[Solved]0 FPS For no reason. Help!

TheodorAndrei's Avatar TheodorAndrei10/10/19 2:05 am history
1 emeralds 235 3
10/10/2019 2:58 am
Naxgeneral's Avatar Naxgeneral
Hey guys. Something strange happened today. And I really need your help with this. I woke up, turned on my laptop, opened minecraft to start playing, then when i joined a world, I god 0 fps, couldn't get the reason, then I generated a Void world to see if it'd make any difference and it didn't. do you have any idea why this would happen?

EDIT: Turns out that the Laptop udated overnight, and the graphics card might have restored the recommended graphics card used to Intel HD Graphics 4000. That might not be the case but after updating the drivers for nVidia and choosing nVidia as the recommended one, everything went back to normal, even better.
TheodorAndrei
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/10/2019 2:35 amhistory
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Engineer
Naxgeneral
because your INTEL CORE I7-3630QM 4c/8t (4core 8 thread) laptop is too week to handle new version minecraft
and look at your GPU (GRAPHIC PROCESSING UNIT) was still INTEL HD GRAPHICS 4000 so i recommend to get new pc
with spec below INTEL Core i5 8400 up amd Ryzen 2600 up for cpu that recommended

GPU LIST recommended
NVDIA GTX1070 up for low budget recommend GTX 1050ti
AMD i dont know

graphic card for smooter graphic processing (it help cpu) to process the graphic
but i recommend to use desktop pc for this
if you dont want to buy new pc or hard ware try optifine
this for reduce lag

░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▄░░░░░
░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░
░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░▄▄██████▄░░░░░░▄██████▄▄░░░█
█░░███▀▀█████░░░░░░██▀▀██████░░█
▀▄░███▄▄█████░░▄▄░░██▄▄██████░▄▀
░▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀░░▄██▄░░▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀░
░▄▀░░░▄░▀▀░░░░████░░░░▀▀░▄░░░▀▄░
░█░░▄▄█▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄░░█░
░▀▄░░░▀▄█░▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀█░█▀░░░▄▀░
░░▀▄░░░░▀▀▄▄█░░█░░░█░▄█▀░░░░▄▀░░
░░░░▀▄▄░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀░░░░
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░
happy halloween have nice day
10/10/2019 2:42 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect
TheodorAndrei
Thanks for the reply and your help, but i fixed the problem a couple of minutes ago(Check Edit on the post). The problem was the windous update restoring the recommended graphics card to default). As I said, i used intel hd graphics 4000 with minecraft and worked ok-ish (30-40 FPS on decent graphic settings, not high) so that might not be the case, but since it got fixed, that's all it matters.
Happy halloween to you too, Naxgeneral! Thanks for your help!
10/10/2019 2:58 am
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Engineer
Naxgeneral
but when i look at your task manager i see the problem cpu 16% this is fine memory 61% ummmmmmm
your cpu can handle youneed to increse RAM
minecraft (RANDOM ASSET MEMORY)
disk 49% umm
your disk is handle windows 10 and loading minecraft this make chunk load slower
if your laptop use HDD (HARD DISK DRIVE) Try SSD (Solid State Drive) SSD will make your laptop start up faster and load programs faster
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> just call it graphic driver
|
that you say graphic card so laptop doesnt have graphic card but it have

GPU in CPU or it chipset
if im so annoying im so sorry because im just crazy computer master (i can teach computer to my friend , fix and build(assembly) computer and slove soft ware problem
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome