[CLOSED] FREE MINECRAFT art (Doing an art project)

Cocololzzz's Avatar Cocololzzz7/4/17 9:20 pm
1 emeralds 1.1k 22
7/27/2017 5:06 pm
Cocololzzz's Avatar Cocololzzz
Good day fellas!

I'm working on a drawing project for one of my upcoming projects; a comic, but I want to practice more before I start making it, and I think this is the perfect way to challenge myself!

My objective or goal:

My objective is to improve my Minecraft artstyle. Also, make some 'gifts' for people, I guess xD

Please, if you are making a request, make sure is Minecraft related (nothing anime style or realistic). The point of this project is to challenge my drawing skills, so don't be afraid of suggesting something difficult.

It can be anything! From your Minecraft skins, to Minecraft buildings! (or more stuff...). It can be either traditional art (pens, markers, watercolors, etc.) or Digital art!

Here are some examples of what I can do (there is more examples in my Deviantart if you wish to check that out).

Request from ImYourEnder

Note that this might take a while to complete (perhaps a month; that's my goal), but I'll try to submit the drawings as soon as I can. I will submit all the drawings in an art blog (and give credit for the idea, of course).

If you want to see your drawing, let me know when you make a request.

Also, make sure that you be specific if I am drawing your character’s skin, since pixelated skins as reference do not work pretty well for me xD. Just let me know if the character’s skin has little details such as earrings, claws, tattoos, etc. and be specific of how should they look like.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to ask!

Edit: Thank you all for your amazing ideas ^u^

I will post the last requests on my profile, and make sure to let the last people to ask for requests know I'm done with the drawings. Anyways Thanks for all the support.

-Coco out
Cocololzzz
Level 33 : Artisan Cake

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/27/2017 8:18 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
krausbone
Omg thank u for my request! Sorry for the late reply
07/27/2017 5:06 pm
Cocololzzz
Yeah, No problem ^u^
07/25/2017 2:17 am
Level 41 : Master Architect
KelsiThePyrofly
Hey I'd love it if you could draw my skin. My username is KelsiThePyrofly. The skin has orange hair (with varying shades ranging from red to yellow), orange eyes, black shoes, and a dark red/maroon dress with golden fringe on the bottom and sleeves. If you want a challenge, you could draw my skin hugging an enderman. If you do complete this request, I'd love to see it. Perhaps you could message me when/if you finish it? Thanks so much for doing this. I love your art and I can't wait to see what else you make
07/21/2017 10:25 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Armantryx
Could you please draw my avatar Please and thank you, my minecraft name is Armantryx
07/22/2017 12:36 am
Cocololzzz
I'm done with yours. I made it a portrait, so I hope you like it ^u^
07/21/2017 7:35 pm
Cocololzzz
I'm done with Ratchet55's character! ^u^
07/17/2017 1:29 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Cowboy
Ratchet55
Can you draw my OCs
Make her sassy

Skin: https://www.needcoolshoes.com/skin/u9xbH/rachel-lombax
07/20/2017 6:46 pm
Cocololzzz
I finished with MinecraftArchitect90's request the other day, I will start with yours in just a bit ^u^

(I will post it on my profile)
07/15/2017 4:45 am
DiscontentOfficer
Hey there, I'm MinecraftArchitect90 on DeviantArt. Can you do one of my OC's Rudy, he's here: https://falxman90.tumblr.com/post/16005 ... er-a-total

Couple of notes: he's heavy, hairy & his jacket is a padded bodywarmer: his bio should explain it all
07/15/2017 3:48 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Mage
Brawlcloud
If you're still willing to do some art, I'd love it if you'd want to try and tackle an idea I might have between two of the skins I've developed, just to see how it would look. I think it'd also be some pretty sweet practice for your artistic talent's evolution!

If you're interested, my Discord is Brawlcloud#9180
07/14/2017 10:08 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
1DarkPhantom
Hello, I was wondering if you can draw my Minecraft skin holding a torch exiting a cave.

My Skin: https://namemc.com/profile/1DarkPhantom.1

My Discord for contacting me is: 1DarkPhantom#9361
07/13/2017 4:58 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Dolox
Hello, I was wondering if you could draw me waving and the top half of my skin waving (If you won't do two I understand there is more requests) and if you only do one please do the first one I said

my skin: https://namemc.com/profile/Dolox.1

My Discord for contacting me: Dolox#7886
07/09/2017 3:23 am
krausbone
Can you draw my skin??
https://namemc.com/skin/fd1be6a46cba6655
Thanks and take ur time
07/09/2017 2:37 am
Level 1 : New System
benets
Hello,
Could you please draw me a picture of my full skin, admiring a diamond sword in my hands? Here is the link to my NameMC profile, where you can find my skin

This would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Josh // ProMinerOfMC
07/15/2017 12:10 am
Cocololzzz
krausboneCan you draw my skin??
https://namemc.com/skin/fd1be6a46cba6655
Thanks and take ur time

I'm done with your guy's drawings ^u^
I have posted them on my profile, if you are interested in looking at them
07/07/2017 6:28 am
Level 27 : Expert Skinner
ImYourEnder
Hello could you please do my skin (The half enderman one)? I need a profile picture for my Mixer account (Its a live streaming site) I'm gonna start streaming when I get all my stuff set up. I will give you credit.
07/07/2017 8:21 pm
Cocololzzz
Of course! I'll try to finish Kass' idea first, and then I'll start yours! (I might be done with your request this sunday, but I will PM you if something happens )
07/06/2017 9:26 pm
Cocololzzz
I'm done with ShinyWorm2's request: I made him a Minecraft banner, and his Minecraft character, but the character I will post afterwards. Now I will start with Kass' request!
07/05/2017 11:22 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Architect
Barkitect
When you are done with Shinyworm's request, could you draw me a picture of a skeleton shattering outwards, much like the effect when you kill an enemy in "Super Hot"? Thanks
07/06/2017 1:02 am
Cocololzzz
Of course ^u^, I'll let you know when I'm done.
07/05/2017 2:37 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
ShinyWorm2
Would you be able to do a drawing of my avatar?
07/05/2017 12:21 pm
Cocololzzz
Yeah I would!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome