HellMist RECRUITMENT

Lexxonist's Avatar Lexxonist5/29/17 3:55 am
1 emeralds 234 3
5/29/2017 5:47 am
Cheffy's Avatar Cheffy
Server IP: COMING SOON
Discord: https://discord.gg/XCacJnS

Hey, I would like to personally welcome you to the recruitment thread for my server, HellMist. I'm glad you are here! The team behind the server are looking for talented, hardworking, dedicated, and committed individuals to join our team.

What exactly is HellMist?
Currently, HellMist is a server which is in development, the gametype is an original idea which is not on any other servers, however the closest you can relate it to is a GTA themed server because there are going to be guns and vehicles. Currently, it is one server but in the future it could become a network. Currently, I have secured a friendly community with little to no toxic players on the discord!

What positions can I apply for?
The staff on the staff team start from the starting rank, Trial which is basically able to deal with chat offences, more permissions come as you go higher in the chain.They also do common tasks such as helping players such as answering their questions, and concerns, etc.

Another position is developer. For this position you must be able to code. Unlike other servers, the head-developer position isn't based on the skill of the person wanting to be head-developer but on how much they dedicate and commit themselves to the position. You can only start off as a developer and work your way to be the leading developer.

The graphic designer rank is to create the amazing graphics for the server. From logos to advertising banners. There is only one position for the GFX artist

Builders are to create any building we needed. They will be asked to create spawns, pvp arenas, ect.

APPLICATION (YOU CAN APPLY FOR MULTIPLE RANKS)
Discord Username:
Position(s):
Rate your skill (1-10):
Experience and why do you deserve the position:
Examples* (Developers, GFX artists and builders) (optional):

I would love to personally thank you once again for reading this thread, I hope you do apply for at least one position, be sure to join our discord!
Lexxonist
Level 37 : Artisan Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/29/2017 5:47 am
Level 45 : Master Chef
Cheffy
Discord Username: abandon ship#3812
Position(s): Developer
Rate your skill (1-10): 10
Experience and why do you deserve the position: I owned a relatively large server, at around 25-50 players on at all times, of course this was a factions server, but I had developer a booster plugin, ftop, freeze, gkits, and many more for this server.

I have also done various odd-jobs from config to plugin deving for users over on MC-Market, all paid. Though I expect to not be paid for this, I just want the chance to work on a custom server, or a unique one.
My bad works are on my PMC page, but I feel it fits the requirements.
05/29/2017 4:48 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Trigen
Discord Username: Trigen#3724

Position(s): Admin and Builder

Rate your skill (1-10): 8.5/10

Experience and why do you deserve the position: I recently became a helper on this semi-popular server named VoidMC, unfortunately I got demoted for age reasons. I was a co-owner on this unpopular server named MassiveMC. I didn't get co-owner because I was the owner's friend, I applied for admin and eventually got promoted. I had full access to console, but I never used it for unfair advantages, I mainly used it for downloading plugins and editing their config file. I was a moderator for this server named MineMen. It has shut down now. I got demoted because the owner decided to not continue the server and just quit it all. I would like to become a staff member because I love helping people and making them enjoy their Minecraft experience, the staff on the first few servers I played on were very nice and supportive towards me, I think that's why I am able to be playing today and thats what I want to make people feel when they first join the server. I will support you for every decision you make with this server. I am very skilled with plugins, moderating the chat, keeping players safe whilst having fun and sticking by the rules. I would make this place safe, I will NEVER abuse my powers. not even for the world. I will be enthusiastic to help out anyone on this server no matter if they are staff, non donators, donators and everyone! I have grown up around technology and I am sure to help out with installing plugins of all sorts. I have been playing minecraft ever since I was in year 2 (2012). I will never abuse my powers, give OP ranks to any player or grief this server in anyway.

Examples* (Developers, GFX artists and builders) (optional): N/A
05/29/2017 4:40 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
DatNerdTrey
Discord Username: DatNerdTrey#3513
Position(s): Developer
Rate your skill (1-10): 8-9
Experience and why do you deserve the position: I've had previous experience developing my own servers and working for others on Planet Minecraft. Due to the lack of creativity of some servers, I have not found one that I actually have an interest in putting hours of extensive work into help growing. Currently Developer On Knights Of Thaysa, a medieval kingdoms-like server, Arcane Network, and even a pixelmon server where i am currently Helper rank.
-Custom GUIs
-Modern Weapons and vehicles development
- Experience ranging from creating ranks with perms to tweaking server plugins to allow maximum functionality and professionalism.
examples will be shown on discord only!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome