Can’t login to minecraft in my laptop

Gaboone61's Avatar Gaboone612/16/20 2:15 pm
1 emeralds 856 5
2/25/2020 3:29 am
Geforce's Avatar Geforce
I recently got my sister a minecraft account to play with her, she would use her laptop, it’s a good laptop that runs sims fine, however when we went to login on the minecraft launcher it kept saying login incorrect, I’ve checked the login multiple times and have uninstalled the launcher and checked everything but can’t find the fix
Gaboone61
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/25/2020 3:29 amhistory
Level 63 : High Grandmaster Modder
Geforce
Have you or your sister been around MCLeaks or AltDispenser recently? If so, follow the below steps to fix your login issues:

02/16/2020 6:24 pmhistory
Level 15 : Journeyman Miner
icephantom
Try going to this site :

https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/

Its the official minecraft site. Try logging in using the 'sign-in' option toward the top right of the screen with your sisters username / password. If it works, then the problem is on the laptop. If it doesn't work then either the username or password you are using is incorrect. In this case, either your account has been stolen by someone and you will have to contact Mojang themselves to assist further, or you are just entering your account details incorrectly - in either case, only Mojang can assist further with username / password issues.
02/17/2020 4:27 am
Gaboone61
I know the login is correct, the laptop is a gaming laptop that should be able to run minecraft
02/17/2020 9:18 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Miner
icephantom
Well, if you are sure the login is correct, then if you haven't already tried, you could set up using MultiMC as your launcher. It is faitly easy to get into and you can set up almost every version of Minecraft as seperate instances, plus it makes modding very easy too. You have to add an account to run it, and this is where you can try out your sisters account and see if it works. I assume you visited the official Minecraft site to double-check that you could log in ok ?

You can find MultiMC here :

https://multimc.org/
02/25/2020 2:45 am
Gaboone61
I will try this
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome