Furthermen and MooTech

craftykids's Avatar craftykids3/8/14 1:06 am history
1 emeralds 1.7k 3
12/21/2014 2:03 am
Officerkit's Avatar Officerkit
I haven't seen many signs of Dr Chibawk in a while, other than occasional monsters wearing froggy clothes. But recently, something happened that was related!

I was searching for animals to get food from, and I found a pig. I ran at it, swinging my word, and hit it--but nothing happened.

It turned around, and I saw that it had completely white eyes....it was some sort of Herobrine-pig!!!

But I know Herobrine, and he's actually a nice guy. So I said, "Oh! Sorry about that!"

Heropiggy grunted. He walked a little way, then turned and grunted at me.

"Should I follow you?" I asked.

Heropiggy nodded, then went toward a cave. I followed.

We went into the cave. It was dark, but Heropiggy's eyes made enough light for me to see by.

After walking for a while, we came across an iron door in an iron wall. Behind it was a room, full of red-eyed endermen, and lit by redstone torches. Some of the endermen were wearing froggy clothes.

"What are they?" I asked Heropiggy. "What are they doing?"

Heropiggy just grunted.

I pressed a button next to the door, and it swung open. I walked up to one of the strange endermen. "Hi," I said. "Who are you?"

The enderman looked at me. "I'm Sombre, a furtherman. What are you doing here?!"

I ignored the question. "Hey, I think I've heard of you! Someone said you were haunting them, and they saw you IRL!"

Sombre said, "Someone might've seen me in Minecraftia, but I've never heard of 'IRL.'"

"What are furthermen?" I asked.

"We're a new breed of endermen, created by Dr. Chibawk, made for finding redstone. And cake."

Dr. Chibawk. I should've known!

"What does he need redstone for?"

"It's this new shop, MooTech, at (2047, 71, -45). It's run by Israphel an- Hang on! You're craftykids! Dr. Chibawk told us about you! Guys, it craftykids! ATTACK!!!"

The furthermen rushed at me, mouths open, and I started to run....but they got me. I died. A furtherman stood above me, holding a cake. I clicked the respawn button.

I wanted to see what this MooTech thing was, so went to the coordinates Sombre had given me.

Sure enough, there was a building there. Strangely, it was made out of huge mushroom blocks.

I went in.

There were walls of item frames, with strange items that I'd never seen before. One had signs over it that said, "Anti-Cake-Stealer! 100% guaranteed not to steal your cakes! Only 3 emeralds! Also comes with a FREE meal from Viney Food!"

I turned a corner, and saw the Mushroom Man. He was wearing froggy clothes, too.

He stared at me. "Dad!" he said. "It's craftykids! Help me catch him!"

Israphel came running through a doorway.

As I tried to get away from them, I asked, "how

"r

"u

"his

"dad"

"Step-dad!" said Israphel.

"Oh," I said, as they killed me.

So you'd better watch your cakes! Don't let any furthermen get them! And don't buy an anti-cake-stealer, even if you get a free meal at Viney Food! (They don't sell very good food anyway.)
craftykids
Level 52 : Grandmaster Pixel Painter