Gradlew problems

Nikea8's Avatar Nikea86/10/17 11:43 pm
1 emeralds 1.1k 9
6/23/2017 2:40 am
Nikea8's Avatar Nikea8
Hello. I'm trying to setup my Eclipse/Forge environment for modding Minecraft 1.11.2. Whenever I try to run the command "gradlew setupDecompWorkspace" in the command prompt, I get the following error:

Click to reveal
FAILURE: Build failed with an exception. * What went wrong: Unable to start the daemon process. This problem might be caused by incorrect configuration of the daemon. For example, an unrecognized jvm option is used. Please refer to the user guide chapter on the daemon at https://docs.gradle.org/2.14/userguide/ ... aemon.html Please read the following process output to find out more: ----------------------- Error occurred during initialization of VM Could not reserve enough space for 2097152KB object heap* Try: Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.

Can anybody help me figure out what my problem is and how to fix it? Thanks
Nikea8
Level 12 : Journeyman Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/15/2017 8:25 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
_inactivity
Try starting your JVM with "-cp <working directory>;<JDK utils JAR>".
06/21/2017 12:24 am
Nikea8
Where do I put that? In the gradle.properties txt file?
06/23/2017 2:25 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
_inactivity
No, I mean when you start the JVM. You're missing the class
com.sun.tools.javac.Main
from wherever your classpath is (currently C:\McModdingNew2).

Where did you install your JDK to?
06/23/2017 2:40 am
Nikea8
I recently fixed the problem, and can now run Eclipse with Minecraft just fine now. Thank you

But, I don't suppose you would know how to fix an error with block names not working? lol
06/14/2017 10:11 pm
Nikea8
I fixed that problem, but now I'm getting a new error:

Click to reveal
* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':recompileMc'.
> Unable to find a javac compiler;
com.sun.tools.javac.Main is not on the classpath.
Perhaps JAVA_HOME does not point to the JDK.
It is currently set to "C:\McModdingNew2"

I have tried pointing the %JAVA_HOME% variable to both the JDK file inside of Program Files\Java as well as pointing it to where I have my modding file located, which is C:\McModdingNew2. Inside of that file, I have tried downloading the JDK to that file, so that file now includes the following folders:
bin (from the JDK)
eclipse
forge
lib
As well as a bunch of other readme.txt files that came with the JDK download. How do I fix the issue of the com.sun.tools.javac.Main not being the classpath?
06/13/2017 9:12 pm
Nikea8
Anybody know how to fix it?
06/11/2017 4:15 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Redstone_Flash
what version of java are you using? make sure you have the latest version of jdk for minecraft 1.11. if you have problems with switching versions or downloading java then ask away
06/11/2017 5:31 pm
Nikea8
I'm using Java 8. I read from somewhere that my error is that I'm running out of memory or something for the JVM. How would I allocate more memory to the JVM?
06/11/2017 1:21 pm
Nikea8
Anybody? Please?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome