Your biggest facepalm moment

okoloto's Avatar okoloto1/31/15 6:02 pm
1 emeralds 1.3k 37
2/24/2015 5:28 pm
okoloto's Avatar okoloto
Yeah, so as the title says, what is your biggest facepalm moment ever?

Mine was when i tried to acces PMC and Norton said it had malicious software inside it.

Also, thats how i got the idea for this post.
(Please don't tell me to get a different anti-virus because that is off-topic and i already am geting a new one once my sobscription ends)
okoloto
Level 27 : Expert Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/24/2015 5:28 pm
okoloto
bump?
02/17/2015 6:29 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
CabbagePie
Whenever I first started minecraft I built an awesome emerald house.Then, I tried to make a bathtub out of slabs and flooded the whole house.
02/17/2015 4:41 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Miner
NovaGamingBrian
When my domain registar put my domain on the wrong account
02/17/2015 4:40 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Grump
HariusAwesome44
When I left fingerprints on the murder weapon
02/17/2015 6:19 am
okoloto
Heppens to me all the time.
10/10 Would do again!
02/17/2015 4:17 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Cowboy
Jex_Infinite
Whenever other people speak.
02/17/2015 4:13 am
Level 25 : Expert Procrastinator
Xenon Neko
I once had a very facepalm experience. I couldn't figure out where my second XBOX 360 controller was, and no, this was not one of those "I was holding it the whole time" things, this was worse - I looked for it for a whole day, just to remember at the end of the day that I DON'T HAVE ONE.
02/17/2015 3:55 am
Level 82 : Elite Technomancer
Drazile
I was playing MC with my sister and she acted surprised when I whipped out a crafting bench. It turned out that in all her time playing on servers with friends, she only ever played minigames and didn't actually know a thing about survival.
02/16/2015 1:33 pm
Level 48 : Master Button Pusher
PolarBearSmall_
I was outside, about to leave School and I THOUGHT I saw my best friend with a buncha other people so I ran to her and hugged her from the back and she was like "UHM WHO IS THIS" And I was like "OH SHHHH" Because It was the wrong person and she turned around, and I was like BYE and I ran home
02/16/2015 12:17 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Hunter
Ciberg
02/16/2015 12:04 pm
okoloto
bump?
02/15/2015 9:18 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
HissTheCreeper
There's a sweet shop opposite my school, which I visit once or twice a week before going into school. As I was waiting to cross the road at the traffic lights after walking to school I suddenly realised I'd forgotten my glasses. In anguish I touched my face where my glasses should have been... and actually were. Somehow I had completely forgotten that I was wearing them despite my vision having been improved significantly. Luckily none of my friends were around for me to tell that I'd forgotten my glasses. That would have been more awkward.
02/15/2015 6:11 am
Level 26 : Expert Nerd
Amsarian
I came home from school and the front door was locked and I'd forgotten to take my key. I managed to get into my back garden and sat around for two hours until I realised the back door was open and my sister had been in the house the whole time.
02/14/2015 10:57 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Engineer
ME1312
*facepalming your facepalms*
02/02/2015 11:35 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Architect
awesomecheeseman
People who claim that vaccines give their children autism.

Let this be a demographic for you. http://www.antivaccinebodycount.com/Anti-Vaccine_Body_Count/Home.html
02/02/2015 10:46 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Dragon
Skitto493
A while back in 5th grade, this girl in my class was asked to point to the "Northern Hemisphere." She stood there for 10 minutes trying to figure it out until the teacher gave her the answer.

She was in 5th grade. That makes me scared
02/15/2015 5:50 am
okoloto
I'm in year 7 (grade 6) and i still don't know where that is I'm so bad at geography!
02/02/2015 8:36 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Ranger
Slimecraft101
I was playing with my friend on a factions server that has a crate plug-in, and she went to open her crate. She was recording for her Youtube channel while doing this. She freaked out and said, "OMG Slip I didn't get anything from the crate!" I said, "OMG Send me the footage!" As I was watching the footage, it turned out she had just won in-game money (and quite a lot of it too).

This isn't the biggest face-palm, but I am drawing a blank
02/02/2015 8:25 pm
Level 26 : Expert Unicorn
Leeanne
I first got glasses in the 2nd grade, and all throughout 2-4 I would always forget my glasses. Once in H-E-B one of my lenses fell out and I didn't notice 'till like minutes later. My sister and I searched everywhere xD

Another time is when we were in the car a block away from home going to school, and I realized I didn't have my glasses on. It's even more embarrassing when you have terrible vision, and there is a HUGE difference when you don't and do have on glasses, but yet I still forgot them...
02/02/2015 8:16 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Goblin
Schnellnut
"My mic is broken i'm 18 years old"
Tf2/Any voice communication is probably where most of my face palms come from.

Edit: I probably sound like a real jerk compared to most of my other random posts
02/02/2015 2:24 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
Once, I was on the phone and I was getting home from running some errands. As I was getting out of the car, I patted my pockets and asked "where's my phone?". The person I was on the phone with laughed at me.
02/02/2015 12:36 pm
Level 27 : Expert Pokemon
PoshTick
Every time I go looking for my watch/glasses and they are on my wrist/face.
02/02/2015 6:29 pm
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Mlem Mlem Bat
Insanity
this happens with all the hats I wear.
02/02/2015 12:38 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Artist
ItIzLiam
Surprisingly your name goes with the watch.
02/02/2015 12:38 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Princess
Dialga
or when you look for something and it is in your hand
02/02/2015 2:18 pm
okoloto
Lol that always happens to me.
02/02/2015 12:33 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Princess
Dialga
we have this 'not so intelligent' person in our school, and during chemistry we were talking about various gases and stuff, and we did an experiment heating some lead oxide and carbon together, the result formula was lead + carbon dioxide and our teacher asked 'where does the oxygen come from in the formula?' (we knew that we had lead oxide) and then he said the air .-.
02/02/2015 11:43 am
Level 29 : Expert Explorer
TheHipster
When I saw myself in the mirror.
02/02/2015 11:47 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Artist
ItIzLiam
No mate that was me..
Unless it was us two then we feel the same pain
02/02/2015 11:38 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Crafter
Sammaxbr
I Was in Mineplex one day when one person asked a Helper;

ChappingTonGuy: What Mods (he meant as in MC Mods) are allowed on this server?

[HELPER]RandomNameDoYouLikeIt: Mods* are very important and they are a big part of staff. If we had no Mods then we wouldn't be anywhere.

I Pretty much lost all faith right there.

*He meant Moderator as in staff
02/02/2015 11:21 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Toast
TheEnigma
someone typed in -snip- instead of xbox.... -_- i pretty much facepalmed myself into a coma
02/02/2015 10:39 am
okoloto
bump
02/01/2015 2:46 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
tntismathing
One time i was building a house in creative mode, was looking pretty good, but the problem i didn't realize is that i made it from tnt, then creeper cam in and gf.
01/31/2015 7:49 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Engineer
IanG
I always have those small one where you are looking for something and its in your hand but you don't realize because your a dope. Anyway, the biggest facepalm moment was done by my mom. I was going to a camp that was 7 hours from where I lived so we drove there instead of wasting money on a plane ticket. The ride was fine. We got to our hotel and immediately went out for dinner. The next day, we would walk around and look at Boston (where we went to) and the next day was camp. Welp... We went to the camp the next day and it was POURING rain. We got to the dorm to check in but there were no cars there. We were really confused because my mom didn't get an email about it being closed. We knocked on the door because it was locked and a guy named Ben comes out. My mom says that we are here for camp and Ben says that camp starts TOMORROW. Then (awkward silence of the year) we got in our car, and booked the same hotel for 1 more night. Anyway, the next day, we go to camp and guess who my counselor is... Ben... So that was the running joke about the whole camp. The last night of camp, we were staying up till 1 am because most of us had a long ride back and we wanted to sleep on the way back. We were all telling stories about the best time at camp. When it came to me, I said, "My best memory of camp is how my camp lasted 15 days and everyone else's lasted 14." Ben was the only one that started laughing really hard. No one else got it until I explained it. So yeah... That was my biggest facepalm moment.
01/31/2015 7:39 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Warrior
ValleyDew
Ooh I love these!
Once I was looking for my homework, so I searched through my backpack. While I did that, it turned out that I already had turn it in!
01/31/2015 7:36 pm
okoloto
Bump?
01/31/2015 7:23 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Princess
Princess_Corona
Oh man I've got PLENTY of stories for this topic! The one that sticks out to me the most was when one time, back in high school, I thought a car was alive. Long story short, the car kept flashing it's lights and honking it's horn and I didn't see that someone was doing it remotely on their phone off to the side. And it wasn't even a prank either! I still look back on that day and laugh.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome