Entering World or Server Crash.

Legacy77DN's Avatar Legacy77DN8/14/19 7:12 pm
1 emeralds 307 3
8/15/2019 6:44 am
Peripher's Avatar Peripher
I have been trying to play Minecraft but it stills crashing at the loading screen (While creating a new world, loading a worls or entering a server).
But I finally managed to get a Crash Report. Something that I dont understan is that it says that Java ran Out of Memory, but in my Java options ingame says clearly 2GB. This stills happening.

AL lib: (EE) alc_cleanup: 1 device not closed

Picked up _JAVA_OPTIONS: -Xmx256M Exception: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError thrown from the UncaughtExceptionHandler in thread "Server-Worker-7" Exception: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError thrown from the UncaughtExceptionHandler in thread "Server-Worker-8" Exception: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError thrown from the UncaughtExceptionHandler in thread "Server thread" Exception: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError thrown from the UncaughtExceptionHandler in thread "pool-3-thread-1" Exception: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError thrown from the UncaughtExceptionHandler in thread "pool-3-thread-3" Exception: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError thrown from the UncaughtExceptionHandler in thread "pool-3-thread-2" Exception: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError thrown from the UncaughtExceptionHandler in thread "Client thread"
Legacy77DN
Level 1 : New Miner