Factions server Hiring all positions

OrionUriPlaysYT's Avatar OrionUriPlaysYT6/24/17 1:30 pm
1 emeralds 181 4
6/25/2017 1:09 am
SuperNiroc's Avatar SuperNiroc
hosting a Factions server, server has just been put online so i need all staff positions asap. and i am paying anyone who can be a DEV on the server there is no format of applying just do what you see is best form of application and i will read over them. and i am serious about paying i need alot of DEV work done.

TheOrionUri
OrionUriPlaysYT
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/25/2017 1:09 am
SuperNiroc
Name: My name is Katie, and my IGN is CrypticEnder.

Maturity 1-10: This is hard to judge, most people say more than they actually are, as they want to look good. This will clearly be proven through some of the immature ways some have. Anyway, if I had to judge my own maturity level, it would be about a 7 or 8, as I am still growing and changing.

Staff on other servers: I have indeed had experience as a staff member. I am currently Co-Owner on CraftedFun network and right now the server has had a high of 30 players. There aren't many players on now because the server is being heavily developed right now. You may ask why I want to take on another role while I have this one. I feel this server may not make it through this process because of some things that are happening that I have no control over. I would still like to have a side job that can turn into something cool. I also would like to help any server out! I have also been Helper on another server that got shut down. I was part owner of Legacy Factions and that server had its time and now it is gone because it stopped being funded. I could go on and on but I can prove to you through playing that I have had experience with handling servers.

Discord/Skype: My skype is Niroc and my discord is Niroc#0947

Why we should trust you: As I have said I have much experience handling servers in the past. It is your decision to trust someone, I can't do that for you and that is why I suggest you start with trial mod or helper to test your new staff members.

What makes you want staff: I explained this mainly earlier in the application but I want to have a side role where I can normally help or if the higher staff decides I can work my way up the ranks.

How much can you be on: I currently am out of school so I can be on a lot. 4-5 hours a day and maybe more depending on what I am doing that day.

Anything else: I would like to thank you for taking the time to read this application.
06/25/2017 1:03 am
ScottyGaming_
Hey, I'm a developer who can code and even configure. I can help you guys out a tremendous amount. I work professionally and i've know many other well known developers like developers of archon and royaltypvp.

You can contact me @ my email :vpatel5550@gmail.com
discord: xPenguinx#5281
06/24/2017 6:00 pm
hutner5619
Whats the IP?
06/25/2017 12:58 am
OrionUriPlaysYT
that was a bit straight forward XD no, you are not what we are looking for as a teem so far
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome