TacoChubsters's Avatar TacoChubsters

The LihP Network

DvZ

USA SERVER IP

pvp.lihp.US

EUROPE SERVER IP

pvp.lihp.EU

Summary

The PVP game mode Dwarves VS Zombies (DVZ) involves two teams, the Dwarves and the Zombies. The Dwarves must defend their three shrines and prevent the Zombie from conquering them, the game ends when the Zombies conquer the final shrine or the last dwarf falls.

Dwarves

If you join at the start of a game you will become a Dwarf and your job is to prepare for the Zombie invasion. Dwarves can do this in a number of different ways and the most common way is to build defenses. As you place blocks according to the rules you will obtain rewards, these items will help you defend yourself and the shrines. Dwarves can become special classes by either completing a task or killing event bosses.

Alchemist - Requires VIP (vote or buy) The role of a alchemist is to buff his fellow dwarves and give them advantages in battle.
Blacksmith - Requires VIP (vote or buy) The blacksmith is very important for close combat, he can sharpen the dwarves swords.
Lumberjack - Dwarven bows are strong, but if you let a Lumberjack tighten the string your projectile attacks will hit harder!
Tailor - The armor given to Dwarves is good, but why not improve your chances and get a Tailor to reinforce your armor.
Special Dwarf classes

Dragon Warrior - The dwarf who give the final blow to the Dragon will be able to use the dragons powers in battle.
Wither Warrior - The dwarf who give the final blow to the Wither will be able to upgrade all their items and others.

Zombies

Baby Zombie
Blaze
Cave Spider
Creeper
Enderman
Iron Golem
Pigman
Silverfish
Skeleton
Skeleton Horse
Spider
Witch
Wither Skeleton
Wolf
Zombie

Server active since March 2012

[url=(Link removed)][img](Link removed)[/img][/url]
LihP
Level 35 : Artisan Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/16/2016 8:09 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
TacoChubsters
IGN:TacoChubsters
Could you add Monster upgrades to DvZ plz. It would make dwarves less annoying to the game. Attacking dwarves would give 5 exp. Exp are the points to upgrade Monster. You get a point every second when in the battle. Thank you Lihp Community
08/06/2015 12:34 am
ThatGuyMan
check out this video my friend and i made on our channels! http://youtu.be/XIx9L_3DbZw?a on YOUR server! it would be awesome if you would check it out and possibly help our channels grow! thanks!
08/07/2015 4:26 pm
LihP
Really good content/editing from both of you, keep it up I am sure you will get places!
Edit: Please put the server IP in the title or description so we can find future videos when we search YouTube.
06/30/2015 1:14 am
cmangum100
Hey! Check out this Video that I just made, And posted - Doing some Dwarves Vs. Zombies! (Just started my channel, So not expecting many views!) But I did see your broadcast saying that recording could get us some reward tokens, So, I did! The Link for the Video: http://youtu.be/X1KRQqjmpvc
08/07/2015 4:25 pm
LihP
Sorry for the late reply, the link to the video is broken
06/13/2015 9:36 pm
Bunnwee
Hello LihP, I have a game suggestion and I was thinking if it could be made or not ( I'm still working on a map for it not 10% finished yet). (Titans Minimum of 12 players & Maximum of 36 players ; per 6 mobs is a Titan) After DvZ mobs usually win and the dwarves shrine are left in ruins, so Dwarves beg and pray for help for a god such as a titan or so, then their prayer gets answered so mobs are at their mob spawn point and they are aware of the titan coming. What mobs have to do is use a punch II bow (If their a skele) but, if they're a melee mob they have KB I also mobs have infinite lives and respawn and they have to keep the Titan from breaking their mob home ( Titan has infinite health so mobs can't kill since their a god) Titans objective is to fully destroy the mobs home inside their castle (Instead each time their inside the castle the castle goes down and blocks starts to break also if the titans kill the mobs inside the castle NOT OUTSIDE THE CASTLE the castle degrades in blocks also.
08/07/2015 4:25 pm
LihP
Thanks for the suggestion, I do plan on making the games we kick to after the game more interesting.
05/13/2015 6:31 pm
LihP
Thanks for the feedback, I will consider more ways to make money and review the shop items. I hope to create custom events and dungeons in the PvE world in the future.
05/12/2015 6:18 am
GuinsooCodex
I'm really enjoy LihP's Skyblock but getting money is a little hard since there isnt very much variety of the shop, I may suggest adding more decorative block ( flower, redstone,cobweb,... ) and you can sell stuff like sand or farming products. But neither less, the server is awesome and I love the players enviroment and enjoying playing with friends
03/01/2015 7:51 am
Boman0202
Hey LihP!
I have become top 3 in the votetop and i wondering how to get my $25 coupon wich i am going to use on the donation store.
Please answer as soon as possible.
03/01/2015 5:22 pm
LihP
Congratulations, the blog post has a link, please submit a support ticket and we will reply with your coupon code. http://lihp.eu/blog/top-voters
02/16/2015 2:13 am
Bunnwee
Alright thanks.

Also, not sure if this is a glitch or not but, in /mvd1 the shuriken left click spell for volley of arrows doesn't seem to work.
02/25/2015 12:11 pm
LihP
Thanks for reporting,
Since the name changes we have has some issues with the permissions plugin. We have reverted to an older version so hopefully if the bugs are fixed I will be able to enable the shuriken left click.
02/11/2015 1:33 am
Bunnwee
LihP_, may I have another plot in your /plots world I've run out of space on my second plot, also Firstmineaccount would like another plot.

One last thing may I have perms to go into the /pplots1 world?

Thanks in advance for the respond and if you do allow it.
02/14/2015 6:20 pm
LihP
I have added a couple of plots for each of you nearby your current ones. We will review your plots and grant access to the private plots.
01/29/2015 3:19 pm
VOLCANOLOGIST_MINE
My Name on MC is VOLCANOLOGIST_9
01/29/2015 2:52 pm
VOLCANOLOGIST_MINE
Great server i would recommend to a friend

For the DVZ server do a kit where you are a wither and it blows up blocks and it like shoots wither skullz and has a nether star that dose 18 damage to a Dwarf

Like it?

and u should make a like giant for DVZ monsters that spawns the zombies (A.I)
and shoots the dwarfs back.

If gets looked at plyz V.I.P me for the idea!
02/14/2015 6:13 pm
LihP
Thanks for your suggestions, I will be working on updates and new features this March.
01/22/2015 9:17 am
Boman0202
Phil can you please fix this glitch so that the wither cant blow up the shrine. It was quite annoying that monsters could hide under the shrine and that they still took power from it.

http://gyazo.com/67d4f2427260e06199ef399a2eb21cbc

http://gyazo.com/e96fe16eb7fb9d974243729dd16f62f0
02/14/2015 6:12 pm
LihP
Thanks for reporting this, I will fill the center with bedrock when I next update that schematic file. The monsters have to be stood on the shrine blocks to be counted.
01/08/2015 9:10 pm
Bunnwee
For MvD was natural regen left on for dwarves for a purpose?
1.If so, you should actually leave it and make cakes appear less or at random places also or just remove cakes and start everyone out with 2 pies & they get one pie per kill (make pies untradeable(Undroppable)) After all dwarves can respawn an unlimited amount of times..
2.Could you buff all mobs up a little bit? (Mainly pigman I've seen how weak it is compare to all the other mobs in terms of regen speed & ATK DMG).
3.Either IDEA #2 or you could de-buff dwarves... : Change it from a diamond sword into an iron sword, & for blacksmith you could just change the sharp 1 sword to a regular diamond sword, REMOVE ALL STARTER GEARS FROM THE JOBS OR at least the Protection you've been giving them and change the unbreaking 10 lower so they have to repair more often so the repair tool will be used more, Once the repair tool is used more often mana drains a bit faster which would help reduce legendary item spam, maybe take off infinity for all dwarves except for lumberjack since they are actually suppose to be the archer (all other kits get 32 arrow).
4.Change it from 100% chance of obtainable items from mobs to 50% chance
01/14/2015 3:53 pm
LihP
Thanks for the feedback and suggestions, I will be updating MvD in March.
12/26/2014 10:52 pm
Bunnwee
Phil I think the server /Dvz2 is a bit glitch due to the fact my rank (VIP) is gone there & also redrocket23 seems to be missing her rank on that server also.
If you could find & fix this that would be great.
Thanks.
01/14/2015 3:48 pm
LihP
Thanks for reporting this I am only now seeing this, I only happened to notice the problem because a VIP was playing dvz2 in a video. Please email me or submit a report for problems like this, the forums are not always checked too often and are ideal for suggestions and discussion of changes but not problems like this. This issue was live for a while and nobody but yourself brought it to our attention, please continue to alert us of issues like this.
12/13/2014 11:05 pm
Garrettryan77999
IGN: Garrettryan7799
Hey LihP just wanted to say that I originally found your server from PauseUnpause on youtube! Also, I have a suggestion to make. Why don't you add a whole new gamemode to your gaming network? Here is what I came up with;

Arena/Dwarf vs. Dwarf
Basically there is this Dwarf King who is hosting a competition where the winning gets to go free (since the participants are prisoners) and they get to be the arena Champion in which they get awesome loot to try and defend their position for the rest of the day! I thought about this quite a bit and I thought it would be a good idea. I know that this souns like it would be pretty tricky to do. I'm sure you could handle it though, you're awesome! Also, I made the sign for the new gamemode in the creative server. I took a screenshot of it so it should be below.

http://gyazo.com/79c16a170951c25a0e1bf8d10b5c1869

Also, I would like to know if I could assist in the making of the map if you use this idea. If so then hit me up on the forums at furiouspvp.net (it is where I am on most)
12/08/2014 9:18 pm
Bunnwee
Phil, can you take out /who command for DvZ during assassin phase, so players would not know who the assassins are, because if they do /who they already know who the assassins are and there would be no point in announcing " Theres an assassin among us" & might as well just state out "(IGN) is an assassin".
12/10/2014 12:14 pm
LihP
We used to disable the /who command during the assassin phase but at this point in the game there are still many dwarves looking for classes to upgrade them so the who command is useful. Essentials do not give me anyway to hide the assassins from the list so my solution would be to recreate the function in my own plugin.
11/21/2014 12:04 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
endercat55
OMG i love this server pls add a bat class (bat class has the ablity to blind dwarfs and can fly but has low health/damage) im endercat55
11/21/2014 12:09 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
endercat55
also it has a 40% chance to be given to a player (standard) and 100% for a VIP or /reward player

please give the credits to endercat55 in minecraft ps thanks!
11/20/2014 9:13 am
Boman0202
Hey lihp! Me (Boman0202) and my friend (Hampusb01) have built a MvD map on a plot at the servers creative world. And we wonder if you can visit the plot and check if it´s good to be a MvD map. Plot ID: 26;19 or /p home Boman0202

Can i please get a reply. Thanks in advance!
11/11/2014 12:52 pm
Bunnwee
For dwarves survival can you either remove the repair tool since its pretty op in battle when players run with serker + wind staff to repair (hard to get to the player when they excessively use it), because without str or proc it takes forever to kill a player sometimes.

Maybee also nerf berserker axe & wind staff too.
I've seen it being abused so hard by almost all the players.
11/14/2014 7:48 am
LihP
I felt the mana reduction was going to reduce the battle time and flee distance, I am not sure death by armor breaking is that common in Dwarves?
10/20/2014 2:13 am
Bunnwee
Phil, for the next reset for dwarves survival I have a couple of ideas I've been thinking of, and also because some people have stated to me that dwarves survival has just been to easy nowadays and they would want it to be a bit more.. "challengey"
since survival is about challenge. ~ Next reset ~
1.Decreased rate of the treasure chests due to the fact after a while nobody really does it & it ends up stacking up.
2.Uncraftable legends & having to be earned from treasure chests by luck or killing a boss event.
3.Maybe a Ender Dragon event once a week or per 2 weeks in a non-PvP zone so people don't kill each other for DW title & gear.
4.Wither event reduced due to the fact it messes up the entire terrain.
5.The jobs giving more gems or mobs giving a bit more gems but, the trades at spawn increasing by a huge amount so /trade would have some worth and gem currency will actually mean something.
6.Just a couple of blocks (32), a book, tp tool, and wool for when they start.
7.Maybe for legends an increase in cool down time or more mana consumed.
8.More trades like discs for items, or better gear but, the cost a lot like 32 blocks of emeralds or items that would be quite hard to obtain.
9.& for materials like redstone, iron, gold, diamond, ETC they could be used to trade in for gems but, the cost of gems would cost a lot of the materials since gems would have to be a bit more pricey for the dwarf currency to be "good".
10.Since potion drinkin + splash pot is disabled I'd think the nether should be open again, and items like ghast tear, wither_skull, ETC could also be traded for a low amount of gems.
11.Nobody ever really uses bows, so maybe the Lumberjack job can give pow 7 and the disc that's traded from villagers should be maybe buffed up and costing more gems.
Those are all my ideas so far :]
10/20/2014 2:17 pm
LihP
Some good suggestions I will consider these when I next work on dwarves.
10/15/2014 10:53 pm
Bunnwee
Another thing, Someone on DvZ by the ign of minedown2012 stated that someone by the ign of Spalshboy was /msging him and cussing at him, griefing, and trying to TK (team kill) him.
10/20/2014 2:13 pm
LihP
This would be better suited to a report, the forums are only checked every few days.
10/15/2014 6:43 pm
Bunnwee
Oh yeah, I forgot a couple of things for the str pot people could change it into splash and use that instead and also maybe Disabling Dispenser & Dropper because those allowed splash potions also.

Another thing is orc glitched because I see people having perms for placing the ladders literally anywhere instead of on the stone bricks.
10/20/2014 2:12 pm
LihP
Fixed the potions and Orc attack, that was embarrassing, I guess I didn't test the small change I made to the place block event logic.
10/12/2014 2:21 am
Bunnwee
For Dwarves survival, I noticed you removed proc & disabled the nether which implies you didn't want anyone to have Str or Str potion too be to op am I correct?
If so, is there a way to disable potion drinking because some players got str potion already, and the potion of healing, night vision, fire resist, and speed potion are just spell potions which requires mana so disabled potion drinking won't effect it.
Thanks for reading.
~Bunnwee
10/15/2014 11:57 am
LihP
Done! Thanks for the feedback.
09/23/2014 9:57 pm
Bunnwee
For Dwarves survival The next reset, is it possible for you to make the the boss Daemon to drop 1 - 3 discs depending on luck and a random legendary offensive or defensive weapons, also a way to not let people craft legends so they would have to kill daemon for it instead.
09/29/2014 7:07 pm
LihP
The game is changing but not sure if I want to prevent crafting like that. I will hopefully add more events not just the loot curse, so more items can be obtained that way.
09/13/2014 11:54 pm
Bunnwee
Ohhh and me and red were talking in the /hub about the some new warrior class that can spawn sometimes instead of the dragon or wither depending on the amount of players.
Some new warriors we came up with are "Rabbit Warrior" and "Guardian Warrior".
Rabbit warrior gets a rabbit hide that is used as a weapon and a rabbits foot.
And Guardian Warrior gets ( not sure yet .<--- i'll edit and add some for guardian since I can't really think of anything for Guardian warrior )

( For rabbit warrior a killer bunny spawns somewhere, same goes for Guardian warrior.)
09/13/2014 9:06 pm
Bunnwee
Phil for DvZ, can you buff PROC? Most dwarves can't even roll proc unless they can PvP very well, but its usually a proc of up to x10 and mobs usually get back really quick because theres a ton other mobs at shrine.
Most players that can Proc really good can't even clear the final shrine when theres 25 + mobs.
So can you either buff one of the following :
1.Buff the length of proc
2.Buff the rate of proc occurring so players can roll it easier
3.or Buff the DMG range of proc to make it insta again.
Please buff proc and thanks for reading and if you do buff proc thanks :]
09/07/2014 7:19 pm
Bunnwee
For Dwarves survival is it a bug that I can't repair my enchanted golden sword I got from killing a pigman in the nether? Also, I was wondering if it was possible for anybody to code a mob plugin which generates a mob like zombie, skeleton, etc as a "king boss or something like that" daily or weekly that could drop like 1 - 3 discs and items like DW or WW gear only one piece, and maybe a new disc item that will give someone a name tag they could use to generate a name for their weapons?
09/08/2014 1:21 pm
LihP
Interesting ideas, we had the intention of the dragon to achieve this kinda of reward system, but the end is bugged and I believe a world reset will fix it. The name tag option is good, but difficult to control offensive language.

I have been thinking about adding teams so people can control team friendly fire and use name plates to identify each other. Team changes will have to be controled with cool downs to prevent abuse.

My original idea that I had started to code was safe biomes, a biome or list per map reset that has pvp disabled, but I went off the idea.

I plan to work on Dwarves Survival and Creative over the next few weeks, I want to add a menu GUI to creative, helping players control features like plot management and fly speeds, etc.
09/04/2014 6:54 pm
Bunnwee
Phil for the minigame MvD, I think you should add a 2-3 second longer for the cool down for leap on the berserker axe due to most players just spamming it to get away either that or make it consume more mana, also when players kills mobs and get rewards, the diamond chestplate should only get unb 3 and tailor should be getting unb 3 and P 1 because tailor is the one with defensive upgrades and the tailor leggings should just be unb X, also maybe add a low chance (maybe 1% ,and voters / donators get 5% to make the percentage of getting it low and fair for all) for players who get mobs a potion that can only be used once but recovers them to full hp or resistance III for 25 secs.
09/06/2014 1:12 pm
LihP
Thanks for the suggestions, I will keep them in mind when I get around to working on MvD.
08/24/2014 1:41 am
Bunnwee
Hello LihP_ I was kinda bored, so I started to build on your creative world with help from my cousin mel ( Runninquar), and my sister ( Cuddlymee).
We built something with our free time and if you like it you can use it forever whatever you want.

Where the plot can be found :
7, -1
08/25/2014 1:45 pm
LihP
Great, thanks I will keep it in mind and reward / credit if we use it.
I added another plot to the bunnwee account.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome