End of Stream

kassianhalo's Avatar kassianhalo6/22/13 9:07 pm
1 emeralds 253 3
6/23/2013 9:05 pm
JoinThisFunServer's Avatar JoinThisFunServer
Hi, I recently got a proxy with 20gbps of ddos protection for my minecraft server, since I was going to be advertising on Pain Killer Already.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52seDhdB8_g

I should have got over 100+ players, but my Proxy has been getting all these end of stream errors, so a ton of people skip my server. Also, when you log out and quickly go to the multiplayer list, there is a communication error with the server.

Its not something wrong with my proxy since we tested it on another server, and it was working fine, but on my server it wasn't. My proxy provider suggested that since the server was getting spammed with the same IP trying to connect, it would block it, so he suggested turning off IPTables. We did that, and it didn't help. Its not our host either, because we tested it on his Test server, and nothing was wrong there either! We got 3000 hits on our website and only 1000 new players, and a lot of players have said they can't join due to an "End of Stream" error. I have tonight to fix this, what do i do? I don't want to use my real IP, since I have a fear of being ddos'd but tomorrow is one of last days my ad will be viewed this much, so I have to have my server perfected for tomorrow. Can somebody please help me!? Thanks.
kassianhalo
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner