If you were the only one alive on earth. What would you do?

WordOut's Avatar WordOut7/26/14 1:22 pm
7/29/2014 12:20 pm
Calm_Hawk's Avatar Calm_Hawk
Hi everyone!
I'd like to see your own opinions on this question!
If you were the only one alive on earth. What would you do?
Would you survive alone?
Would you do things you couldn't do before?
How would you keep the city running?
Reply below!
Thanks!
WordOut
Level 19 : Journeyman Ninja

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/29/2014 12:20 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Modder
Calm_Hawk
and you wouldn't have to be a female for it any cell can become an embryo or any other kind of cells for that matter
07/29/2014 12:19 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Modder
Calm_Hawk
I simply wouldn't be able to live, all my family and friends would be dead , it may be hard to survive in the mental pressure would simply kill me and to the person who suggested the embryo idea that's impossible and disgusting
07/29/2014 12:18 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Warrior
Ratzilla1
Since no one else is on earth there is no one to steal from right? So I'd take whatever the freak I want, then live large then get in a giant NASA rocket fly just outside the atmosphere and explode it with anti-matter
07/29/2014 11:59 am
Level 26 : Expert Cake
eccsdee
Travel the world... Blow up stuff...
That is all.
07/29/2014 11:56 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Creeper
Da Creepa11
I would... Probably go with the others (Die) No internet to use / communicate anyway, No one to talk to nothing to do because you've probably already done it alone (depends on how many days you have had this happen... ) So yea.
07/29/2014 11:47 am
Level 45 : Master Engineer
usa
I'd go steal a bunch of fresh clothes so that when everyone came back I'd be fly as hell
07/29/2014 11:57 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Creeper
Da Creepa11
Last one alive...
07/29/2014 11:25 am
Level 23 : Expert Network
-Kali-
Would you survive alone? Kinda have too
Would you do things you couldn't do before? Eaid dem supermarkets
How would you keep the city running? Prob be able to run it by activating generator, but itd fall into disrepair after a while
07/29/2014 11:07 am
Level 30 : Artisan Robot
TheEnderCat5
bumpy bumpy
07/28/2014 7:16 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Princess
Skeltal
Bump.
07/28/2014 1:38 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
SuperVinD
Assuming the world is the same as it is now except without people, I would at first just mess around and do stuff. Nothing bad, probably just eating food from bakeries (mmmhmmm....) then after getting lonely I would devote my life to science and find a way to make clones of myself (Note: clone have been proven to not be exact copies, think of it like having a kid, but you are the only parent. their DNA and genetic make up would change with age, just as the rest of us but it would resemble yours.) Then I would breed them (I would obviously have to make clones as the opposite gender in order for them to have children) but then I would look back at my creations and be happy. (yeah that sounds just as crazy to me as it does to you but when you are alone for years, you go a bit insane.)
07/28/2014 1:35 pm
Skeltal
Hunajameloni
SpiderMatty8
I'm reporting for swearing and no human can be everywere and do everything its impossible.

Chuck Norris isn't human. Chuck Norris is Chuck Norris.

someone can't take a joke

07/28/2014 1:21 pm
Level 74 : Legendary Pixel Puncher
Hunajameloni
SpiderMatty8
I'm reporting for swearing and no human can be everywere and do everything its impossible.

Chuck Norris isn't human. Chuck Norris is Chuck Norris.

someone can't take a joke

I changed my plan. I would go find Chuck Norris and team up with him.
He would grow babies from his beard, and they would become Mini-Chucks and they would grow beards instantly.
07/28/2014 1:17 pm
Skeltal
has no one thought to find like a petri dish or something to grow organic human beings?

(sorry,I've been watching too much Big Bang Theory...)
07/28/2014 1:15 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Narwhal
KansasCityGirl
Go to New york. Then I would go to times square and live on a pile of junk in the middle of times square.
07/28/2014 1:12 pm
Skeltal
You mine! You mine! You don't fight!

(Ride Along reference)
(Did anyone else get it?)
07/28/2014 12:36 pm
TheEnderCat5
flame war ahead >_<
07/28/2014 12:31 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Farmer
Mishkia
SpiderMatty8

I'm reporting for swearing and no human can be everywhere* and do everything its impossible.

He's everywhere because he's in a lot of minds all over the place. You think about it, its real in existence. You would have to stop everyone that thinks of him from knowing he's real/thinking about him to stop him from being 'everywhere'
07/28/2014 12:28 pm
Level 43 : Master Spider Rider
SpiderMatty
Hunajameloni
SpiderMatty8
grogamousBut I wouldn't be the only person alive, Chuck Norris would be.

He Said your the only one alive not you and Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris is a normal person he can't do anything but be a normal person. -_-

That's fucking lie. Chuck Norris can do anything and everything. Chuck Norris exists everywhere, even tho he shouldn't. You just simply can't stop Chuck Norris existing.

07/28/2014 12:21 pm
Mishkia
Hunajameloni
SpiderMatty8
grogamousBut I wouldn't be the only person alive, Chuck Norris would be.

He Said your the only one alive not you and Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris is a normal person he can't do anything but be a normal person. -_-

That's fucking lie. Chuck Norris can do anything and everything. Chuck Norris exists everywhere, even tho he shouldn't. You just simply can't stop Chuck Norris existing.

Minecraftian Fight! Minecraftian Fight! Minecraftian Fight! Minecraftian Fight!

WAAAIT

Minecraftian Don't Fight!
07/28/2014 12:16 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Pony
icestar96
i would raid every store. and live in the white house. with my army of huskies.
07/28/2014 12:20 pm
Mishkia
Dun forget the poor malamutes!

;w; dey need you
07/28/2014 12:15 pm
Hunajameloni
I would play games ( If computers work ), I would drive around and finally commit suicide, to end this loneliness.
07/28/2014 12:13 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Dragon
Find Them Creepers
Since I wouldn't have to pay for anything, I'd spend my life researching from books and labs and build robots to take our place. jk

I would sleep, because nobody would be yelling at me not to
07/28/2014 12:15 pm
Mishkia
yells at you to not sleep
07/28/2014 12:10 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
Forest Fawn
Whoops.. Well then..
07/28/2014 12:10 pm
Mishkia
I'd do what My Skyrim Character does. Stare at walls talking to herself. Or, y'know... live as a hermit like I already am.... Or do what my picture does.
07/28/2014 12:08 pm
Forest Fawn
TheEnderCat5I would probably just break stuff, run around naked screaming "PANCAKES!", drive random cars, steal a good computer for gaming, get a ton of cats, talk to my cats, draw, go to stores and steal all the snacks, talk to myself, cuss a ton, play MC with my cats, play Dungeons and Dragons, live in the biggest mansion I can find, have an Xbox, Wii, and PlayStation, pee into a pool from the diving board (I always wanted to do that), take my cats on walks, eat snacks and ONLY snacks, steal a gun and shoot random stuff, break windows, blow up houses, ride motorcycles, teach my cats how to drive, do car races with my cats, go to the bathroom in random places (because I can) and probably just play Singleplayer on MC.

BTW, being a the only twelve-year-old on earth might drive me crazy.

XD nice plan.
07/28/2014 12:05 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Network
irritatedCat
If everything else is dead, and plants, and animals... that would leave viruses and all bad stuff dead too! So take that, logic! But I would probably get a bunch of videogames and play them. And raid a Target for food. I would probably live in that target since I don't know how to install a console. But then I would be not lazy enough to actually read the manual. I would probably pray to God for some other things to live. But then He would probably mistake it as zombies and... you know. It would be probably the scariest thing of my life. So maybe I'll just pray to God to take out my ribs *shiver* and create another human being. Then, we can play Minecraft together! Well, after we raid Mojang so we can keep it running.
07/28/2014 12:02 pm
Forest Fawn
Find the best house I can, live there (wait like only human? And if yes, would there still be dogs with out owners? Because I'd just have a bunch of dogs )
And look around for food I geuss
07/28/2014 12:00 pm
TheEnderCat5
I would probably just break stuff, run around naked screaming "PANCAKES!", drive random cars, steal a good computer for gaming, get a ton of cats, talk to my cats, draw, go to stores and steal all the snacks, talk to myself, cuss a ton, play MC with my cats, play Dungeons and Dragons, live in the biggest mansion I can find, have an Xbox, Wii, and PlayStation, pee into a pool from the diving board (I always wanted to do that), take my cats on walks, eat snacks and ONLY snacks, steal a gun and shoot random stuff, break windows, blow up houses, ride motorcycles, teach my cats how to drive, do car races with my cats, go to the bathroom in random places (because I can) and probably just play Singleplayer on MC.

BTW, being a the only twelve-year-old on earth might drive me crazy.
07/28/2014 12:08 pm
Forest Fawn
XD nice plan.
07/28/2014 11:51 am
Level 23 : Expert Artist
SnowyKaida
I'd raid the shops for skittles and m&m's eat them, while watching youtube within the last times of internet, Then commit suicide when it didn't work anymore. Heh, I need people.
07/28/2014 11:46 am
Level 1 : New Network
Noageddon
To be honest, i would live in a cave sucking on my thumb ;'(
07/28/2014 9:32 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Architect
Icey tree
i will go to the military storage if you know what i mean...
07/28/2014 7:37 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
CooloDud3
I would travel to japan steal their tech and make the robots fun to play with,

OVIOSLY
07/28/2014 12:06 pm
Forest Fawn
How would you get there? I was thinking it'd be like a wasteland.. Unless you know how to fuel and fly a plane your not getting there unless your there. Cars would be piled on highways when I think of it, I may be wrong.
07/28/2014 12:09 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Network
irritatedCat
Nah, you're thinking of the Walking Dead.
07/28/2014 12:11 pm
Forest Fawn
Nope, I hate the ideal of zombies, I was thinking fallout.
07/28/2014 4:41 am
Level 1 : New Miner
grogamous
But I wouldn't be the only person alive, Chuck Norris would be.
07/28/2014 6:20 am
Level 43 : Master Spider Rider
SpiderMatty
07/28/2014 12:17 pm
Hunajameloni
That's a lie. Chuck Norris can do anything and everything. Chuck Norris exists everywhere, even tho he shouldn't. You just simply can't stop Chuck Norris existing.
07/28/2014 3:49 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
SpeedyNZL
**DISTURBING**

Click to reveal
I would go to Hollywood, Find a celebrity, Yes, I know, Everyone is dead..... Lose my virginity to a body (How wonderful) After that, Go find the best car I can, Go drifting in it for a few hours, Do some burnouts on a few bodys, (I mean, Who wouldn't want to see blood everywhere? Oh wait, Everyone?) Then take a body home, See what the insides of a Human looks like, All my questions about that would be answered, Find a mansion, Live in it, Get a gun collection, Work towards diamond snipers, Go hang some people up and start quick scoping them, After that, Join heaps of different minecraft servers and see if anyone else is alive, Most likely not but meh, Wouldn't have to go hunting for food, Because there's tons of stores, Once I have got the food/drinks out of it, Attempt to blow it up, But most likely I'll just blow all my fingers off because I don't know how to use explosives, And then shoot myself, Nevermind, Can't shoot myself with no fingers, Curl and in a ball and die.
07/28/2014 3:33 am
Level 20 : Expert Network
Imadbush
Would the others bodys still be there?
07/28/2014 2:06 am
Level 58 : Grandmaster Sus
shinadafan2012
Wait for a mad man with a box.
07/28/2014 2:09 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Blacksmith
Henry_Jekyll
Genius, I say. I would do this precisely.
07/27/2014 5:48 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Demolitionist
KawaiiMiku
eh

although it'd be nice to have the fact that I think people are always judging me taken away, I'd probably go insane and die.

unless it were just people I care about that survived. then it'd be good.
07/27/2014 5:56 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Cowboy
Jex_Infinite
If I got to trade the lives of rubbish people for Akira to exist under a certain set of rules, I'd do it instantly. Even if it were 3 billion people. I'd do it.
07/27/2014 5:38 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
NobleReign
--WARN! MAY DEPRESS YOU--

i would just kill myself very quick.
no ppl to help me when sick.
no ppl to tell me if its bad.
i would basically die a horrible death if i went out.
ill find something sharp/ a gun and shoot/stab myself.
with luck another person may be born,
07/27/2014 5:25 am
Level 23 : Expert Mage
lactarius77
get some supplies, like food, tools, weapons maybe, a big backpack, and some clothes that i can use in the woods. (additionally a weatherstation with solarpanels)
then i would run out in the forest, make a small hut (i know how to do it, im at the scouts) talk to my self all the day, just to keep my language going.
scream the victory screech and attack a lot of birds and stuff, get a fire going, grow a beard, stuck a bone in the beard, with the only thing that reminds you this isnt the stone age is the weather station, some weapons, and my bow. then id start building more and more huts and itll turn into a city, i would make a small fleet and go fishing.
i would probably try to learn a squirell talking, and i would pobably start calling it squirtle.
then id turn insane because of all the empty huts and scream very very loud.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome