Help with custom sky for 1.16.5 (optifine)help

crusnik's Avatar crusnik6/21/21 11:26 am
2 emeralds 91
I'm in need of some help and advice as just adding several custom sky png and properties files together doesn't work so well. For example, in front of the moon is moving stars - the stars should be behind the moon. What should the first sky1.properties files do? New worlds start with sunrise, so i use that as a starting point?
Features that i would like to have in the custom sky are below. Hopefully it's understandable listing, english isn't my native language. I have the png files sorted, but how to do those properties files is half gibberish to me. It's easy to change the file name/folder, timings and speed, almost anything other is mystery and this is where i mess things up

- sunrise and -set have their own reddish clouds (using same png file for both), fade in 15min before set event and fade out 15mins after
- during sunrise and -set, there are moving horizon clouds
- clouds for day time, (6am to 7pm) unless other clouds
- between 11:40am to 3pm there are two sun flares and different clouds for that time
- night time has it's own clouds (7pm to 6am)
- stars fade out 5:10am and it ends 6am
- stars fade in 6:30pm and it ends 7:30pm
- few shooting stars between 10pm to 2am from different directions, during this time there are moving horizon clouds
- aurora 3:30am to 4am (night)
- rain/thunder has it's own dark clouds (using same png file for both)
- snowstorm uses it's own clouds
- north star should always be visible, during day time it's dimmer than in the night time
crusnik
Level 19 : Journeyman Explorer