Daughter's Minecraft Won't Open on iPad-- Need Help!

Jeannine's Avatar Jeannine11/8/19 9:41 am history
3 emeralds 3.9k 12
12/11/2019 11:05 pm
Cib's Avatar Cib
Hi. Since last week, my daughter has attempted numerous times...as have we (the parents) to open Minecraft on her iPad When the Minecraft icon is clicked on.. it gets to the Mojang white page and then shuts down (not taking her into the game). Any information on why this is happening and what we can do to resolve the problem would be greatly appreciated.. She doesn't want reinstall and potentially loose her worlds. Thanks! Jeannine
Jeannine
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/08/2019 10:07 am
Level 65 : High Grandmaster Demolitionist
busterdogtnt
This sometimes happens to me, is your Ipad out of date?
This better belongs on bedrock help if you want help or just contact mojang support
11/08/2019 10:23 am
Jeannine
Her iPad has been updated. Reached out to Mojang and have yet to hear back from them. Was hoping to find a phone number so I could talk to someone live at Mojang? Is there a number I can call?
11/08/2019 12:15 pm
busterdogtnt
I am unsure about a phone number, bedrock minecraft aka Ipad minecraft is not the stable with the recents updates so until mojang gets this fixed it might be a while. try restarting your ipad or redownload minecraft and see if that helps.
11/08/2019 12:53 pm
Jeannine
Got it! We did restart the iPad...and still didn't work. If we redownload Minecraft...will all of her worlds be lost? That's the concern.
11/08/2019 2:16 pm
busterdogtnt
I'm not sure about the world downloads. Your best bet at this point is just wait for mojang support to respond
11/08/2019 12:28 pm
Level 28 : Expert System
Pick
Here isn't exactly the best place to make a thread for Minecraft Support, maybe make a thread at there support site.

Also, Mojang doesn't have a number to call..

Mojang's Bedrock(phones, tablets, windows 10) support site;

https://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/support/minecraft-bedrock-support
11/08/2019 12:57 pm
Jeannine
Thanks! Started a thread there. :)
12/11/2019 11:05 pmhistory
Level 47 : Master Button Pusher
Cib
I'm not sure if you're having the issue still but I wanted to clarify that the site above is the UNofficial Minecraft forums. The official support site it https://help.minecraft.net/. If you can find your issue on the site, you can contact a support staff member directly here.
11/08/2019 5:51 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Blob
HoboMaggot
Have you recently updated the game? Was it lagging a bit/a lot before?
If so, your device cannot handle the game anymore, in terms of processing power.

Otherwise, it could be something in the game files are corrupted. You might need to reinstall Minecraft
11/27/2019 1:28 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
Gokuoni
ok your playing on ipad wich means apple,apple sucks so don't play on it get android apple is broken

Ω α β
11/27/2019 1:29 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
Gokuoni
I gave everyone an emerald
11/27/2019 1:38 am
Level 46 : Master Baconator
BRASHEXODUS
reboot the device then see if the icon pops up thats what happened to m ylittle brothers just hold the side and the home button until it shuts off then turn it back on
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome