YouTube Video Thumbnail

Gorillaz01Fan's Avatar Gorillaz01Fan7/31/13 11:24 am
1 emeralds 176 4
7/31/2013 11:32 am
FrozenTeam101's Avatar FrozenTeam101
So I've recently started up on YouTube, and as I've noticed, a lot of small-time YouTubers have professional intros and thumbnails for their videos, in which I'm guessing they paid a professional to do so. But I do not have that kind of money, so that is why I am turning to the (In a God-like Voice) COMMUNITY OF PLANET MINECRAFT! All I'm asking is that you could create thumbnails for my videos. I don't need an intro, but that would be a plus if you could. And if you don't want to help me, thanks for at least reading this.
Gorillaz01Fan
Level 17 : Journeyman Cake

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/31/2013 11:32 am
Level 33 : Artisan Princess
FrozenTeam101
I can help you with this problem. Just pm your skype.

(I can make Minecraft animated intros/outros and somewhat good looking thumbnails.)
07/31/2013 11:30 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Taco
sen2311
i'll help if you want minecraft video's just link me you're skin (this is all free)
07/31/2013 11:29 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
TheInfamousJason
Gorillaz01FanSo I've recently started up on YouTube, and as I've noticed, a lot of small-time YouTubers have professional intros and thumbnails for their videos, in which I'm guessing they paid a professional to do so. But I do not have that kind of money, so that is why I am turning to the (In a God-like Voice) COMMUNITY OF PLANET MINECRAFT! All I'm asking is that you could create thumbnails for my videos. I don't need an intro, but that would be a plus if you could. And if you don't want to help me, thanks for at least reading this.

Actually, Im good friends with some small time YouTubers. And no, no professionals did the intros and thumbnails for their videos. There are websites that allow you to make your own intro for your videos without paying. And thumbnails? They did them on their own, its not hard to make a thumbnail at all.
07/31/2013 11:27 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Dragonborn
TheLouiiJP
Hey sure just apply on my free shop Rapid Graphics
Or PM me!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome