Does anyone have a .json for Minecraft 1.14?

daeden's Avatar daeden7/23/19 5:43 pm
1 emeralds 1.1k 7
7/23/2019 7:31 pm
Sir_Craftypants's Avatar Sir_Craftypants
My Internet seems to block access for most sites, including the one(s) required for the launcher to download the needed files. I tried installing the "hidden" combat revamp zip from jeb but i didn't know that it would apparently delete the 1.14.json file, leaving me unable to play. Does anyone have a 1.14.json? I think that's the only file i need to go back to the game!
daeden
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/23/2019 6:27 pmhistory
Level 48 : Master Dinosaur
Sir_Craftypants
You're security should not prevent the Minecraft launcher from updating or downloading, the most it can do is your firewall block the Launcher. You can manually allow Minecraft through your Firewall easily enough, plenty of info online on how to do that. The Minecraft Launcher isn't going to connect to anyone other than the authenticated source, if in the event your Antivirus is terminating the update/download then turn off your Antivirus and update, then turn it back on. Once you've done that you'll get your updated file. I presume you have a paid for version of Minecraft and not a Rip.
07/23/2019 6:36 pm
daeden
it isn't a firewall or antivirus problem. it's an internet problem. i can't connect to most sites.
07/23/2019 6:57 pm
Sir_Craftypants
Your Internet Provider would only block sites that are potentially malicious or malicious, what sites are you trying to download from exactly.

You referred to your Minecraft Launcher not being able to update correct, well that's not an internet issue, that is an antivirus or firewall issue, your internet provider would not prevent your Minecraft Launcher from updating. Only other time I've heard of some having a similar issue is if they're using an illegal copy of the game.

If your Minecraft Launcher could update then you'd have your 1.14 jar and json files, or are you referring to a launcher for something else?
07/23/2019 7:01 pm
Sir_Craftypants
Because you're saying most sites and not all sites, that tells me your Internet connection is working correctly, so that puts it down to either your Browser blocking sites or your Provider. I advice you at least explore the possibility that it's your firewall blocking the launcher, eliminate the possibilities.
07/23/2019 7:17 pm
daeden
I DID
07/23/2019 7:21 pm
daeden
dude i just need the .json it's an internet problem
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com