Help

caseykennel's Avatar caseykennel5/6/21 5:09 pm
5 emeralds 179 8
5/17/2021 9:56 am
FishStacks's Avatar FishStacks
Yesterday when I played Minecraft, everything worked fine. Today when I tried to open up Minecraft, the system error popped up and said "The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP140.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem." then when I clicked OK, another text popped up saying "The code execution cannot proceed because VCRUNTIME140.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem."
I uninstalled Minecraft and reinstalled it again, but it did not fix the issue. I looked online for help and tried out some ways to fix the problem but nothing worked, I've never had this pop up before so I don't know what to do. Can someone help please?
caseykennel
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/17/2021 9:48 am
Level 44 : Master Enderdragon
king enderman the 34th
that happened to me one time, luckily the next day, minecraft worked again.
05/17/2021 9:38 am
Level 1 : New Miner
LancarBerkah
Almost all players have experienced low frame rates. Often times, the game runs smoothly, then starts to crash when the character enters a big city or complex environment. Your view becomes like a slideshow, movement becomes choppy when you move the camera rapidly, and wobbling objects such as hair or flags move less smoothly.
All of them make for a less immersive experience, but what is the reason? Frame rate, measured in frames per second (FPS), reports the number of times your graphics hardware redraws the screen every second. Your graphics card, CPU, and RAM are all involved in creating the geometry, textures, lighting, and effects that make up one of these frames.
When one of the components in this string causes a bottleneck - for example, your CPU asks the GPU to render a large number of objects at once - your PC is drawing fewer frames per second. Reduced frame rates can be the result of suboptimal code, glitches, or in-game settings causing a larger workload than your hardware can handle.
So how do you achieve better frame rates? Buying a faster CPU, more RAM, or a newer graphics card can help. However, you should update the software and adjust the settings first to get a higher frame rate without a big increase in your system.

General Fixes
Close Background Processes
First, make sure there are no other programs slowing down the system. Open Task Manager (CTRL + SHIFT + ESC), then click the CPU and Memory tabs to check if anything is using up most of the CPU or RAM (for example, a web browser with dozens of tabs open).

Update Game
Then, make sure the game itself is up to date. Especially in the early days of the game, the developer released a patch with a big performance impact. Turn on automatic updates to make sure you don't miss them.

Update Driver
Update your drivers. New graphics drivers for standalone GPUs and integrated GPUs are released regularly to optimize the latest games. Use the manufacturer's utility to download the driver.

Repair Installation
If the performance issues in one game are severe, try to repair the installation. On Steam, you can do this by going to the Library tab, right-clicking the game, and clicking "Properties." In the Properties window, click the "Local File" tab, then "Verify Integrity of Game Files."

I hope this helps
05/17/2021 9:56 am
Level 72 : Legendary Stack
FishStacks
did you read their problem or just saw the word help and copy pasted this here
05/07/2021 3:49 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
User3590089G
(Oito
05/07/2021 12:27 pm
Level 40 : Master Nerd
The Accursed Eyeball