FORSAKEN Faction Recruitment Thread

Pvrple_Hayze's Avatar Pvrple_Hayze6/23/17 9:20 pm
1 emeralds 36
Team Forsaken

Whats up my people! As you can tell by the title this is a Recruitment Thread for some Hardcore Pvp'ing, Tnt Loving, Faction Freaks who love Dominating Servers and simply being the BEST!

I took a little hiatus from Minecraft, and by a little i mean a year and a half... and by result i lost contact with my old team. But that is why i am here! Now if you are a factions nerd and are looking to become part of this team then this is your chance! Team Forsaken does not have a age requirement! If you know your stuff and are a cool person then age is not important. We do however require that you have discord and a Functioning Mic! Also a good understanding of Factions and Faction servers is appreciated but if your new to it but can Pvp and Grind then i am willing to bring you into the team to have some fun and also teach you along the way! If you are still interested in this then please fill out the application below!

Oh and one last thing the server we will be competing on is Opening Tomorow at 6pm Eastern Standard Time, and oh ya just a little somethin somethin that involves an 800 Dollar prize to /f top SO LETS GO OUT AND WIN IT!

Application:
IGN:
Discord ID:
Do you have a good understanding of Factions:
Would you consider yourself good at Pvp? ( *rate 1/10):
Do you have experience with Cannons?:
Do you have Faction Base building knowledge?:
What timezone do you live in? If you are outside of America then just put down your country:
How many hours do you play a day?:
Are you willing to be a part of a Team and put the TEAM first over your own self?:
What special skill sets do you have?:
Pvrple_Hayze
Level 1 : New Explorer