Have trouble with signing up and logining in

nhumanle's Avatar nhumanle4/3/20 5:16 am
1 emeralds 148 5
4/7/2020 12:52 pm
Ruhenlos's Avatar Ruhenlos
when i connected to this sever for the first time, i signed up and had to login and. when i logged in again, it said that the password was wrong.i can not play
nhumanle
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/06/2020 7:08 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Engineer
Ruhenlos
Do try contacting the admins on helping you get the account back if it so important to you. on the other ahnd if you are playing through a cracked client, just change your name and register again
04/03/2020 9:53 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Miner
icephantom
You won't get much help on this, or any other site with this kind of problem. Really, only Mojang themselves can assist.
One thing that you can try is to go to the Minecraft site and try to log on with your details. If you can, then your account is safe, if not then either you're enternig the incorrect password or your account has been hacked and someone else now has access to it.
Here is a link to the official Minecraft login :

https://my.minecraft.net/en-us/login/
04/06/2020 7:06 am
Ruhenlos
you are not quite addressing teh issue he is having. He has problem with logging in on a cracked minecraft server. Every cracked minecraft server ha a plugin setup for login/registration. This is where he cant get past the login
04/06/2020 2:56 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Miner
icephantom
Didn't realise we were talking 'cracked'. - never know such things existed ? A plugin for cracked servers ??
04/07/2020 12:52 pm
Ruhenlos
a cracked server is essentially when you disable connection between the server and mojang.com. Thus leaving the server exposed to bots and whatever, but that rarely occurs, and allowing people without a premium accoutn to connect to the server(Tlauncher an that kind of thing).
Now because its not checking the account with mojang, anyone can log with any username, thus i can just go take the admins username and be the boss of the server, or another player and claim all his possessions. Thats why there are authorisation plugins that prevent this. All of them have an option to link your server based account with an email exactly for these kind of situations but many admins disable this feature because its very annoying.
And yes cracked servers do have plugins. Just like any other server
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome