How to download Bedrock packs from PMC or MCPEDLhelp_outline

IGEBM's Avatar IGEBM11/1/22 10:15 pm history
1 emeralds 234 9
1/16/2023 12:24 pm
EclipticBagel's Avatar EclipticBagel
A comment by Surely on Parzival_'s new Recrafted Hostile Mobs texture pack has brought to my attention an issue with downloading Bedrock Edition resource and texture packs from MCPEDL or Planet Minecraft.

Surely's comment reads:
"It has sent me to "linkvertise", and it did absolutely nothing more. There isn't even a download button. How am i supposed to trust this creator now? Sent me to a suspicious website, no download, what is this? Some kind of a scam?"

Surely, this how you do it:

Linkvertise
reCAPTCHAAdfly (WIP)
To access Linkvertise, you will need to find an MCPEDL pack you want to download and click on the download link. (Note that some MCPEDL packs won’t have download links and you should just give up trying to download them because the creator never attached a link,) Clicking on the download link may do one of two things: it can either send you to Linkvertise or show you a reCAPTCHA robot test.Some packs may show you a reCAPTCHA robot test. Complete it, and it will show a loading bar that will eventually reach 100%.
Time for the shady one. Some MCPEDL download links will send you to a shady website called Adfly. Before you go to the site, a warning page will appear telling you not to click anything if it isn’t the real Adfly site.
Once you’re on Linkvertise, scroll down to where it says, “Free access with ads.”Once the loading bar says “100%,” you can download whichever packs you need to and the links will send you straight to Mediafire, where you can download the pack.
Once on Adfly, a pop-up will appear in the corner that will ask you for something (I forgot what it asks you for since I haven’t been on Adfly in a while.) Anyway, DO NOT CLICK THIS. I repeat, DO NOT CLICK THIS. Hitting the “Block” or “Allow” buttons will send you to a page that says your device has been infected with malware, and I don’t know if this is true or not, but I don’t want to deal with it.
Once you see that button, click it.NOTE: THIS COLUMN MIGHT BE INACCURATE AS I HAVE NOT COME ACROSS AN MCPEDL PACK THAT SHOWS ME THE ROBOT TEST IN A WHILE.
You will also notice a clock on the screen. Once the countdown is over, click the button that says
It should show you a couple of things you need to do in order to access the download link. Click on the first one and wait 5-6 seconds before you hit the “X.” Repeat it for the second one, if there is one. DO NOT CLICK ON ANY OF THE ARTICLES THE LINKS SHOW YOU.
WIP DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS COLUMN
Once you have completed the above step, the “Free access with ads” button should now just saw, “Free access.” Clicking on it will send you to Mediafire, where you can download the files you want to download,
WIP DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS COLUMN

Video on how to download from Linkvertise by Bry (it may be a bit different from my instructions but I hope this video helps):
IGEBM
Level 55 : Grandmaster Loremaster