My skin constantly remove when I close Minecraft.Help

mimilicious's Avatar mimilicious9/20/19 2:39 pm
1 emeralds 230 5
9/24/2019 5:50 am
oakar258's Avatar oakar258
Hello!
I have an issue with my Minecraft skin.

I play Minecraft windows 10 everyday and when I open my Minecraft, I don't see my skin.
So everytime I need to change the steve skin to my skin everytime.
If I save and quit my world, my skin is still showing up. But when I close Minecraft and I come back....
IT'S GONE!!

It is so annoying to do this everytime.

Does anyone knows what the problem is? Or what I must do?

Thank you, mimilicious
mimilicious
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/21/2019 12:30 pm
Level 69 : High Grandmaster Artist
oakar258
You are using custom skin? Then it's normal(sort of) - custom skin is not supported for all platforms - that's why you are still getting Steve skin when you come back to the game - It changes your current not compantible skin with last compantible skin used - when changing skin you even have info under preview that this skin is supported on multiple platforms or not.
09/23/2019 3:46 pm
mimilicious
Oh I see. Custom skins are skins what I made or another, right? I don't like to use skins in Minecraft marketplace tbh. Is there any way what I can do to still get that skin? Or must I waiting for that (bug)?
09/24/2019 5:50 am
Level 69 : High Grandmaster Artist
oakar258
Not sure, maybe it's intended behaviour.
09/20/2019 3:38 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
Lord_Eruadan
Is it encountering some sort of error with wifi? I don't play W10 MC (PC only), but i know that i am not able to load any non-generic skins while offline. Do you have anything to be able to tell if the program is accessing the internet? Try logging out and back in again in the launcher... might bring up something. Sorry about your issue, but I'm sure with the geeks that are on PMC you'll have your issue fixed pretty soon. Good luck!
09/20/2019 3:49 pm
mimilicious
I can't load any non-generic skin while I'm offline. But maybe logging out and back in works I think.. But thanks for your reply :)
Oh and I don't get a message that the internet don't work. But while I am playing and I go to the menu, there is a text that I am logged out while I see my skin and somebody is in my server. It is a kinda weird.
Thank you!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome