Zombie Apocalypse RP App Thread

iHazRabiez's Avatar iHazRabiez1/24/12 10:39 pm
1 emeralds 5.4k 606
5/12/2012 6:11 pm
Graythunder247's Avatar Graythunder247
Hello PMC! Well, I've recently been RPing alot, and I like zombies (The Zombie Survival Guide is my bible), so... why not a Zombie Apocalypse RP? Before we start off however, I must lay down some rules.

ZOMBIES:
First and foremost, these zombies will be the zombies from: "The Zombie Survival Guide" or "World War Z". Not familiar? Well, it basically means: No Resident Evil Zeds, No runners, No jumpers, and NO WEAPON CARRYING, AXE SWINGIN', SHOT IN THE HEAD 20 TIMES AND STILL WALKIN', Zeds. (Zeds-Zombies) It also means that they walk at a pace of one step every 1.5 seconds, Pay no attention to fellow Zeds, Try to kill... NO MATTER WHAT, They can't talk, Nor remember ANYTHING, They are walking killing machines people! THEY DON'T NEED OXYGEN, Shoot it in the chest? Nothing. In the leg? Might cripple it, but it won't care, it'll still come. In the brain? DEAD. They can hear miles away, see an ember a mile away. When they moan, others come, and you just might die!

Survivors:
They can come from anywhere, but try to keep it on the same continent AT LEAST. It wouldn't make much sense if they flew on a jet from China to America in the middle of a Zombie Apocalypse, would it? But if they were on vacation before it happened, makes sense. There can be groups of Bandits and Raiders, or people who just want to live a new life, rebuild among themselves. Hell, even tribes of Cannibals! Or military troops, trying to combat the threat!

Sound good? Wanna apply? Well... HERE WE GO!

RULES:
1) No god-moding.
2) Please try your best for proper grammar and spelling.
3) Don't kill someone unless they allow it, in which case, they may create a new character or leave the RP.
4) Don't do crazy things like: The World Exploded, Their City lit on fire! Everyone died!
5) Have fun and enjoy!

BAN LIST:
-trolldruel0130

Current Survivors:
-iHazRabiez (Allowed to Accept)
-Nymus (Allowed to accept)
-Roxthesox (Allowed to accept)
-Shomanakillah
-hunterbeebee
-XxRiftxX
-jackattack14100
-BlackFTW
-sackboy
-pokemonboy14100
-Lord_Morgo

Current Infected:
-Clue (Patient Zero)
-coco (Still being debated)

If your name is not on this list, PM me, I lost track.

Character Application:
[b]Name of Character:
Character Age:
Race:
Occupation (i.e. Bandit, Raider, Lone Wanderer, Leader of Tribe, etc.):
Backstory:
Appearance:
Have you read [i]The Zombie Survival Guide/ World War Z[/i]:
Anything else?[/b]

Check out the thread at: www.planetminecraft.com/forums/post413068.html#p413068
iHazRabiez
Level 29 : Expert Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/12/2012 6:11 pm
Level 20 : Expert Engineer
Graythunder247
[b]Name:Charles Harrison
[b]Age:23
[b]Race:Human(Uninfected)
[b]Gender:Male
[b]Appearance:[url]www.google.com/imgres?q=us+marines&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1360&bih=587&tbm=isch&tbnid=DRunOc3CQegnCM:&imgrefurl=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php%3Ft%3D174992%26f%3D5%26view%3Dunread&docid=AMWpuUHQT6KmDM&imgurl=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_jWJOCio02kQ/SFkU_oPCgtI/AAAAAAAABCE/lu_QCcqhoq0/s400/North%252BEastern%252BKenya%252BUS%252Bmarines.jpg&w=300&h=400&ei=7JykT_ClKJHPiALGlt3WAg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=629&vpy=213&dur=134&hovh=259&hovw=194&tx=114&ty=239&sig=104972354283250921498&page=2&tbnh=129&tbnw=95&start=23&ndsp=25&ved=1t:429,r:9,s:23,i:210[/url]
[b]Biography:Charles grew up in North Dakota in a small town, when he was 18 he knew he had no future there and joined the US Marines.Serving a term in Iraq and Afghanistan, he learned weapon skills,CQC,military tactics, and how to lead a squad.After they returned home,him and his squadron drove into a city where there was high gang activity when suddenly they were attacked.Not by gangs,terrorists,rioters, or anything else they had fought before, but by walking corpses.His team fell one by one until Charles was the only one left. His guns were out of ammo and he jammed the truck into full gear, he was alone in a hostile city with only police baton, walking cautiously through the streets, he began his fight for survival.
[b]Other info:Lol sorry link is so long.
[b]Character summary:A battle hardened soldier with his squad dead fighting for survival.
Anything else: Sorry I'm using IPad I'm using another app from a dead zombie survival, I'll fix it later.
05/12/2012 5:11 pm
iHazRabiez
B...B...But I'm this thread's only parent.
Click to reveal
05/12/2012 5:08 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Skinner
ultradoom5
Naw. I wont clean myself for a while. Not until after I'm done with this threads mom. >:D
05/12/2012 5:08 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Miner
BlackFTW
ultradoom5*commits herp*

Click to reveal

*Abandons thread*
05/12/2012 5:06 pm
iHazRabiez
You just had... "relations" with a dead thread. What is wrong with you? I think that's illegal. I mean, you did just make love with a corpse. You should probably clean yourself.
05/12/2012 5:05 pm
Level 29 : Expert Geek
Loopo Paw
Pudsey won Britain's got talent! <3
05/12/2012 5:02 pm
ultradoom5
*commits necrophilia*
05/12/2012 4:59 pm
Level 29 : Expert Geek
Loopo Paw
*Pokes Black with a stick* IT'S NOT DEAD! RUN AWAAAY!
05/12/2012 4:56 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Miner
BlackFTW
*Pokes it with a stick* I'm sorry, what did you say, Rabiez?
05/12/2012 5:01 pm
iHazRabiez
At least you aren't committing Necrophilia. That'd just be wrong.
05/12/2012 4:53 pm
iHazRabiez
STOP POKING IT WITH A STICK.
D:<
05/12/2012 4:51 pm
ultradoom5
Aww... that's a shame.
05/12/2012 4:50 pm
Level 24 : Expert Crafter
Scarifar
Yeah, this place has been dead for a loooooong time.
05/12/2012 4:48 pm
ultradoom5
Name of Character: Used to be known as John Arveral
Character Age: 32
Race: Zombie. XD I like being infected. Makes me feel... special.
Occupation (i.e. Bandit, Raider, Lone Wanderer, Leader of Tribe, etc.): Zombie.
Backstory: Coming soon
Appearance: Coming soon.
Have you read The Zombie Survival Guide/ World War Z: No...
Anything else?
Brains... RAR?
05/12/2012 10:37 am
Level 37 : Artisan Scribe
mdaddy14100
BLARGH!
05/12/2012 10:13 am
Level 37 : Artisan Scribe
mdaddy14100
Y U TAKE ME OFF SURVIVOR LIST!
I still wanna RP on this one... Just couldn't figure out a way to jump back in...
05/12/2012 10:34 am
Level 69 : High Grandmaster Procrastinator
Rakqoi
This is the old one... The original one that died forever ago...
05/12/2012 9:36 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Ranger
Jackshaw54
Name of Character: Sam Lockhard
Character Age: 17
Race: American
Occupation (i.e. Bandit, Raider, Lone Wanderer, Leader of Tribe, etc.): Marine Snaipe
Backstory: Sam Lockhard was drafted into the military once the infection began. Because of his tactical thinking and incerdibe marksmanship he was able to become a Marine sniper. However once his squad were all killed off he was left. He ran back to his base only to find an even more terrible conflict all of his fellow soldiers were either killed or they ran. Now he lives in a shack build into the jungle and hopes to wait out the infection. He hopes to meet a survival gang and become a long range scout or sniper.
Appearance: Full ought Ghillie suit and camo underneath
Have you read The Zombie Survival Guide/ World War Z: both yes
Anything else?
nothing else except for I've waited for some guineas to do this thanks.. See you on the other side
05/12/2012 9:17 am
Level 41 : Master Taco
Gargoyle
*Sees Jack Saying to Stop Posting* *Posts*
05/12/2012 9:22 am
Level 44 : Master Pokemon
jackattack4000
*explodes from rage*
05/12/2012 8:22 am
Rakqoi
jackattack4000
Stop posting on this thread! Can't you see it's dead?

Yeah, but W0LF posted his app in here, then Rabiez posted, and so one more post won't hurt. Same with your post there.
05/12/2012 8:18 am
Level 44 : Master Pokemon
jackattack4000
RipClaw
W0LFHER0-snip-

There are three more zombie threads now, I believe. One by me, one by BN, and one by Supersoda. Soda's is dead, BN's isn't active, but mine still has say, 4-5 people actively roleplaying. The link is in my signature if you want to check it out!

Stop posting on this thread! Can't you see it's dead?
05/12/2012 8:11 am
Rakqoi
W0LFHER0-snip-

There are three more zombie threads now, I believe. One by me, one by BN, and one by Supersoda. Soda's is dead, BN's isn't active, but mine still has say, 4-5 people actively roleplaying. The link is in my signature if you want to check it out!
05/12/2012 1:04 am
iHazRabiez
W0LFHER0~Snips~

I'd gladly accept you, if the thread was still alive. It is dead. Very dead.
05/12/2012 12:53 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Cowboy
W0LFHER0
Name of Character: Daniel Rothberg
Character Age: 23
Race: American
Occupation (i.e. Bandit, Raider, Lone Wanderer, Leader of Tribe, etc.): Daniel takes no pleasure in violence, but is a capable fighter who does not hesitate to kill zombies. However, despite is battle prowess, Daniel tries, to the best of his abilities, to help others who are sick or wounded. His occupation, I suppose, would be medic.

Backstory: Daniel was once in the American army, serving as a medic, but was dishonorably discharged after his commanding officer assaulted a young woman in a desert town, and was subsequently beaten up by Daniel, who believed in chivalry and honor. Back home, Daniel underwent a phase of angst against other people. He only passed this phase when he saw a woman getting mugged outside of his house. He incapacitated the mugger, and ran to the aid of the young woman, who had been stabbed twice in the chest during the ordeal. Approximately a week later, while going to his local hospital to apply for a job as a paramedic, Daniel encountered his first zombies…Now, the young man roams the city, looking for other people to help, on his quest for a cure.

Appearance: Daniel is young and handsome, although he looks much younger than he is because of his messy hair and bright, energetic eyes. Daniel has a naturally calm temperament, and can calm others down simply with his presence. Daniel loves reading and writing a lot, and would not hesitate to quote from his favorite books. Daniel’s years in the Army helped solidify his muscles, but they have weakened since he returned home. Daniel is lean rather than outwardly muscular, and is quite agile, as well. Daniel is terrible when it comes to technology (redstone), and can become distracted easily. Also, when focused on a task, Daniel is really ‘out of it’. This can leave him open to attack. Daniel wears combat boots, green camo pants, and a tanktop. To show that he has medical experience, Daniel wears two bandanas, tied to each of his arms, with red crosses on them.

Have you read The Zombie Survival Guide/ World War Z: Yes. Both, actually…I’m paranoid.

Anything else?[/b] No, I think that just about covers it...
04/08/2012 4:21 am
Level 29 : Expert Network
Oni__
The thread is dead let it die and be let out of it's misery
04/08/2012 4:11 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Sheriffsackboy
Name of Character: Niall
Character Age:16
Race:Irish
Occupation (i.e. Bandit, Raider, Lone Wanderer, Leader of Tribe, etc.):Defender
Backstory: Used the wrong lift,then a creeper exploded the lift back. Now I'm here!
Appearance: Cookie monster wearing Altair's suit.
Have you read The Zombie Survival Guide/ World War Z[
Anything else?: Nope
04/08/2012 3:57 am
Level 25 : Expert Skinner
killbart7
Name of Character: John
Race: Caucasian 50% American And 50% Italian
Occupation (i.e. Bandit, Raider, Lone Wanderer, Leader of Tribe, etc.): Military
Backstory: When The Zombies Attacked John Stayed Alive By Staying With The Military On Aircraft Carriers But Got Lost In A Helicopter Crash Carries A MP5 And M4A1 Plus A Desert Eagle And Is Weary Of Ammo Also He Served Time In The Local SWAT And Has A Riot Shield To protect Him.
Appearance: Brown Hair Blue Eyes Wheres A Full Military Outfit.
Have you read The Zombie Survival Guide/ World War Z: A Bit
Anything else? Nope
04/08/2012 3:41 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
ParkourPhysics
A zed fianally bite this app? Woo!
03/13/2012 9:33 pm
Rakqoi
I've made a new Zombie Attack RP for anyone interested!
03/13/2012 9:32 pm
Ranulf787
Name of Character:Violetta (Viola) Alexandra
Character Age:18
Race:Human
Occupation Lone Wanderer,and a Bandit due to her needing resources to live.
Backstory:Nothing is known of her past due to her being adopted and her real parents are unknown, her foster parents died in a wreck so she lived with her step brother Ben,he disappeared at the start of the apocolypse she thinks hes alive so she travels alone always hiding.
Appearance:Blonde hair, school uniform (Skin may change time to time so sorry :l)
Have you read:yes, only a little but I understand
Anything else?[/
03/13/2012 8:30 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Dragon
Clue
Why?
You have a problem with the dead?
Get out of here!
No one likes a fleshie!!!
03/13/2012 8:31 pm
Rakqoi
...I honestly have no idea what you're talking about...
03/13/2012 8:29 pm
Rakqoi
No need to swear.

I didn't read the most recent posts, only the main one and first few pages. I hadn't even visited this thread before.

Besides, I had fun writing the app, so I have no loss.

Someone should start a new zombie apocalypse RP thread... I might.
03/13/2012 8:28 pm
Clue
Calm down Scar!
03/13/2012 8:25 pm
Clue
Again.
The RP thread is dead.
Stop applying.
03/13/2012 8:24 pm
Rakqoi
Not sure if the RP is over or not, I hope not.

Name of Character: Rip Remgate
Character Age: 34
Race: American, bred from an English family line.

Appearance: (I moved this so you can imagine my character giving his backstory) A big man, with strong arms. Black medium length hair and a full beard (Not a long beard, mind you). He wears a black tank top with worn jeans, and hiking/work boots. He has blue eyes and very tan skin (As you'll know why in a minute). He wears a fairly large back pack all the time, in which he carries anything he needs. He very much dislikes guns and carries around a metal bat. Not the smartest, and pretty stubborn. He hates being around other people usually. He has no training in brute force, but has developed his own style from a lifetime on a farm, wrestling animals and such.

Backstory: So it hit, about time. I've seen it coming for months.... I grew up on the family farm, lived there my whole life. Got me real tough, see. *Flexes arm* Eventually, my family all died off and left me. I kept it for a while, until I was unable to pay for it anymore... Man, I hate taxes. The bank took it from me. I then took off, no aim or goal. Walking, walking for months. In fact, over a year. I did jobs where I could, mostly manual labor. People generally disliked me, as I am pretty stubborn. I don't like people. Actually, I hate people. I should learn to get along... Anyway, as I was saying, I have no home. I carry whatever I have in my pack, but it's usually empty. I keep whatever food I manage to buy in it. My life is good, but most people would refer to me as a hobo or a slum. I prefer the term "Trekker" since that's how I spent the last year of my life. That is, until now.

When it struck, I was ready. First radio broadcast I heard, I found an abandoned, run down home and claimed it. Laws? I don't give nothin'. It's mine, I need to live, see. The deads came, but I had fortified every window, door, wall... No way they could possibly get in... I was wrong. A horde of them managed to somehow get on the roof, broke it right through. It near broke my arm, all those boards and plaster falling on me. I managed to escape though, and continue my life of wandering. I found a metal bat in someone's garage, they don't need it no more. In fact, I think I batted their head in when they tried to bite me...

Have you read The Zombie Survival Guide/ World War Z: I've read few parts of the survival guide, otherwise no. I am obsessed with zombies though, trust me. It's my all time favorite genre for ANYTHING.

Anything else? My character doesn't like people, but will work with them most of the time. He has a cool temper though, despite his attitude. When he does get mad, he sure does show it. In his pack he was carrying a loaf of bread, a few $10 bills, and some rocks. He throws them at zombies in emergencies. He carries around a dark red, metallic, sturdy baseball bat, and is exceptionally skilled with it using his brute strength. He knows how to shoot a gun, but is only a fair shot with one. He hates the need for ammo, so he won't carry one if he has a choice. He also has a 4 inch sheath knife on his belt.
03/13/2012 5:12 pm
Clue
I apologize, but dis thread be dead, mawn.
03/13/2012 5:09 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Goblin
LukeBaxter77
Name of Character: Calum Hunter
Race: Caucasian Scottish
Occupation (i.e. Bandit, Raider, Lone Wanderer, Leader of Tribe, etc.): survivor looking for more survivors (was propane salesman)
Backstory: An office worker from Scotland on a business trip just before the outbreak happened. When he first found out about the zombies he had mixed emotions, first shock, then sadness, then happiness at the thought of his much hated boss being devoured by the zombies as he hated his job and would much rather of had a job with more practical activities.. He now sets out to find more people to fight these zombies after all 'the more the merrier' as he always says. He is very strong as he was in a rugby club before the outbreak and usually went clay pigeon shooting.
Appearance: shirt,tie,suit trousers, Blue eyes, Brown hair with tramlines.
Have you read The Zombie Survival Guide/ World War Z: getting the zombie survival guide, got to see part of world war z being filmed!
Anything else?
nope
03/09/2012 11:11 am
Coop121
Oh you said just lock the thread!

I thought you said YOU LOCKED the thread.

Lol oops.
03/09/2012 11:11 am
Coop121
test
03/07/2012 8:16 pm
Level 26 : Expert Toast
Gobble124
Just, just lock the thread. There's no point anymore in posting on this
03/07/2012 8:12 pm
Scarifar
Wow the bump worked. Unfortunately, the thread has died some time ago. Still, thank you for the little support you gave us just by making your app.
03/07/2012 8:05 pm
SteampunkFrk
Name:Spirit Leonarde
Race: French, Irish
Backstory: I was looking over a movie script in my studio until I heard a car smash and a women scream. She was being mauled by zombies. Being in the movie business I knew this wasn't fake. I made a run for it in the prop warehouse. Luckily there are real weapons in there like swords. Grabbing two swords I left the warehouse and slashed up the zombies out side. I then started my Journey to find other surivers.
Appearance: Long brown hair, yellowish eyes, rugged jeans, red coat (blood stains don't show up), two swords.
I have read the zombie survival guide(don't own it though)
03/07/2012 7:28 pm
Scarifar
Bump :3 (<-- look a kitty face! )
03/07/2012 5:59 pm
Clue
No, we are saying that the RP died, and Darth Vader won.
03/07/2012 7:23 pm
Level 20 : Expert Miner
Nymus
Oh, Clue, you and your BUMPING.

Every time someone bumps a dead thread, a kitten dies.
03/07/2012 7:27 pm
Level 26 : Expert Toast
Gobble124
Nymus, you just bumped it again. LET THIS DIE ALREADY!!!
02/29/2012 4:30 pm
Level 20 : Expert Taco
piripiti22
sooo , you are saying that the server will not start??
02/24/2012 8:24 pm
Scarifar
Hate to tell all you guys looking at this, but the thread has died. If you DO want an RP, then I suggest you find another one.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome