Ambitious and Innovative: I present 🔥BlankCraft🔥! We are seeking qualified staff members to help our new server! ⛏️⛏️

Andy10166's Avatar Andy101663/24/20 11:02 pm history
2 emeralds 102 1
3/29/2020 10:15 pm
MamaFate's Avatar MamaFate
Hey Everyone!

My name is Andy and my username is DOCTORPROPANE. I am an administrator with BlankCraft and we are in need of more staff members to join our bustling community.

What is BlankCraft?

BlankCraft is a new Survival Server with many more gamemodes to come like Skyblock, Kitpvp, Creative, etc. We are currently in beta right now so any new ideas or suggestions are definitely welcomed.

What makes you different from other new Minecraft Servers?

Unlike many new servers, BlankCraft has made tremendous progress in a short amount of time both in building an enormous and truly spectacular spawn area and coding plugins for your enjoyment. The Staff and Administrative Team are working extremely hard, but we need all the help we can get to streamline the beta process. We want to release this server as soon as possible!

Who are you looking for? Am I fit for the job?

If you are an active Minecraft player with lots of ideas, a new player looking to gain moderating experience, or someone that enjoys helping others, we need YOU!! We welcome experienced and inexperienced staff members at all levels to join our staff team! If you are not confident in your abilities do not worry! We do not require decades of experience. Character, maturity, and a willingness to learn appeals to us more than anything. The Owners will review your application within 2 days so don't miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity!

Join our Discord if you're interested! https://discord.gg/p8SABR What are you waiting for?
Andy10166
Level 1 : New Miner