Haven't played in years, trouble getting access to the full game again

lukeboys1's Avatar lukeboys13/24/20 10:08 pm
1 emeralds 116 2
3/25/2020 12:31 am
icephantom's Avatar icephantom
Hello all! I haven't played minecraft in at least 5 or more years and I want to get back into it. After going back to minecraft.net, I migrated my old account to a new mojang account. I originally did not know the email my minecraft account was made with, but I was able to get it from my parents. I did not have any trouble doing that, but when I try to download it again, it just leads me to the buying page. I tried following some of the support pages and those have not helped, and even after emailing mojang support multiple times they have not responded at all besides the automated response that gets sent. Has anyone else had this issue and does anyone have anything I should try?
lukeboys1
Level 1 : New Miner