What I've found...

Thewriterofminecraft's Avatar Thewriterofminecraft3/23/20 8:34 pm
1 emeralds 206 7
3/25/2020 8:27 pm
Whiteout-'s Avatar Whiteout-
Today when playing minecraft....I found something disturbing something that wouldnt leave me alone!. But....I managed to get enough data so I can warn.....Warn anybody of that thing. I'll start from the beginning.....so...it was a normal day in minecraft I got wooden tools.....stone tools....then....i felt like I was being watched......a few days passed then I catch a black skin at the corner of my eye but couldn't make it out...I tried to look for it but it vanished....then I went inside my house........I saw a black player resembling cartoon cat....it stayed in my house for a while....every day it hit....me....once.....just once....it watched every thing I took out of chests...every tool I used.....then....as I brang a dog and cat into the house one day the entity went crazy it killed the two animals and then killed me....i couldnt find it since... untill now...i saw it in my house again...i simply gave it a fish and it suddenly followed me every where....it did tasks for me I displayed in chat...and even attacked mobs for me.....then....I simply said good kitty in chat and it left...but not before saying....."that's all folks" in the chat....it had a username called ...unfussybasket57......LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES IF YOU SEE THAT THING IN MINECRAFT BOATLIFE SERVER LEAVE BEFORE IT GETS ATTACHED TO YOU!....it still stalks me......

Poll ended 03/26/2020 8:34 pm.

Thewriterofminecraft
Level 1 : New Miner