If you want to have a look at my portfolio

drvamps3's Avatar drvamps310/15/16 9:31 am
1 emeralds 186 2
10/15/2016 11:31 am
119RHINO965's Avatar 119RHINO965
hey guys this is my mc portfolio I have made if you would have a look at it I would very much appreciate it

http://drvampsmcportfolio.weebly.com/
drvamps3
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/15/2016 11:31 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
119RHINO965
Good work DrVamps, keep practicing and you'll succeed
10/15/2016 9:58 am
Level 34 : Artisan Birb
Karrfis
the layout of the website is terrible, in order to find what im looking for i have to look through stacks and stacks of pages,

to improve

if this is a portfolio showing off your work and experiences with minecraft, it needs to be easily accessible, when i did web design the number one rule i was taught was "Make The website for an alien who has never seen a website before" so you make things easily accessible and readable.

sort out the heading, instead of having stacks have each one separate, when a user sees a heading the default they do is click on the word, in the case of some of your heading e.g. roles this directs to an empty page. you should scrap the stack menu for that and just have the "what i can do" section under your roles.

also under roles you're saying you can be an admin, however when i click on that the page is empty,

-- to be honest i think it would be better if you put them all in one page because its easier to read through--however that a personal preference.

you don't need two contact pages, either have the form or the e-mail, if you want both have them on the same page(also contact normally goes at the end of the header not in the middle!!!)

your home page and your about page essentially say the same things, you don't need them both or you can morph them together

the image that you have running through the middle of the page is irrelevant and not needed, it should be changed to something relevant to what the website is about.

as a portfolio is pretty bad, portfolios advertise lots of things, you have 1 example of a house you built, a screen shot of you sitting at spawn with a mod chat badge--this doesn't prove anything, you could have faked this

also the images supplied with each role are way too small and need top be made bigger, if you're showing off your work you need to make it big so people can see the details you have put in,

also if you press f2 while playing minecraft it takes a screenshot, which looks much more professional than print screening your game ^.^

hopefully that all helps
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome