Help! When trying to join a post on "looking for group" on xbox game bar...

PoliticaLilyYT's Avatar PoliticaLilyYT3/22/20 6:40 pm
4 emeralds 2.1k 4
3/27/2020 2:17 pm
PoliticaLilyYT's Avatar PoliticaLilyYT
When trying to join a post on "looking for group" on the xbox game bar, all it gives me is a white "This post is no longer available". This happens even for posts that were less than a minute ago. I did go through all my account settings to make sure it wasn't a privacy setting I had turned on. This is very annoying, so if you can help please reply!
PoliticaLilyYT
Level 8 : Apprentice Ranger

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/27/2020 10:53 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
ToxicSocks
Oof, when you have created a post and someone wants to join, they are presented with three options:
Accept
Deny
or Cancel post
The most likely thing going on here is that the person who created the post had too many people by then, so instead of accepting you, they just closed the post, if you join a slightly less popular post, you might have better luck.
If this still doesn't work, there's always a chance it's a connection problem though.
In the worst case scenario your only option it to create your own post, and if you advertise well enough, people will join so much that you'll have to cancel them.
Hope this helped. :D
03/27/2020 2:17 pm
PoliticaLilyYT
Thank you; as it never works (every single post says unavailable) I think I must have configured something wrong with my account. I've tested it on other accounts and it works, so just that particular main (sadly) one. I was wondering if anyone knew the specific settings that would enable/block this.
03/22/2020 6:54 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
hunter0910
I have an xbox so I can give you my user name
03/22/2020 7:29 pm
PoliticaLilyYT
I think you misunderstand; I want to know how to fix the problem. :(
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com