force, and enter peoples mind and control them to do my bidding....so yeah
04/29/2014 2:30 pm
Level 40 : Master Warrior
atabler
Not sure if this is just a side affect with having glasses or something (I can only do it without my glasses on XD) if i stare at something for a few seconds my eyes make a double of that object! Not sure if that counts as a superpower tho XD!
04/29/2014 2:28 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Turtle
Deth_Glitch
TehEpicKewlioness
n8moPlaysMC
TehEpicKewlioness
better edit that before a mod does for you.

Don't quote people that have text that's against the rules, it just makes the mods' jobs harder.

Sorry I didn't know :p I derp.

Um... How is Quoting the Specific Quote twice going to help then...
04/29/2014 2:25 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Artist
Roer
Ok, not kidding but if I try to I can sometimes see through stuff.
04/29/2014 2:18 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Network
ibo02
I got the power of the universe!
04/29/2014 2:09 pm
Level 27 : Expert Dragonborn
okoloto
i don't know if this counts but when other people are very cold i am very warm and i can see in the dark
04/29/2014 2:03 pm
TehEpicKewlioness
n8moPlaysMC
TehEpicKewlioness
HarwoKingI have got the opposite of Dark Eyes, Im nightblind, wich means i cant see a (bad word)ing thing in the dark, thats more of a superfail...

Don't quote people that have text that's against the rules, it just makes the mods' jobs harder.

Sorry I didn't know :p I derp.
04/29/2014 2:02 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Pixel Painter
TheMightyWaffle
my sister does. she is always wearing stupid ripped jeans and a squidward looking hat, an once, she was mistaken for a hobo wearing that outfit. she looks like a hobo. thats her power.
04/29/2014 2:00 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Prince
n8mo
TehEpicKewlioness
HarwoKingI have got the opposite of Dark Eyes, Im nightblind, wich means i cant see a (bad word)ing thing in the dark, thats more of a superfail...

04/29/2014 1:58 pm
TehEpicKewlioness
HarwoKingI have got the opposite of Dark Eyes, Im nightblind, wich means i cant see a -don't quote people who break the rules, please...- thing in the dark, thats more of a superfail...

04/29/2014 1:53 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Ranger
HarwoKing
I have got the opposite of Dark Eyes, Im nightblind, wich means i cant see a -nonono- thing in the dark, thats more of a superfail...
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome