Forumskeyboard_arrow_right Help keyboard_arrow_right Bedrock Edition

Create Forum Thread

Low fps and stuttering

1 emeralds6 replies81 views
created 07/19/2019 1:10 pm by theVanguard
last reply 08/03/2019 1:54 pm
So I’ve been playing with a friend yesterday and out of curiosity I asked him which render distance was he using (keep in mind he has a build equivalent or a bit worse than mine) and he said he maxed out everything in the settings (distance, particles, fov etc.) and that he always had minimum 70 fps everywhere. The worst part is that he wasn’t kidding, he screen shared it on Discord and everything looked awesome. I have an i5 7600k, 16gb ram and a 6gb gtx 1060. Somehow even going above 40 chunks makes me stutter, with fov set at 60 and particle render distance at 50. What is the problem with my game? Thanks in advance.
Posted by avatar
theVanguard
Level 1 : New Miner

comment Login or register to post a reply.

6 replies

07/19/2019 3:04 pm
ShineBlur
Is you computer full of trash...? try and optimizer and delete antiviruses!! You know that Windows 10 already has one? I recommend you to use ccleaner. Is good! keeps your device well!
07/19/2019 7:18 pm
theVanguard
Deleting antiviruses is one of the worst things I’ve ever heard. Windows 10 antiv. sucks, it sometimes doesn’t recognize obvious things like adware, trojans etc. I’m already using Kaspersky premium and it has a game mode which stops any interference with games and I’ve never had problems with it.
07/19/2019 3:11 pm
Level 25 : Expert Robot
_Phrozenbit_
..Except that windows antivirus really sucks. Stick with the home version of Avast! It registers games and doesn't interfere with them. Telling people to delete their antivirus is bad advice.
07/19/2019 1:39 pm
Level 56 : Grandmaster Modder
Geforce
Do either of you have Optifine installed? That mod really helps to boost your FPS by quite a lot in most cases, especially for render distances that large.
07/19/2019 1:49 pm
theVanguard
Downloaded it, only works with Java version.
07/19/2019 1:32 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
Vrillon14
Weird, do you think it could be your GPU? I don't have any Nvidia GPUs, I only have AMD and Intel's, and they work just fine with Bedrock.

It may have been a driver update.

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome